mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
I played the game 2 years ago. Supported the devs on patreon and even bought the steam version but at the pace things are going it feels like this will be the Berserk of Adult games where fans have literally died since the 90s when the manga began.

Not sure when we will see the main story progressing. I will come back in two years and see if there is any change. Don't get me wrong the game is good but was hoping to see more progress on the game or at least a roadmap with projected delivery dates.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I played the game 2 years ago. Supported the devs on patreon and even bought the steam version but at the pace things are going it feels like this will be the Berserk of Adult games where fans have literally died since the 90s when the manga began.

Not sure when we will see the main story progressing. I will come back in two years and see if there is any change. Don't get me wrong the game is good but was hoping to see more progress on the game or at least a roadmap with projected delivery dates.
Man I really wish people would at least look at the last page of comments before posting. It's not like I've been mentioning over and over again when one of the devs said we can expect to see progress over these past few days. :rolleyes:

All good-natured sarcasm aside, honestly while I'm largely in the same boat as you, but if this becomes the Berserk of adult games I'd be perfectly fine with that. Even unfinished, Berserk is one of the greatest manga of all time.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Man I really wish people would at least look at the last page of comments before posting. It's not like I've been mentioning over and over again when one of the devs said we can expect to see progress over these past few days. :rolleyes:

All good-natured sarcasm aside, honestly while I'm largely in the same boat as you, but if this becomes the Berserk of adult games I'd be perfectly fine with that. Even unfinished, Berserk is one of the greatest manga of all time.
This forum is basically a circle: people comment on the length of the game/lack of progress -> big discussion -> discussion on progress wanes -> people comment on NTR/[variations: Rowan's wimpiness/Alexia's sluttiness] -> big discussion -> discussion on NTR wanes, people forgot the discussion on lack of progress in the meanwhile -> people comment on the length of the game/lack of progress -> and start again :ROFLMAO:
(interspersed, a bunch of messages on help or save game requests)

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
This forum is basically a circle: people comment on the length of the game/lack of progress -> big discussion -> discussion on progress wanes -> people comment on NTR/[variations: Rowan's wimpiness/Alexia's sluttiness] -> big discussion -> discussion on NTR wanes, people forgot the discussion on lack of progress in the meanwhile -> people comment on the length of the game/lack of progress -> and start again :ROFLMAO:
(interspersed, a bunch of messages on help or save game requests)
Why not break the circle then? let's make a list of the best waifus or possible endings for the game, any bullshit

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
I come back to check this thread every once in a month, and it's always lengthy scholarly discussions about the longlasting societal and geopolitical implications of Rowan being kinda submissive. I swear some of you don't even play this game to jack off, and treat it like your own little Game of Thrones.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Why not break the circle then? let's make a list of the best waifus [...]
Oh hey it been a while since this one has come up! I guess I'll dust this off...

Here is an updated version of a tierlist I threw together a while back of every named character with a sprite in the game. Feel free to mess around and make your own list here

The below tierlist doesn't necessarily represent how into the "fetish" they represent I am. Rather it is a mixture of how much I enjoy seeing them on screen, how much I like the character, and how much I think they add to the story. For example I hate Andras, he would be in the bottom tier, except I must admit I kind of like hating him, and he certainly is important to the story.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 18-56-32 Create a Seeds of Chaos 0.4.02 Character Portraits Tier List.png

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I have my doubts it's the direction the devs have planned for Helayna, but I'd actually really enjoy the idea of her becoming a dark knight. If Rowan allows her to train again, her becoming a knight in the Twins army and a commander for the Orcs / Goblins. Following in Rowan's footsteps as an increasingly sadistic fiend I think would be a far more interesting story for her than just another sex slave.

Furthermore it's a nice reflection on how far Rowan has fallen under the twins as well. Watching and or encouraging his former disciple But even if Rowan has stayed mostly good, watching him fall to despair if Helayna embraces the corruption as a way to stave off the effects of her curse is still an interesting story.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Really great characters for me are the black and white hair girl, the mage and the female fae. I would like to see more scenes from them granted the mage has a ton of scenes but when she said the keyword was paperwork. I thought we would fuck endlessly like the elf secretary I guess not.

My favorites for me would be Alexia, X'Zaratl and Jezera.(Granted it might due to the scenes, but like that Alexia chaos magic transformation, Jezera serving scene at the very start and fun time with X'Zaratl is just hot)

Honorable mentions would be the dancer but since she's mostly part 2 I shouldn't judge, I don't like the wolf guy, dude just fucking people like the purple monster tamer. I hope they have a no men to men option like the NTR one in part 2.

Both Nasim and Wendel (I think is his name) have my respect, Nasim while "evil" actually warns MC about much chaos magic on the wife (I push through with it I hoped that the change would also change the dialogue with her when you can talk to her but that doesn't seem to be the case, I hope they add to really put some depth the actions you made. Wendel while he believes in class and status, he truly loves the empire. The red and gold duke guy that ain't it he's a fraud.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 10.54.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 11.09.05 AM.png

(Anyone knows where to encounter them I don't recall meeting them. I have almost encountered everyone except these 4 people and some at the very bottom of the tier list. If these characters only trigger for men and men action then maybe that's why I haven't met them)

Personally I don't care if the game takes a decade or more to make as long as they keep that art quality it's all fine with me. (Although I do wish there's a good ending at the end, however I truly doubt it. It's impossible to go back to the way things were especially when you just took down a monarch)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Really great characters for me are the black and white hair girl, the mage and the female fae. I would like to see more scenes from them granted the mage has a ton of scenes but when she said the keyword was paperwork. I thought we would fuck endlessly like the elf secretary I guess not.

My favorites for me would be Alexia, X'Zaratl and Jezera.(Granted it might due to the scenes, but like that Alexia chaos magic transformation, Jezera serving scene at the very start and fun time with X'Zaratl is just hot)

Honorable mentions would be the dancer but since she's mostly part 2 I shouldn't judge, I don't like the wolf guy, dude just fucking people like the purple monster tamer. I hope they have a no men to men option like the NTR one in part 2.

Both Nasim and Wendel (I think is his name) have my respect, Nasim while "evil" actually warns MC about much chaos magic on the wife (I push through with it I hoped that the change would also change the dialogue with her when you can talk to her but that doesn't seem to be the case, I hope they add to really put some depth the actions you made. Wendel while he believes in class and status, he truly loves the empire. The red and gold duke guy that ain't it he's a fraud.

View attachment 3295901 View attachment 3295903

(Anyone knows where to encounter them I don't recall meeting them. I have almost encountered everyone except these 4 people and some at the very bottom of the tier list. If these characters only trigger for men and men action then maybe that's why I haven't met them)

Personally I don't care if the game takes a decade or more to make as long as they keep that art quality it's all fine with me. (Although I do wish there's a good ending at the end, however I truly doubt it. It's impossible to go back to the way things were especially when you just took down a monarch)
ygriss happy side.png
This is Ygriss. She's a dragon ogre (imagine like a centaur but the top have is an ogre and the bottom half is a dragon body), and yes you can fuck her. You first encounter her in a random map event in a mountain tile. From my understanding you can also encounter her during an incursion. But don't quote me on that, The last I played they hadn't implemented incursions yet.

zahira happy side.png
Zahira here is Andras' sex slave. You only encounter her if you have Alexia go down the Anras NTR route. She helps show Alexia how to properly serve Andras

jak neutral side.png
Here we have Jak. He is Indarah's (the lady that runs the bar) guy friend and occasional lever. You only encounter him if you have Alexis work as a barkeep. He doesn't fuck Alexia, she just gets off on watching him and Indarah fuck.

liliana neutral side.png
And finally we have Liliana. She is Jacques' (the bald merchant noble in Rastadel) lady friend. You meet her if you back Jacques for the coup. While there is implication that you'll get to fuck her, you don't get a chance before the whole city turns to shit. Maybe you'll get a chance in Part 2 if you back Jacques

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do I get the Andras NTR route? (I went to him as Alexia to translate the book) also went with him in the bath (is that it?) While Alexia as a barmaid is sucking Gaston. I'm not sure this is what people meant with NTR Andras. Any help?

Also damn, black gardener guy has some powers I thought he could only make statues, turns out dude is more proficient than Nasim. Literally turned the girl into a monster sex slave, as much as I think the Wendel route would make the most sense for the hero. I think he's just gonna off himself, the ending for that Wendel route is just him being shellshocked.
(I haven't taken the copper route yet but I can imagine how long this game will take, supporting the red hair girl and the story of them leaving are two different routes which would take so much time to make.)

Andras NTR route what do I have to do to achieve it or does it end with the bath scene?

(I just found Zahira the sex slave Andras has but it was the scene where MC and Andras both has sex slaves with yellow blond hair chick so I guess this ain't it)

Last edited:

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
How do I get the Andras NTR route? (I went to him as Alexia to translate the book) also went with him in the bath (is that it?) While Alexia as a barmaid is sucking Gaston. I'm not sure this is what people meant with NTR Andras. Any help?

Also damn, black gardener guy has some powers I thought he could only make statues, turns out dude is more proficient than Nasim. Literally turned the girl into a monster sex slave, as much as I think the Wendel route would make the most sense for the hero. I think he's just gonna off himself, the ending for that Wendel route is just him being shellshocked.
(I haven't taken the copper route yet but I can imagine how long this game will take, supporting the red hair girl and the story of them leaving are two different routes which would take so much time to make.)

Andras NTR route what do I have to do to achieve it or does it end with the bath scene?

(I just found Zahira the sex slave Andras has but it was the scene where MC and Andras both has sex slaves with yellow blond hair chick so I guess this ain't it)
Just dump Alexia as Rowan and agree to help Andras when he asks Alexia for it.

Reactions: Mharzel

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Oh so it isn't Alexia dumping Rowan but Rowan duping her. I always thought it was the other way around, (I have been trying to exhausts all options never occurred to me it's on Rowan end) But I never really liked sucking dick so I guess I'll pass on that. Thanks though!

Just dump Alexia as Rowan and agree to help Andras when he asks Alexia for it.
I thought Zahira shows up and teaches Alexia how to suck it but if I'm playing as Rowan and Zahira shows up and tell me how to suck cock I'll pass on that.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Oh so it isn't Alexia dumping Rowan but Rowan duping her. I always thought it was the other way around, (I have been trying to exhausts all options never occurred to me it's on Rowan end) But I never really liked sucking dick so I guess I'll pass on that. Thanks though!
I mean just don't have sex with her, blame her and etc, then Andras will replace you/ Also choose Helania instead of Alexia to live with. And you can choose minotaur to have sex with, i think it also counts. Basicly no interest as Rowan, full whore with Alexia

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

There are two official NTR paths in the game. One for Andras and one for Jezera. These arcs go beyond beyond general cheating and are explicitly about Alexia being stolen from Rowan by one of the twins. These are the requirements for starting Andras' NTR path.

1. Andras need to have a high influence over Alexia (I believe as least 5 points). You achieve this by having Alexia give into Andras at every opportunity. This of course includes sexual favors, but also giving into his influance about how to feel and what to say as well.
1a. Andras also has to have higher influence that Jezera. You cannot pursue both NTR paths at the same time. The twins will respect each other claims.

2. Alexia and Rowan need to have a low relationship score (below 50). You achieve this by having Rowan be mean and spiteful towards each other. Say hurtful things in the heat of the moment, don't make time for the other one, be dismissive of them.
There are a couple repeatable scene that can lower their relationship. The easiest one is to hae Alexia work as a maid and have her believe the gossip about Rowan. For the other Rowan has to have had at least 2 gay scene, and you can hae Alexia question his sexuality while working at the bar.

3. Finally Alexia needs the have at least medium corruption (over 30). If you are achieving the above criteria you probably wont have a problem with this one. But in case you need a little extra push, corruption primarily comes from having sexual interaction with demons, performing cruel or evil acts, and exposure to chaos magic

Soon after meeting those criteria you will trigger a certain scene. Rowan will ask Alexia to deliver some orders to the orc barracks. When she does so, one of the orcs will insult her. You have to have her insult him back. He will not take this well and will try to retaliate. Then have Alexia report the orcs action to Andras. After Andras deals with the matter he will invite Alexia to his chambers. Have her decide go to his chambers. Congratulations, you are now on the NTR train, enjoy the ride since there in no getting off it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jujuman101

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How is Alexia highly corrupted but still loyal ?
There is a Rowan Corruption track, a Alexia Corruption track, and there is a Rowan/Alexia Relationship track. And they move independently from each other, so it is entirely possible to have Rowan and/or Alexia be highly corrupted while also still maintaining a strong relationship.

That said it is harder to gain lot of corruption when you aren't slutting around, particularly for Alexia. And there are a number scenes that increase corruption wile reducing their relationship. Andras in particular has a number of scenes where he is actively trying to drive a wedge between Alexia and Rowan, and if Alexia goes along in those cases it will reduce her relationship with Rowan.

As an example hypothetical, if Andras tells Alexia to suck his dick because he is horny and she agrees, she gains corruption for sucking off a demon. If Andras tells her she should suck him because her husband is a wimp, and she responds that he's right her husband is a wimp and proceeds to suck him, she gains corruption for sucking off a demon and then she also loses relationship because she is thinking less of Rowan. So you can see it is important to take the context of the scene into consideration.

But even if you do trigger scene that lowers their relationship, there are also a several opportunities to increase their relationship stat that can be used to boost it back up. Of particular note, you can increase corruption and relationship at the same time with X’Zaratl's content and/or Alexia's fertility treatments with Nasim.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Oh hey it been a while since this one has come up! I guess I'll dust this off...

Here is an updated version of a tierlist I threw together a while back of every named character with a sprite in the game. Feel free to mess around and make your own list here

The below tierlist doesn't necessarily represent how into the "fetish" they represent I am. Rather it is a mixture of how much I enjoy seeing them on screen, how much I like the character, and how much I think they add to the story. For example I hate Andras, he would be in the bottom tier, except I must admit I kind of like hating him, and he certainly is important to the story.

View attachment 3295737
my-image.png

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I Have not got far in the game, only up to the point where the couple are split up. I noticed there is a Trans genre listed, does something supernatural happen to the male MC that changes him physically in some way?. The Female MC, well she is easily persuaded by the Demons sexually speaking.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes