Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Doesn't Maud get pregnant if you go down her path or it implies that she does? Or am I misremembering.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
v 4.03 :love:
> Release Notes:
>
> New Events
> - One new main story event, the Astarte war council (with two new sex scenes, Andras x Rowan, and Rowan x X'zaratl)
> - Two new Blackholt Goblin Arc events (with one new sex scene, Rowan & Tue-Row x Zii-Zii)
> - One new Helayna event (with one new sex scene, Orcs x Helayna)
> - One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Andras Arc finale (Andras x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)
> - One sex scene added to the Aryzl riddle event (Rowan x Jezera & Arzyl)
>
> Reworked Events
> - The Rowan helps Helayna escape event has been edited to bring it in line with the rest of the new Helayna content
> - You can now fulfil Mission 3 requirements by completing the Blackholt storyline
>
> Art
> - 16 new CGs (with 44 variants)
> - 4 recoloured BGs for Fae event
>
> Other
> - Bunch of bugs squashed
> - Whitescar and Heartsong paths have been separated, both are available in Whitescar's room

Xhdyjc

Jun 7, 2023
> Release Notes:
>
> New Events
> - One new main story event, the Astarte war council (with two new sex scenes, Andras x Rowan, and Rowan x X'zaratl)
> - Two new Blackholt Goblin Arc events (with one new sex scene, Rowan & Tue-Row x Zii-Zii)
> - One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)
>
> Reworked Events
> - The Rowan helps Helayna escape event has been edited to bring it in line with the rest of the new Helayna content
> - You can now fulfil Mission 3 requirements by completing the Blackholt storyline
>
> Art
>
> Other
> - Whitescar and Heartsong paths have been separated, both are available in Whitescar's room
when it will be available to download ?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
How do you get that scene? Ive gone through the orc camp quest a few times now, and its never popped up in any path.
It's one of the random events that can happen when you pick the "Explore the Camp" option, after meet with her for the first time you need to get another event using the same "Explore the Camp" option for the scene.

Edit: The name of the first event is "the_unlucky_slave" and the second is "the_orc_slaves_fate".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bobbybrownlove

NotKalle

May 14, 2023
Heyo!

Concerning the update that came out on steam December 23rd, does anybody know what route/options I have to pick in order to get the following:
  • 2 New Helayna Events (with one sex scene)
  • 3 New Cliohna Events (with one sex scene)
For Helayna, I guess I simply went the wrong path so I'll try going the other route. But I replayed the whole game and didn't get anything new for Cliohna so I'm at wit's end when it comes to that. Thanks in advance for any pointers :)

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
How do you get that scene? Ive gone through the orc camp quest a few times now, and its never popped up in any path.
It's one of the random events that can happen when you pick the "Explore the Camp" option, after meet with her for the first time you need to get another event using the same "Explore the Camp" option for the scene.

Edit: The name of the first event is "the_unlucky_slave" and the second is "the_orc_slaves_fate".
one important detail though: you have to have Rowan on low corruption, otherwise the matriarch won't be friendly to you and you'll never befriend the slave.

> Release Notes:
>
> New Events
>
> Reworked Events
>
> Art
>
> Other
"> - One new Helayna event (with one new sex scene, Orcs x Helayna)
> - The Rowan helps Helayna escape event has been edited to bring it in line with the rest of the new Helayna content"

yo what? at first i was thinking where a orc scene, a new one at that, would even make sense.
now with the information that helayna gets a escape rewrite, i'm interested if the new scene is made for that, or something completely different.
nevertheless i'm excited!

"> - One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)"

how this is written implies it's either rowan or whitescar on top. damn! now i do might have to go with the good fae

"> - One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)"

ah good. that sounds promising. because how it ended till now, alexia was pretty much sidelined.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What is the context behind Helayna/Orcs? Just an extension of the first orc rape or is it something entirely new, like on the training path?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bobbybrownlove
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes