Jack O Man

Jan 26, 2018
Neat to get an overview.
Compared to how many scenes they managed to develop 2023 and 2022 and how much content they manage to release in their 2 monthly updates, how many of the seven points would be feasible for the remaining 10 months? All of it? Half of it?

I don't understand what the War Council and Epilogue (which apparantly rivals Astarte in lenght) refer to. Astarte already had some sort of ending with the overtaking of the capital and the mass orgy.
From the discord it sounds like they are adding a bunch of different ways the battle can go including one where you can avoid the sacking of the city if you make enough moral sacrifices to bulid a huge army. As for the epilogue it's going to be a series of events after the taking of the city to set up the next act

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gicoo

Saz0618

Sep 27, 2019
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.03: soc0403-mod.zip
0.4.02: soc0402-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the latest version is not working

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Anything interesting happen during the last few updates or again just a few new scenes on top of the existing clusterfuck?

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
opaquecake thanks for this great mod!

Two things I wish it had are 'only filters' and settings for default answers to the scene prompts.

Only filter would be to see only scenes with alexia for example.

Default answers would be like
- skip to cg content? yes/no
- rowan corrupt? yes/no
- alexia corrupt? yes/no
etc..

So we don't have to click that for every scene.

Thanks again for making scene replay mod.
No problem, thanks for the feedback. I originally had the mod with three toggles per option, they were:

1. Red - Scene must not have this character/tag.
2. Green - Scene must have this character/tag.
3. White - Scene doesn't care if this character/tag is in it or not.

But I thought it might be too complex. I've seen a few people ask about this in the thread and I'll be adding it back at some point to see how it works out, as the option to have the "white" choice would allow for more refined results. With you looking for "only Alexia" scenes, there'd be very few with just her alone and no-one else, but I think the filter option with Alexia as green, and then every other character as red, should return those results (which is do-able in the current mod) - but let me know if I've misinterpreted what you are looking for.

The "default answers" suggestion is a great idea; I'll see if I can work this in, as it's a bit tricky due to the way the scenes work but it should be do-able.

the latest version is not working
It seems OK from here, and I've extracted/tested it a few times. Do you have any error messages you can give?

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.03: soc0403-mod.zip
0.4.02: soc0402-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Hey, scene #152 is giving me an exception on mac

Reactions: opaquecake

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
does android port had any cheat or something, damn i had to start over since i messed up playthrough shittttt.
Welp sorry folks, i think ill pass because first it doesn't have re-back feature that the most important shit in grinding game at very least. The game already set timer forcing u to finish damn quest or it's game over which is suck generally. I tend not to save a lot because so i can traced back the original path i prefer. And with lot of choices/consequences to make so following the walkthrough make me headache. I've been wanting to play again but emmmm meh don't want wasting more time just to start over again ughh.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
Once the game is complete, I wonder if modders will be allowed to work on the game to add more content OR change the game up a bit? That would be awesome to extend the life of the game!

Reactions: Lyingbastard

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Once the game is complete, I wonder if modders will be allowed to work on the game to add more content OR change the game up a bit? That would be awesome to extend the life of the game!
There is nothing stopping modders right now beyond the fact that the game is still in flux and their mods might get broken in a future update. Renpy is a pretty easy engine to add mods to, you don't really need the devs permissions. The only question is, are there someone with the skills that have the desire to make a mod.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Can anyone say if its worth playing now & restarting the game since saves dont work, or would be better to wait a bit more.
Last i played was 3.11 now its 4.03

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can anyone say if its worth playing now & restarting the game since saves dont work, or would be better to wait a bit more.
It depends on what you are interested in. The main story is the same, but a lot of side content has been added (Alexia, Liurial, Helayna rework, Andras, Fae) plus there is an entirely new goblin arc, very good in my opinion. Aside from that, game mechanics have been reworked, including map, and the system of quests (called "chaos incursion events") has been mplemented. If you are interested in any of that, I suggest playing.

Although you could also wait a couple more months and start when the goblin arc plus Astarte battle rework are finished. These two are really great additions to the game, so they may be worth experiencing in their entirety.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
This first part of the game is suposed to be finished during this year/beginning of the next one so if you are fine with waiting that long there are not many reasons to play it now just to have to probably play it later again, if you just have a lot of free time go for it but I don't belive the amount of new content between both versions is worth the trouble.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Thank you both for your replies! With the games like this one the side content is where most of the fun and variety lies so im more intrested in that than in the main story.
I think that this game is one of few with most incredible potential and with suchs games longer development time is to be expected so might be more rewarding to wait as much as possible.
The other aspect is the sand box aspect and world map roaming which I like very much, but since savegames usualy dont work with new updates, theres gonna be a lot of re-grinding with every new go at the game.

Oct 18, 2020
There is nothing stopping modders right now beyond the fact that the game is still in flux and their mods might get broken in a future update. Renpy is a pretty easy engine to add mods to, you don't really need the devs permissions. The only question is, are there someone with the skills that have the desire to make a mod.
It's def great to know that there is a possibility of mods extending content and the game itself later down the road. It's an exciting thought!

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
There were no major changes in the main story from version 3.11. The additions were focused on side events. There is some progress in the Astartes War, in my opinion. If you were to restart the game from the beginning, wait until the end of the year Because, according to what the developer said, the first act of the game will be completed, knowing that the game will consist of three parts.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save. Mine got corrupted
What's the point of a save in this case? It puts you at the current end of the game at like week 80 with nothing left to do. You can't revisit events directly, so you can't experience everything the save went through.

Best thing is simply going in the gallery and choosing the option there to unlock all scenes, so you can always indulge in whatever content you want.

Reactions: GoldenArm
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes