yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeedsOfChaos-0.4.03Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dortan

Mar 19, 2021
Lemme' just quote myself here.

If you gotta ask that, this isn't the game for you.

This game isn't a power fantasy, subversive or otherwise. It really leans into the dark fantasy. Shit is fucked, you are trapped in an untenable situation, and almost all of the important decisions are a choice between bad and worse. Want to save your female friend and apprentice from a magic induced gangbang from a horde of adrenaline high orcs? You need to fuck her and claim her yourself, but in doing so you irreparably harm your marriage and the relationship with your wife. Remaining faithful to your wife comes at the cost of condemning your friend to being raped and turned into a cock-sleeve for the horde. This is the choice set out before you by the demon twins who have power over you and your wife; and their will is law since they are vastly more powerful than you.

Now the game might allow you to 'skip' and avoid seeing what is happening as a consequence of your actions, but make no mistake that it is happening; your choices have consequences. This is not some isekai harem simulator. Being noble comes with sacrifices, and that cost is not always payed by the protagonist. Plus, something like half of the protagonist's wife content is corruption themed and involves her interacting with others in both his presence and absences. Also know that the wife is effectively a secondary protagonist; and if you try to keep her a chaste wallflower, you're not going to be seeing her do much compared to the alternative.
Wanting to avoid NTR does not equal wanting a power fantasy or wanting to avoid negative consequences in general. NTR can contain a number of things ( beyond the whole the MC getting cucked thing) that a lot of people would not like (lack of character agency, for example).

Might wanna hold your horses on "you can't handle this thing" because honestly, I think a lot of people would handle it just fine.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wanting to avoid NTR does not equal wanting a power fantasy or wanting to avoid negative consequences in general. NTR can contain a number of things ( beyond the whole the MC getting cucked thing) that a lot of people would not like (lack of character agency, for example).

Might wanna hold your horses on "you can't handle this thing" because honestly, I think a lot of people would handle it just fine.
Which forum are you on? Cause this here is F95Zone, where even the hypothetical married neighbors of an MC being implied to have sex off screen will spawn pages and pages of insecure crybabies yelling how said game makes them a cuck and demanding the mods slap the offending game with the NTR tag.

So anyone asking if the NTR can be 'avoided' is more probable than not someone who isn't adventurous enough to be into anything remotely close to swinging or partner swapping. So they're probably not going to have a fun time in a dark fantasy game that almost entirely revolves around corruption, and where a good quarter of the content involves the MC's significant others (wife, secretary, apprentice, various friends, etc.) being intimate with others besides the MC. Anyone who is down for that content is already probably familiar with how overly broad the NTR tag gets applied around here, and wouldn't need to bother with asking the original question.

Does this game allow for the avoidance of expressly humiliatingly cuckoldry where the MC is forced to watch others fuck his wife against his will? Yeah. But asking that isn't the same as asking 'is the NTR avoidable?', because within the context of the story it is very much not avoidable. The Sophie's Choice between staying faithful to the wife and saving the apprentice from gangrape is going to raise the hackles of anyone put off by their MC's married neighbors fucking each other. Choosing the wife means the apprentice does get gangraped, even if you don't stay to watch it happen.

Dortan

Mar 19, 2021
Which forum are you on? Cause this here is F95Zone, where even the hypothetical married neighbors of an MC being implied to have sex off screen will spawn pages and pages of insecure crybabies yelling how said game makes them a cuck and demanding the mods slap the offending game with the NTR tag.

So anyone asking if the NTR can be 'avoided' is more probable than not someone who isn't adventurous enough to be into anything remotely close to swinging or partner swapping. So they're probably not going to have a fun time in a dark fantasy game that almost entirely revolves around corruption, and where a good quarter of the content involves the MC's significant others (wife, secretary, apprentice, various friends, etc.) being intimate with others besides the MC. Anyone who is down for that content is already probably familiar with how overly broad the NTR tag gets applied around here, and wouldn't need to bother with asking the original question.

Does this game allow for the avoidance of expressly humiliatingly cuckoldry where the MC is forced to watch others fuck his wife against his will? Yeah. But asking that isn't the same as asking 'is the NTR avoidable?', because within the context of the story it is very much not avoidable. The Sophie's Choice between staying faithful to the wife and saving the apprentice from gangrape is going to raise the hackles of anyone put off by their MC's married neighbors fucking each other. Choosing the wife means the apprentice does get gangraped, even if you don't stay to watch it happen.
So much for holding horses. You ranted about people crying NTR for everything they don't like yet you yourself applied the term so liberally in your response here that it almost losses its meaning.

You keep bringing up that example with Helayna, but the fact is, Rowan can sleep with her AND still have a good relationship with his wife, meaning that not only can he protect Helayna, but also potentially end up in a better position than he was before ( well, at least in terms of how many people he's fucking). So, not much of a lose-lose situation there, isn't it?

You ignore the fact that a good deal of people playing the game are not into NTR and are perfectly fine with the harsh tone of the story, so it kinda renders your point a bit moot there, especially because the dude wasn't crying or anything, you let the horses go and went full " You can't handle the EDGE".

So how about you put the horses back in the barn and relax a little, ok?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Looking at the tier lists I think I’m the only one that sinps for azryl. She has the biggest bandonkers in the game. She is strong, cunning, wants to give herself to rowan and with a bunch of intrigue. What’s not to like

Reactions: Lyingbastard

electricstar

May 26, 2017
I remember downloading and playing a renpy game from this site where the MC deliberately breaking up his parents’ marriage by making it look like his father was cheating is considered the non-NTR option within the game. This happened within the first minute of the game.

I immediately lost interest the game and deleted it after that. I do think some people take the whole NTR’d concept a bit far

Reactions: Enigmanic

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019

The wildest one I ever saw personally was in the College Bound thread, where one potential LI had pictures on social media that showed her in the past having had other dates/boyfriends. People freaked out and called NTR.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So much for holding horses. You ranted about people crying NTR for everything they don't like yet you yourself applied the term so liberally in your response here that it almost losses its meaning.
Are you for fucking real here? We're on F95Zone, we're stuck with their tags and how they use them. I even said the NTR tag was applied overly broad. That's why my example was a lampoon of the situation, not an endorsement of it. Maybe work on your own reading comprehension there mate?

You keep bringing up that example with Helayna, but the fact is, Rowan can sleep with her AND still have a good relationship with his wife, meaning that not only can he protect Helayna, but also potentially end up in a better position than he was before ( well, at least in terms of how many people he's fucking). So, not much of a lose-lose situation there, isn't it?
Is that a recent development? It's been awhile since I played through the whole thing from the beginning, but the last time I did side with Helayna it basically removed Alexia from the fortress to be interacted with (replacing her with Helayna), and pretty concretely sent her down the corruption path.

You ignore the fact that a good deal of people playing the game are not into NTR and are perfectly fine with the harsh tone of the story, so it kinda renders your point a bit moot there, especially because the dude wasn't crying or anything, you let the horses go and went full " You can't handle the EDGE".

So how about you put the horses back in the barn and relax a little, ok?
I stand by my statement. More often than not, people on this forum using its overly broad definition of NTR who are asking if it is avoidable, probably aren't going to have a good time here. Those who can handle it would ask a more specific question, precisely because the tag usage on this forum is so fucked. I didn't make the tags or dictate their usage, I'm just observant of the trends on the forum; and being aware of that doesn't make me an edgelord. Nice try though.

Dortan

Mar 19, 2021
Are you for fucking real here? We're on F95Zone, we're stuck with their tags and how they use them. I even said the NTR tag was applied overly broad. That's why my example was a lampoon of the situation, not an endorsement of it. Maybe work on your own reading comprehension there mate?

Is that a recent development? It's been awhile since I played through the whole thing from the beginning, but the last time I did side with Helayna it basically removed Alexia from the fortress to be interacted with (replacing her with Helayna), and pretty concretely sent her down the corruption path.

I stand by my statement. More often than not, people on this forum using its overly broad definition of NTR who are asking if it is avoidable, probably aren't going to have a good time here. Those who can handle it would ask a more specific question, precisely because the tag usage on this forum is so fucked. I didn't make the tags or dictate their usage, I'm just observant of the trends on the forum; and being aware of that doesn't make me an edgelord. Nice try though.
Man, those horses are gonna be wilding for a while, aren't they?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Man, those horses are gonna be wilding for a while, aren't they?
I agree with 1000% of the core of what he was saying, NTR is a horrible tag that means 4 or more different things and really does a poor job of describing content. But my guy back there did not need to write a angry short essay over someone asking the basic NTR question.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I see that I found another NTR forum fight while looking for a changelog. My contribution is based on that recent post where someone said a game broke up a marriage because otherwise it would be 'NTR' so... Anyone that takes it that far shouldn't play any smut games anyone else ever looks at because then their game is getting NTRed by multiple users.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes