Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
View attachment 3288377 View attachment 3288378 View attachment 3288379 View attachment 3288381 View attachment 3288382

It's week 63, I can't seem to get the orc leaders to join my side I don't know what I should do in the brothel with the spies thing. Am I underleveled, is this run ruined. (I haven't checked any guides until now since I'm stuck the orc tribal leaders) All research and upgrades of facilities are maxed. Any advice?
Week 63 is enough.

If you want to win at all costs, go to orciad, save scum until you find Delane's camp, (1 week), then sneak into the tent (1 week), then either 3 trust conversations (3 weeks) to gain her trust or corrupt her with a spy (also 3 weeks).
Batri needs you to build up his position - go on a raid with his men.
Tarish needs 2 items from the castle, talk to Cla-Min and Jezera in the throne room.
Ulcro needs gifts, go on raids with his men.
Some scumming is necessary, but its doable.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Did the people here decide which route? corrupt his wife or not? It's because I'm indecisive about this. I'd love to know the overall choice.
There's no consequences in this game story wise for either route, the only difference is you get more sex scenes if you make Alexia a slut. So just play however you want to play.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Did the people here decide which route? corrupt his wife or not? It's because I'm indecisive about this. I'd love to know the overall choice.
My personal favorite dynamic is a (relatively) innocent Rowan and a highly corrupted but still loyal Alexia. I like to imagine Rowan sticking to his principles and thinking he can get out of this situation without sacrificing anything. Meanwhile Alexia is taking the more pragmatic route and doing anything she needs to to keep them both save, morals be damned. I have both characters sleep around but with different criteria. Rowan sleep with (mostly) safe NPCs that either seem to be mostly on his side or seem like they can be won over. Alexia sleeps with NPCs that can potentially offer protection or some other benefit for herself or Rowan, even if they are not "safe."

It is worth mentioning though, that there is no way to see all the content of this game in a single playthrough. While there is generally more sexual content if you throw caution to the wind and fuck everyone you can, there are a number of scenes or scene variations that require the character to have low corruption to trigger them. Plus there in a certain amount of RNG to many scenes as well so they might not even show up on a given run.

Personally, I would say that if you really like the game it is worth playing through 2-4 times picking drastically different choices. You can fast forward through previously seen text so it doesn't take to long. Then just pick you favorite paths as your personal canon for the story.

View attachment 3290095 View attachment 3290097

(I'm met with this, what do I do?) Is this normal?
Looks like you encountered a bug. For most of these error screens it is safe to press "Ignore" and continue on. But I would recommend PMing Rein (one of the game devs) and reporting the error. If you choose to report it, try to include as much detail as possible about what lead up to encountering the error.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
My personal favorite dynamic is a (relatively) innocent Rowan and a highly corrupted but still loyal Alexia. I like to imagine Rowan sticking to his principles and thinking he can get out of this situation without sacrificing anything. Meanwhile Alexia is taking the more pragmatic route and doing anything she needs to to keep them both save, morals be damned. I have both characters sleep around but with different criteria. Rowan sleep with (mostly) safe NPCs that either seem to be mostly on his side or seem like they can be won over. Alexia sleeps with NPCs that can potentially offer protection or some other benefit for herself or Rowan, even if they are not "safe."

It is worth mentioning though, that there is no way to see all the content of this game in a single playthrough. While there is generally more sexual content if you throw caution to the wind and fuck everyone you can, there are a number of scenes or scene variations that require the character to have low corruption to trigger them. Plus there in a certain amount of RNG to many scenes as well so they might not even show up on a given run.

Personally, I would say that if you really like the game it is worth playing through 2-4 times picking drastically different choices. You can fast forward through previously seen text so it doesn't take to long. Then just pick you favorite paths as your personal canon for the story.

Looks like you encountered a bug. For most of these error screens it is safe to press "Ignore" and continue on. But I would recommend PMing Rein (one of the game devs) and reporting the error. If you choose to report it, try to include as much detail as possible about what lead up to encountering the error.

Quite agree, sure seeing them fuck around is the name of the game, but seeing it not into a full blown corruption, bad ending makes it more entertaining in my opinion, the whole "even if im sleeping around doesnt mean I dont love my partner, im just doing what I feel right at the moment" mentality is prime material for this genre.

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
Minha dinâmica favorita é uma Rowan (relativamente) inocente e uma Alexia altamente corrompida, mas ainda leal. Gosto de imaginar Rowan seguindo seus princípios e pensando que pode sair dessa situação sem sacrificar nada. Enquanto isso, Alexia está seguindo o caminho mais pragmático e fazendo tudo o que for necessário para manter os dois salvos, que se dane a moral. Tenho os dois personagens dormindo por aí, mas com critérios diferentes. Rowan dorme com (principalmente) NPCs seguros que parecem estar principalmente do seu lado ou que podem ser conquistados. Alexia dorme com NPCs que podem oferecer proteção ou algum outro benefício para ela ou Rowan, mesmo que não sejam "seguros".

Vale ressaltar, porém, que não há como ver todo o conteúdo deste jogo em uma única jogada. Embora geralmente haja mais conteúdo sexual se você jogar a cautela ao vento e foder todo mundo que puder, há uma série de cenas ou variações de cena que exigem que o personagem tenha baixa corrupção para ativá-las. Além disso, há uma certa quantidade de RNG para muitas cenas também, então elas podem nem aparecer em uma determinada corrida.

Pessoalmente, eu diria que se você realmente gosta do jogo, vale a pena jogar de 2 a 4 vezes, escolhendo opções drasticamente diferentes. Você pode avançar rapidamente no texto visto anteriormente para que não demore muito. Em seguida, basta escolher seus caminhos favoritos como cânone pessoal para a história.

Parece que você encontrou um bug. Para a maioria dessas telas de erro, é seguro pressionar “Ignorar” e continuar. Mas eu recomendaria enviar uma mensagem privada para Rein (um dos desenvolvedores do jogo) e relatar o erro. Se você decidir denunciá-lo, tente incluir o máximo de detalhes possível sobre o que levou ao encontro do erro.
[/CITAR]
a
I love this game, it's a shame that a plot update won't be released in 1 or 2 years. Damn, I just wanted to be Dom with Jereza!

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Thanks!

I don't really know what to add or say, it's my first time playing the game and my first time encountering that this is a bug. I always thought getting this page meant I didn't download it properly.

I just copied it like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer b'page' is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 73, in script call
File "game/locations/portal_room.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 210, in script call
File "game/mapEventController.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_lodge.rpyc", line 2338, in script
File "/private/var/folders/d4/9yqtns2d4d19kxc7820rxmk40000gp/T/AppTranslocation/112046AA-9085-4B15-B7E8-E6B2AE60FEAC/d/seeds-of-chaos.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 907, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer b'page' is not a function or string.

I'm not sure if this helps

Edit - I just reread, the person a while ago was one of the gamedevs??! Rein would you release how you shade the drawing on how you get those colors and everything look amazing. People say it's only sketches in the patreon. Huge fan of the art style

I had like 4-5 of those white pages with text

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What are the correct choices for the chaos in the capital it's to look for another way and to fight aggressively right?

(Is there a way to control the entire city, I always get the part of the twins saying it's only half and I didn't do a great job)

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 1.01.37 PM.png So I'm at week 85, castle has been conquered met the cultist gardener and the former queen has now been turned into a statue. What do I do now what's the ending?

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 10.52.11 AM.png

I have spent 5 weeks trying to get this <!> but I can't find it

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020

I actually play the same style thinking the same thing. Rowan sticks to principles, only really working on those he deems to be safe and reliable to some extent, while Alexia does her thing just how you said. To some extent, I see her as bring those toughest to his side through her.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
It's week 101, I'm exhausted. I fought against some elf sword guy trying to steal my elf slut, I won but it feels hollow. My wife is slowly but surely having fun with Jezera (I switched her to library assistant to maid) while it's great and all, I feel as if she isn't what she once was. I miss the days of Rowan x Alexia. (You know it's tough when MC starts talking in 3rd person)

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 12.16.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 12.15.28 PM.png
I don't wanna be horny anymore. I just want peace and happiness.
Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 9.42.01 AM.png

(There's a part 2 of this game I randomly got the dancer story line and confronted her in which I got the pop up saying part 2 of this game, so I was wondering when is that?)

I'm assuming the going back to Rastadel isn't available now as I went and clicked allover that castle but to no avail.

[I'm pretty lost on the story so far since all walkthrough guides just stop after I get the castle]

Wait I just realized the first post was back on 2016, did the game got dropped for a while and restarted again? (As much as I love the art and it's my first time playing the game no way it's almost 8 years and no part 2

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3290699 So I'm at week 85, castle has been conquered met the cultist gardener and the former queen has now been turned into a statue. What do I do now what's the ending?
It's week 101, I'm exhausted. I fought against some elf sword guy trying to steal my elf slut, I won but it feels hollow. My wife is slowly but surely having fun with Jezera (I switched her to library assistant to maid) while it's great and all, I feel as if she isn't what she once was. I miss the days of Rowan x Alexia. (You know it's tough when MC starts talking in 3rd person)

View attachment 3290745 View attachment 3290753
I don't wanna be horny anymore. I just want peace and happiness.
View attachment 3290741

(There's a part 2 of this game I randomly got the dancer story line and confronted her in which I got the pop up saying part 2 of this game, so I was wondering when is that?)

I'm assuming the going back to Rastadel isn't available now as I went and clicked allover that castle but to no avail.

[I'm pretty lost on the story so far since all walkthrough guides just stop after I get the castle]
Conquering the city and it's immediate fallout is the current end of the game's main story. This game is part 1 of 3 planned games. At this point the main story for part 1 is like 95+% complete, but the devs are finishing up the various promised side content before capping it off. According to Rein, they are really pushing to try and have it finished sometime this year. Supposedly, some devs have already finished their work on part 1 and have begun early work on part 2.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Conquering the city and it's immediate fallout is the current end of the game's main story. This game is part 1 of 3 planned games. At this point the main story for part 1 is like 95+% complete, but the devs are finishing up the various promised side content before capping it off. According to Rein, they are really pushing to try and have it finished sometime this year. Supposedly, some devs have already finished their work on part 1 and have begun early work on part 2.
So meant being able to access the Rastedel means I completed part 1 right? (Or is there a way?)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So meant being able to access the Rastedel means I completed part 1 right? (Or is there a way?)
Once you and your chosen noble march on the palace to take over the city, then you've triggered the end of the game.

There might be 1-2 more main story scenes added in before it it officially wrapped up to directly connect it to the opening of part 2, but yeah you are pretty much at the end.

If you really enjoyed the game, you might like to give it another playthrough or two while making different choices. There is no way to see all the content of this game in a single playthrough since some content is gated by the choices you make, and the is a certain amount of RNG involved as well. You can fast forward through previously seen text so it doesn't take too long. While in most cases the main story stays largely the same, the dynamic with the other important characters can change quite a bit depending on your choices.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm hoping one of the endings for this 3 part game is just a happy family with a kid. But I feel like the kid issue hasn't been resolved as MC hasn't really found a "good time" to her wife that the experiment has to stop. But maybe the new cultist gardener guy can help him and Nasim might be able to do something. Although I feel like there's an ending where MC kills the 2 demons only to get backstabbed by her wife that's been fully corrupted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
You can use the console for money:

castle.treasury = x
castle.rp = x
week = x

Fair warning haven't used them for ages so fuck knows if they still work.

If you do not know how to enable the console and dev use unren https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/.

Look at Jynx's response above your post in regards to ending. Yes, the black screens in scenes get filled in just a case of artists can only draw so much so quickly.
Thx (y)

Reactions: A360 and LokiTime

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Hello Guys, I want a solution to my problem. I have been playing the game for a year and have reached the end of version 3.12. After I downloaded version 4.01, the game has not progressed. Do I need to delete the old version or am I the old saves no longer working And I have to start over

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Hello Guys, I want a solution to my problem. I have been playing the game for a year and have reached the end of version 3.12. After I downloaded version 4.01, the game has not progressed. Do I need to delete the old version or am I the old saves no longer working And I have to start over
upgrading from 0.3.xx to 0.4.xx will very likely break your saves so you will need to start a new game. The current end of the main story is still the sacking of Rastadel is still the end of the main story line. For the reason why it hasn't progressed further and when you can expect the game to be completed, read over my responses from the last couple pages as I've been answering that basic question several times recently.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Thank you, my brother, but do you mean that version 4.02 is the final version of the first part of the game? Because after I read your post, I concluded that I finished it.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Thank you, my brother, but do you mean that version 4.02 is the final version of the first part of the game? Because after I read your post, I concluded that I finished it.
No. As I said on the previous page:
The game receives substantial updates on the last Sunday of every other month. Unfortunately due to poor planning early in development the developers pretty much finished the main story of the game WAY before they finished most of the promised side content (there might be 1 or 2 more main story scenes added to tie the game directly into Part 2). So now the devs are working on implementing all that side content that they had promised before moving on to Part 2. If you are not particularly invested in the side content that is currently being worked on this leaves the game in an awkward position of being regularly updated but seeming to stay in place.

That said Rein said a couple months back they are really trying to push to have Part 1 finished this year, and that the devs that have finished their side content, have already started work on Part 2.
That said. 0.4.00 will probably be the last save breaking update. So if you wanted to you could play to the end of the latest version and the just sit on it until the final release is announced and then finish it.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes