ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
How can i play with joiplay? When i try with replay scenes mod it wont open and closes its own. Can anyonenhelp me?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
And I'm just finding out that this is another project that has fallen to the AI generated art virus. I rather they finish the game and use stick figures as placeholders than to use AI CGI.
Sorry to say, it's either AI CG is so good to generate images in SoC style, or, sorry again, your naked eye is so bad that you can't tell apart AI CG from regular CG :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
everyone complaining on the ntr and how this game almost take a decade and still in act 1 on a pirate site, while Final Fantasy XV which is suppose to be Final Fantasy Versus XIII on ps3 took the same time to create. lol.. I mean, if u like it then play it, if no then move on, there are ALOT of others game that doesn't have ntr in it and is completed. Chill guys, no one forcing u to play, and u can ACTUALLY don't trigger any of the ntr/gay/whatever stuff and play as pure rowan and pure alexia.

carnivorecalamari

Aug 18, 2023
everyone complaining on the ntr and how this game almost take a decade and still in act 1 on a pirate site, while Final Fantasy XV which is suppose to be Final Fantasy Versus XIII on ps3 took the same time to create. lol.. I mean, if u like it then play it, if no then move on, there are ALOT of others game that doesn't have ntr in it and is completed. Chill guys, no one forcing u to play, and u can ACTUALLY don't trigger any of the ntr/gay/whatever stuff and play as pure rowan and pure alexia.
criticizing the devs for taking 8 years to complete an interactive novel is not "complaining." At this point it's just stating the obvious. As for the NTR, you can disabe the art. You can't remove the NTR storylines. As for the gay content, characters repeatedly offer it no matter how many times you turn it down; same with NTR. Also a lot of the people complaining are former patreon supporters simply venting their frustration. So take your own advice and chill.

carnivorecalamari

Aug 18, 2023
There are always back seat drivers and Monday night quarterbacks that think they know know what you should have done and what you should do in the future. But they aren't the ones that are in it, and they have a very limited perspective.

There's a quote I've heard from various developers, I can't remember who said it first, but is goes something like:
"Players are great at identifying problems, but awful at coming up with solutions"
in this case the problem and solution is obvious. CUT CONTENT. It really is that simple. If the devs were serious about completing the game all they would have to do is cut storylines. You don't need to worry about making people mad about not getting what they want. People are already mad because they're not getting what they want. The "updates" are pathetic. Loads of gibberish and 2-3 CGs cropped 50 different ways.

Not that it matters to me either way. I'm just here for the salt and fire. The more people who complain about the devs ITT the more fun I have reading it. Especially when that "dev" shows up to regurgitate the same old excuses.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
Not that it matters to me either way. I'm just here for the salt and fire. The more people who complain about the devs ITT the more fun I have reading it. Especially when that "dev" shows up to regurgitate the same old excuses.
Considering that you are posting several times in a row i say you do care and seeing the content of said posts it seems you brought your own salt too...:rolleyes::sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes