digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
updated from the version before 4.01 and now cant do anything in castle apart from talk w helena/skip week, the usual shit on account of getting 'an exception has occurred' messages, rollback doesnt help anymore and ignore doesnt do anything.

can I somehow lookup all the choices/stats I have made up until now and edit a savefile to have those all? dont really want to start a fresh save from 0 :sleep:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Kinda disappointed that there aren't that many animated scenes , there are some but most of them aren't animated , the artstyle is good tho. Also was expecting more Jezera sex scenes with Rowan , because idk feels like those aren't enough and she kinda became my favorite character.
Apart from that good game / VN .

Animation should be very good, otherwise it is not needed. Good animation takes hell ton of time.

Reactions: perles75
Sep 9, 2020
Regarding the new 14(?) events that are related to having low troop morale... are any of them sexual scenes? Or even remotely close to being sexual? The notes also mention if morale is low for too long, andras steps in. Is that scene good, or is it just like a regular non sexual scene?

Just want to know before trying to purposely get troop morale low. Which btw, how do you even do that anyway lol. It seems like just playing the game normally the morale was always high.

Thanks all.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Regarding the new 14(?) events that are related to having low troop morale... are any of them sexual scenes? Or even remotely close to being sexual? The notes also mention if morale is low for too long, andras steps in. Is that scene good, or is it just like a regular non sexual scene?

Just want to know before trying to purposely get troop morale low. Which btw, how do you even do that anyway lol. It seems like just playing the game normally the morale was always high.

Thanks all.
There are no sex scenes in them. The game does not reward you for fucking it up.

And it is possible to start losing morale, though it's more likely to happen at later stages of the game.

Sep 9, 2020
There are no sex scenes in them. The game does not reward you for fucking it up.

And it is possible to start losing morale, though it's more likely to happen at later stages of the game.
gotcha, thanks. I havent gotten super far into the game yet so that must be why I havent ever encountered issues with morale.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
A bit grindy. Any walkthroughs for not losing? Will we lose in this game? My stats are very low and leveling up seems to take for ever.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
A bit grindy. Any walkthroughs for not losing? Will we lose in this game? My stats are very low and leveling up seems to take for ever.
You can save scum every check roll, so you already have 6 in every stat theoretically. Most checks don't go beyond 7 (there are some rare 9s and one effing 13) and you can also increase stats by buying stat-booster.

Stats barely matter. Losing check rolls may lead to miss out small amounts of gold, soldiers, twins affection, scenes etc., but doesn't lead to a game over. The Orc camp is the only place in which they matter.

The game is still in the first chapter and your own progress just barely matters for now, there are only a handfull of tasks you need to do to avoid game overs.

Old Game Over guide is here. A bit outdated, but most stuff works. Ask again if you have are stuck with a specific task.

Sep 9, 2020
You can save scum every check roll, so you already have 6 in every stat theoretically. Most checks don't go beyond 7 (there are some rare 9s and one effing 13) and you can also increase stats by buying stat-booster.

Stats barely matter. Losing check rolls may lead to miss out small amounts of gold, soldiers, twins affection, scenes etc., but doesn't lead to a game over. The Orc camp is the only place in which they matter.

The game is still in the first chapter and your own progress just barely matters for now, there are only a handfull of tasks you need to do to avoid game overs.

Old Game Over guide is here. A bit outdated, but most stuff works. Ask again if you have are stuck with a specific task.
Not sure if youd know this, but regarding the skill checks, are any scenes with sexual content locked into failing a skill check?

I save scum for ALL checks, so id never know if i was missing out on something by failing it heh. I could see something like a humiliation event kind of stuff for failing a check. No idea of course.

NighteraX

Jan 5, 2018
Guys how do you edit save? While i try it sais it was made on other device and doesnt want to rewrite with changed parameters

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if youd know this, but regarding the skill checks, are any scenes with sexual content locked into failing a skill check?

I save scum for ALL checks, so id never know if i was missing out on something by failing it heh. I could see something like a humiliation event kind of stuff for failing a check. No idea of course.
An easy example is courting orcesses. You have to win a contest at the camp to impress them, so naturally you only get the sex scene if you roll some high stats.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
An easy example is courting orcesses. You have to win a contest at the camp to impress them, so naturally you only get the sex scene if you roll some high stats.
Hey there Sylph from MGQ - what winds brought you to another fantasy universe? :LOL:

Also, this is addressed at anyone who played the new update, but it's the first time I see 0.4 something for seeds of chaos, so I'm curious about the following:

1. Has the goblin path to conquering Rastedel finally been completed? I like Tue-San and the traditionalist Goblin leader from the tree tower (the one who hates Tue-Row's future wife - the name escapes me at the moment) far more than the Orc characters, plus that my Rowan is 100% Jezera's little bitch-slave, so it makes more sense to complete the quest with her choice of allies, not Andras's... If it's not done, any idea when the goblin path might be finished?

2. Do old saves still work? Hopefully they do, as I have completed plenty of castle expansions, stat increases, and was many weeks in on my latest run. (I last played version 0.3.10)

Thanks to anyone taking the time to answer this, and have a great day!

Aftermath321

May 24, 2020
How do I stop myself from dying at week 70 because of the Rosarian soldiers
You need to recruit Orcs from their camp in the top left corner of the map. It takes some time so I recommend doing it after capturing the first castle. There few ways and each has different outcome with different scenes.

Reactions: tryndakaiser

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
1. Has the goblin path to conquering Rastedel finally been completed?
No. The only ones vision you can fullfill is still Tue-Row. Its not yet clear if the Goblin Princess is the ideal chpice for Jereza.
Don't know how long it takes. Considering the slow progress (7 years and still at part 1), I wouldn't expect anything soon.

2. Do old saves still work?
No, there were too many minor changes.

• Sad
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
No. The only ones vision you can fullfill is still Tue-Row. Its not yet clear if the Goblin Princess is the ideal chpice for Jereza.
Don't know how long it takes. Considering the slow progress (7 years and still at part 1), I wouldn't expect anything soon.
So, still no content for conquering anything on the mainland outside the small continent Rastedel is on, right?

If we are to assume there are 5 more provinces and/or countries on the mainland that are as big as Rastedel's realm, (we already know about the empire of sand, the drow lands where the drow queen Jezera killed was from and a couple other places from side missions, plus that the continent itself is called "The six realms"...) that means, at the current pace, if the devs were all 20 at the time they started working on this project 7 years ago, and assuming all the other realms do get finished in 7 years, (as the current one wasn't, at least not on the goblin path) that would mean this game will be finished by 2058/2059, when those fornerly 20 year-old devs would've reached a ripe young age of 62 or 63! :unsure: :LOL:

Can somebody please tell them to focus on what matters, mainly progressing the story and main questline? They are dilligent devs that put out updates relatively often, but I feel that the plot always progresses at a crawling pace! I wouldn't even mind updates that have no new erotic content whatsoever, just so we eventually get to part 2 and see the rest of Solanse and the empire of the Twins (or of one twin we choose to side with) rise! It's really frustrating and it'd be such a shame for this game, with such beautiful plot and atmosphere and deep interesting characters like Jezera, Cliohna, Shaya, Andras and several others, to never be finished!

It'd be nice if they stopped expanding the cast any further or doing any fan service with erotic scenes for a while, (as there's plenty of hot ones already for many tastes, including purist femdomphiles like myself who won't enjoy anything else, and I'm sure they'd manage to weave at least a couple sex scenes into the main plot...) or scrapping whatever else the devs think eats up most of their time and just focused on advancing the main plot, at least for a couple updates! As I said, it'd be a real shame for this gem of a game to get abandoned, so hopefully the devs will read my maths from 2 paragraphs above and do something to keep the game's scope more manageable and still get to tell their story in this lifetime!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Won't happen because the developers have no incentive to speed it up. They can keep the current pace and release a few sketches/cg every odd day and finetune the game mechanis every few months for years. Customers that are satisfied with this are there and give 11000€ every month. They are what matters and dictate the work ethic, the (non-)demand of deadlines etc.

Sep 9, 2020
Right, but I mean like are there any scenes locked behind FAILING skill checks? I always save scum to make sure I pass them, but wondering if theres scenes available only if you actually fail some.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Won't happen because the developers have no incentive to speed it up. They can keep the current pace and release a few sketches/cg every odd day and finetune the game mechanis every few months for years. Customers that are satisfied with this are there and give 11000€ every month. They are what matters and dictate the work ethic, the (non-)demand of deadlines etc.
Just as a point of order:
The average update for this game has about 50-60k words, and dozens of CGs. And it is updated every 2 months like clockwork. Mechanical updates are spread out more widely as they almost always break save files. But at this point the mechanical updates are pretty much done, there might be one more before the final release.

It is fine if you still don't think that is enough, but they are absolutely putting in more work than you implied.

Also keep in mind that that 11000€ every month is being split among like 7 people, so it is not really that much once you break it down.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes