Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
First I saw the game on Steam, now here. I don’t even know whether to download or donate)))))
Last I checked the Steam version does not get updated as regularly as the Patreon version. If that's changed then go with the Steam version as that's a singular payment, if you want the content more regularly then subscribe to the Patreon. With that said the game has been treading water for quite a while adding content slowly to fill out the first chapter of a three chapter series and t here has been no real forward momentum in quite some time. So honestly I'd say your best choice if you want to support the developer is to buy the Steam version and then download the pirated version when it leaks. :p

Reactions: Pantera1320

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone help me with the grudge of thorns quest, the option to side with ygriss is not appearing in the throne room.

Only available options are side with the plant lady or leave them to each other.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
no back features ughhh.
What do you mean with this? If you mean the ability to return to previous dialogues/options you can, don't remember how to do it on other OS than android but you certain can do it on the others too.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
What do you mean with this? If you mean the ability to return to previous dialogues/options you can, don't remember how to do it on other OS than android but you certain can do it on the others too.
I don't remember that it was possible to go back in the dialogues. Correct me if I'm wrong

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
As far i know there's none. It should have been for this type of games, i don't do lot saving coz it's gonna confused me a lot so re-back option is a MUST.

Well if there's back features, show me with screenshots, i wanna play too. Preferred to play on android.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I don't remember that it was possible to go back in the dialogues. Correct me if I'm wrong
Well if there's back features, show me with screenshots, i wanna play too. Preferred to play on android.
Then I don't know why but I certainly can do it, I just press the touch "back" button in the android device and that let me go back, even pick a new choice, in Windows I just use the mouse wheel to go forward or back. I just tried to do it in a couple of versions including v0.3.11 and it worked, tho all version I have are from here so maybe it's a feuture not available to the public so I doesn't know, try checking that out if it don't work I will post a recording later to prove it, attention that the option to go back on android probably only works with a .apk version you can't do it with Joyplay unless you attach a mouse or something.

Reactions: DR YOS

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Then I don't know why but I certainly can do it, I just press the touch "back" button in the android device and that let me go back, even pick a new choice, in Windows I just use the mouse wheel to go forward or back. I just tried to do it in a couple of versions including v0.3.11 and it worked, tho all version I have are from here so maybe it's a feuture not available to the public so I doesn't know, try checking that out if it don't work I will post a recording later to prove it, attention that the option to go back on android probably only works with a .apk version you can't do it with Joyplay unless you attach a mouse or something.
sureeee send some recording to confirm, interesting and ofc i play with downloaded apk version of game from this thread. Im not sure if it different from yours. Also from where that apk version of yours came from?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I think he's talking about choices not the normal text
It's true that once you have picked a choice even if you go back the other ones will be locked BUT you still can save after you go back and once you reload it you have all the choices available again, this will not work with some events that are cancelled when you reload them (mostly random events you get when exploring) but it's still usefull for repeat skill checks or cancel some events you don't want sometimes.

Reactions: DR YOS

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Also from where that apk version of yours came from?
From here, tho it's not available anymore.
Everything I posted has been leaked for a while. Anyway, these are the last I've got. :coffee:

Oh, wait…

The Android and Mac builds for v0.4.01:

Mac:

Android:
Oh and I also just explained in my previous message that what I meant it's probably not exactly what you are expecting, do you still want a recording anyway?

MeowAF

May 18, 2023

Oh and I also just explained in my previous message that what I meant it's probably not exactly what you are expecting, do you still want a recording anyway?
yes sure, if it's true then ill insta

yep im sure, so v 0.4.01 was your latest version right? not included 2 version after that?

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
It's true that once you have picked a choice even if you go back the other ones will be locked BUT you still can save after you go back and once you reload it you have all the choices available again, this will not work with some events that are cancelled when you reload them (mostly random events you get when exploring) but it's still usefull for repeat skill checks or cancel some events you don't want sometimes.
true, plus u need to save first before event start cause when u undergoing the event there's no save button nor back features available. As far i remember. I made crucial mistake during some events thus i can't complete city quests before date line. Frustrating

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes