Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
downloaded the game. My previous saves are not working. Like it shoes the dialogue and the scene. But when the scene is over, it shows error. What to do?

I was in week 88

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
downloaded the game. My previous saves are not working. Like it shoes the dialogue and the scene. But when the scene is over, it shows error. What to do?

I was in week 88
On steam the latest update message told me old saves won't work we have to start again.
I don't know if the version here is the same as the one on steam.
But if it is that might explain it.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
On steam the latest update message told me old saves won't work we have to start again.
I don't know if the version here is the same as the one on steam.
But if it is that might explain it.
So every time I doenload, do I need to restart the game?

sp250

Aug 12, 2017
I was playing for the first time and the alexia stealing potion event happened on week 15 where she mentioned someone called Helayna and sharing marriage bed. No idea who Helayna is.

I believe this event is happening early than it should happen and is a bug.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The game seems good but can you get revenge at a certain point? I remember trying it some years ago and dropping it without even finshing the game (although I don't remember why). I think it may have been bc it was still early and I didn't want to play it if there wasn't a chanve to take revenge.
SO yeah, I'd appreciate it if smn was kind enough to help me

THX

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
The game seems good but can you get revenge at a certain point? I remember trying it some years ago and dropping it without even finshing the game (although I don't remember why). I think it may have been bc it was still early and I didn't want to play it if there wasn't a chanve to take revenge.
SO yeah, I'd appreciate it if smn was kind enough to help me

THX
Don't know when you played it but you still can't do jack shit, from what I've Heard this is going to be a 3 part game so forget about having any kind of revenge in this one.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Don't know when you played it but you still can't do jack shit, from what I've Heard this is going to be a 3 part game so forget about having any kind of revenge in this one.
wait whaaaaaaaat? a 3 part game? and part 1 still doesn't seem to be finished yet... Duuuuude, y'all cool, but I for sure ain't sailing this boat with y'all lol.

THX

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So every time I doenload, do I need to restart the game?
No, Apparently, in the latest update, they made a lot of changes to the structure of the world. Some large map areas are broken into smaller ones, you don't need to finish the Astarte battle as quickly, and some events are recategorized. Too much is broken for an old save to work. But, it hasn't happened often.

From the Devs on Steam:
"Due to the number of changes to core gameplay systems, OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK.

This one is a doozy- as usual there is plenty of brand new art content for you all to enjoy, but we've also been making a lot of mechanical changes to the game as well! We're wanting to bolster the gameplay and RPG side of things, so we hope the new changes add a new layer of strategy and meaningful progression, without interfering too much with the breezy, episodic narrative side of things. "

Reactions: Kisama33

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
This is what the developer said on Patreon
Hey everyone,

It's a new year, and as always the work continues. We are already busy getting the March release ready, and there'll be more about that further down, but first I'd like to talk about the game's current state.

Obviously, I would have liked to have Act I finished by now, but I will be the first to admit there was far too much scope creep, and writing issues have slowed things down, unfortunately. That being said, we are now approaching the end, and I'm hoping to be done by the end of the year or early next year at the latest. After a discussion with the writing staff, here is a good indication of the content left on the slate before we can move on to Act II:

Main:
Astarte - New War Council: Currently at 40%/100%
Updated Pre-Battle: Currently at 20%/100%
Updated Battle: 0%/100%
Updated postBattle: 0%/100%

Epilogue - One very large multi-state event similar to Astarte

Side:
Goblin arc - Che-Lin - 4 + 1 (4 Route events and a short debrief event)
Zii-Zii - 1 (short debrief event)
Tue-San - 1 (short debrief event)
Wedding - 3
Post-Wedding short events: 3

Fae - 2 Heartsong Events
1 Whitescar event
1 Aryzl event
Arzyl Finale/Whitescar Finale (scenes would be released simultaneously but be separate)

NPC:
Andras NTR - 2
Jez NTR - 1
Jez - 2
Hel - 2
X'zaratl - 3

Map:
Ygrisse Chaos Incursion - 3-5
Portal Events - 5 (Short events for unlocking the portal for the first time)
Shrine events - 3 (Three written events about finding shrines to Solansian gods in Rosaria)

Other:
Rastedel edits
Continuing Helayna events rework (5 events) and folding mindless events into a repeatable menu (six short events)

As you can see, there is still quite a bit of work to be done, but we are finally getting to the top of the mountain. The larger tasks are still Astarte and the epilogue, Che-Lin, the Fae, and the Helayna rework, but we will be aiming to hit these with every release to get them finished and eventually free up staff to help in other areas. The good news is we are very close to being finished on both NPC arcs and map stuff, meaning we can put them to bed and focus elsewhere.

Not going to talk about this today, but moving into Act II, we will be looking at ways to reduce workload while still giving you plenty of options, and make it feel like your choices matter. We have learned a few lessons in making this game, and we know that three acts totalling 3 million words plus over eight years each isn't really feasible. We will discuss this more as we start to reveal stuff about Act II in the not-so-distant future, though.

So that is all for today. I hope the above list has given you some idea of what is left before the act is finished, and I'll be updating it as we knock stuff off (probably not every release, but every other release) until it is completely done. It has been a long haul and I want to thank you all for sticking by it and supporting us while we tried to bring this project that was far, far too large to life. I and the rest of the team are really looking forward to getting into Act 2, though. There's going to be new characters, locations, plot lines, and, of course, plenty of sex, and we hope you are excited about it too. In the meantime though, the next release will be out on the final Sunday of March, which this year falls on the 31st.

stink.toes

Mar 22, 2021
Updated the scene replay mod to v0.4.03. Ping me if you find any errors, thanks!
opaquecake thanks for this great mod!

Two things I wish it had are 'only filters' and settings for default answers to the scene prompts.

Only filter would be to see only scenes with alexia for example.

Default answers would be like
- skip to cg content? yes/no
- rowan corrupt? yes/no
- alexia corrupt? yes/no
etc..

So we don't have to click that for every scene.

Thanks again for making scene replay mod.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Neat to get an overview.
Compared to how many scenes they managed to develop 2023 and 2022 and how much content they manage to release in their 2 monthly updates, how many of the seven points would be feasible for the remaining 10 months? All of it? Half of it?

I don't understand what the War Council and Epilogue (which apparantly rivals Astarte in lenght) refer to. Astarte already had some sort of ending with the overtaking of the capital and the mass orgy.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes