RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game need Hel x Alexis x Rowan scene.
IMO the chaos magic Alexis scene is still the best.
There is still so many black screen in this game sigh

Reactions: pizbia

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
It really doesn't. Either you support someone, or you don't.
Also if you really feel the need to express a facepalm I'm sure you can voice your opinion about it. Like you did now but maybe with more facts as to why.
A step towards the right direction. A more constructive direction.
5 out of 10 people would not understand me if I voiced my opinion. The other 5 would disagree. I'd rather not debate people that disagree with me, that would lead quickly to me getting angry and throwing insults around (and people that strongly disagree with me deserve insults and worse). Which would lead to me being banned I guess. A facepalm is a perfect way to disagree with people while I am still calm. And no, I am not taking this conversation any further, you can get lost now (I will get lost anyway even if you don't).

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
5 out of 10 people would not understand me if I voiced my opinion. The other 5 would disagree. I'd rather not debate people that disagree with me, that would lead quickly to me getting angry and throwing insults around (and people that strongly disagree with me deserve insults and worse). Which would lead to me being banned I guess. A facepalm is a perfect way to disagree with people while I am still calm. And no, I am not taking this conversation any further, you can get lost now (I will get lost anyway even if you don't).
Hi, answer my questions, please.
1 Do I need to start the game again when updating the game version?
2 How to capture the castle by non-military means?

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Hi, answer my questions, please.
1 Do I need to start the game again when updating the game version?
2 How to capture the castle by non-military means?
I haven't played the latest version of this game and I did not get that far in it before either. Also, I always restart when I try a new version, usually because I wait for multiple updates.

Reactions: kristo0086

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Can someone that actually played the update comment on changelog, i.e. how many new scenes are there? Worth downloading? I remember that updates are usually short, so I'm checking in once in a while. Thanks.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
can this game be played without sharing any women?

If you gotta ask that, this isn't the game for you.

This game isn't a power fantasy, subversive or otherwise. It really leans into the dark fantasy. Shit is fucked, you are trapped in an untenable situation, and almost all of the important decisions are a choice between bad and worse. Want to save your female friend and apprentice from a magic induced gangbang from a horde of adrenaline high orcs? You need to fuck her and claim her yourself, but in doing so you irreparably harm your marriage and the relationship with your wife. Remaining faithful to your wife comes at the cost of condemning your friend to being raped and turned into a cock-sleeve for the horde. This is the choice set out before you by the demon twins who have power over you and your wife; and their will is law since they are vastly more powerful than you.

Now the game might allow you to 'skip' and avoid seeing what is happening as a consequence of your actions, but make no mistake that it is happening; your choices have consequences. This is not some isekai harem simulator. Being noble comes with sacrifices, and that cost is not always payed by the protagonist. Plus, something like half of the protagonist's wife content is corruption themed and involves her interacting with others in both his presence and absences. Also know that the wife is effectively a secondary protagonist; and if you try to keep her a chaste wallflower, you're not going to be seeing her do much compared to the alternative.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I ask the same thing I read that there are new scenes with the succubus and the elf secretary but I found nothing in the Gallery mod.

User2998

Aug 28, 2022
i am using the early game guide and i cant seem to find the research of Survivalism and Cartography anyone know why????

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes