ScroogeMcDuck

Sep 26, 2017
If you gotta ask that, this isn't the game for you.

This game isn't a power fantasy, subversive or otherwise. It really leans into the dark fantasy. Shit is fucked, you are trapped in an untenable situation, and almost all of the important decisions are a choice between bad and worse. Want to save your female friend and apprentice from a magic induced gangbang from a horde of adrenaline high orcs? You need to fuck her and claim her yourself, but in doing so you irreparably harm your marriage and the relationship with your wife. Remaining faithful to your wife comes at the cost of condemning your friend to being raped and turned into a cock-sleeve for the horde. This is the choice set out before you by the demon twins who have power over you and your wife; and their will is law since they are vastly more powerful than you.

Now the game might allow you to 'skip' and avoid seeing what is happening as a consequence of your actions, but make no mistake that it is happening; your choices have consequences. This is not some isekai harem simulator. Being noble comes with sacrifices, and that cost is not always payed by the protagonist. Plus, something like half of the protagonist's wife content is corruption themed and involves her interacting with others in both his presence and absences. Also know that the wife is effectively a secondary protagonist; and if you try to keep her a chaste wallflower, you're not going to be seeing her do much compared to the alternative.
Thank you, not a game for me then. Shame because the art is fucking FANTASTIC

Sep 9, 2020
Whats the difference betwe
SeedsOfChaos-0.4.03Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What's the difference between the regular build and the dev build? Like access to console commands or something?

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i haven't played it in like a year, and i remember it being some of the hottest corruption type NTR ever, so am I gonna find a whole bunch of great NTR content I missed out on? say yes :)

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Looking at the tier lists I think I’m the only one that sinps for azryl. What’s not to like
The fact that maybe she sees Rowan as a "Happy Meal" to eat eventually and make her immortality last longer (but I'm only guessing here perhaps she will find it more usefull to make him gather souls for her intead or something).

Nothing against anyone preferences that's not my bussiness I'm only wonder a possibility here it's also probably that she still haven't had enouth screen time to appel to people.

Reactions: Jack O Man

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Where is the compressed version ?
Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.03 Dev] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
You know you could just scroll a few pages back and find it but here it is in case you didn't find it already.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Thank you, not a game for me then. Shame because the art is fucking FANTASTIC
Don't listen to people who cry about NTR. In this game it's completely possible to avoid NTR no matter how liberal your definition of NTR is. You control the wife's actions and no matter what the MC does, you can keep her completely faithful. And no NTR happens off screen either.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Don't listen to people who cry about NTR. In this game it's completely possible to avoid NTR no matter how liberal your definition of NTR is. You control the wife's actions and no matter what the MC does, you can keep her completely faithful. And no NTR happens off screen either.
or simply disable it from the start.

Reactions: Jack O Man

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Come back in several years when the last Arc is complete. That ain't gonna be any time soon.

i waited for 4 years already. yesterday the publisher response to my steam review 4 years ago.

So what he said about the main story being completed is untrue ?

1708083025743.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: YuriiH

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
So what he said about the main story being completed is untrue ?
I think that what they mean by that is that the raw script for the story is completed in the papet only or they could be talking about this first part in especific since the full story is to be separated in 3 acts each one a different game itself.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game gave up on NTR or? I would call Rowan and Andras netori and that doesn't appeal to me. Or not even Netori.. Just gaming where cheating appears as per usual.

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I mean, the developer can *say* that the main story is just about done, but the game sure as hell doesn't act like it. And yes, the mechanics of the exploration, management, etc are awkward as fuck. It's unpolished, needs a rework, hell, it needs to decide what exactly it is. If it's going to be a d20 style RPG, then you need more opportunities to advance to meet the level of the challenges. If it isn't, then scrap that system. Honestly, right now there's just too much RNG on events happening in the first place, then in how they resolve, so you can easily miss a ton of content just because random chance.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes