SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I think the general idea is no? I mean he can be a tsundere gay sub for Rowan; we have a fairly detailed sub already with Draith who also has hooks with many different characters.
Yeah, but outside sex scenes he had ties to the former demon lord, could help building tunnels and warmachines, arrange meetings with other dark dwarves....

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, but outside sex scenes he had ties to the former demon lord, could help building tunnels and warmachines, arrange meetings with other dark dwarves....
I think he could have some ties with the priest of Kharos that would be fun but then again I hope that priest is someone Rowan can fuck with in Act 2. And I hope he is a kinky bastard:)

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
Updated the scene replay mod to v0.4.03. Ping me if you find any errors, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v 4.03 :love:
> Release Notes:
>
> New Events
> - One new main story event, the Astarte war council (with two new sex scenes, Andras x Rowan, and Rowan x X'zaratl)
> - Two new Blackholt Goblin Arc events (with one new sex scene, Rowan & Tue-Row x Zii-Zii)
> - One new Helayna event (with one new sex scene, Orcs x Helayna)
> - One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Andras Arc finale (Andras x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)
> - One sex scene added to the Aryzl riddle event (Rowan x Jezera & Arzyl)

no Astarte war council event?

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
One day, i hope, i'll see more Alexia x X'zaratl without Rowan.
Same, Rowan ruined X'zaratl scenes for me too with his whipping fetish and ass fuck
and he was more naked in her scenes than her, which should be the opposite.

Alexia, Rowan and X'zaratl are pretty much in a poly relationship on that route.
It's more of a cuckqueaning X'zaratl than poly
did you see Greyhide? That is poly relationship hotness, i wish her content was like his.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's more of a cuckqueaning X'zaratl than poly
Completely disagree. There isn't any type of verbal humiliation or masochist acts directed at her.

X'zaratl is quite into voyeurism from the looks of it but she is super happy when invited to participate into the sex with Rowan and Alexia.

Last edited:

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
There isn't any type of verbal humiliation or masochist acts directed at her.
Humiliate X'zaratl? noo, I did not say and don't want that fam
Cuckquean can't be all bad as far as I know, but it revolves around voyeurism
she is super happy when invited to participate into the sex with Rowan and Alexia.
She is happy to watch them you mean, I have not seen her participate after the first threesome scene.
if you are not into futa on Rowan what is there to see

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Humiliate X'zaratl? noo, I did not say and don't want that fam
Cuckquean can't be all bad as far as I know, but it revolves around voyeurism
That is why i was disagreeing. The kink you were mentioaning involves thoses things, which aren't bad since they are consensual between the parts.
Without them it is simply voyeurism.

She is happy to watch them you mean, I have not seen her participate after the first threesome scene.
if you are not into futa on Rowan what is there to see
Think it is kind of obvious by now that X'zaratl is pretty much a top in bed. :p

Reactions: Jack O Man

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Completely disagree. There isn't any type of verbal humiliation or masochist acts directed at her.
That is why i was disagreeing. The kink you were mentioaning involves thoses things,
no they're not. cuckquean, much like cuckold often, more often than not, but still only often, include humiliation or masochism. but they are not the default.

i guess the confusion comes from the many terms that got invented and have very similar distinctions, yet are huge dealbreakers for those who are into those kinks.
for example is there cuckold and hotwife. one definition i've heard about them, is that the man of former wants to be denied by his wife, while she seeks out sex with other men and the man of the latter seeks out men who can have sex with his wife, while he still has sex with his wife and maybe even joins his wife's lover.
i've yet to find a term describing such a distinction for cuckquean. any constellation for a woman desiring to share her husband with other women get all put under the term cuckquean, so of course one might think the usual definitions for cuckold can be applied to cuckquean as well.
i for one am into cuckquean and i definitely don't like masochism at all. i'd rather call myself submissive (which by the way is also not a requirement for neither cuckquean nor cuckold) and humiliation is not my cup of tea.

i would rather argue that since X'zaratl is neither the partner of Rowan nor Alexia, the only way she could be in a cuckquean relationship with them, is for their bond they share. Rowan and Alexia love each other amids pain and suffering, and in spite of thousands of people they are indirectly dooming. X'zaratl as a demon never experienced such a bond herself and admires the existence of it. if you really want to scram this into the term cuckquean, then that she "gets off" on them deepening their bond.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
no they're not. cuckquean, much like cuckold often, more often than not, but still only often, include humiliation or masochism. but they are not the default.

i guess the confusion comes from the many terms that got invented and have very similar distinctions, yet are huge dealbreakers for those who are into those kinks.
for example is there cuckold and hotwife. one definition i've heard about them, is that the man of former wants to be denied by his wife, while she seeks out sex with other men and the man of the latter seeks out men who can have sex with his wife, while he still has sex with his wife and maybe even joins his wife's lover.
i've yet to find a term describing such a distinction for cuckquean. any constellation for a woman desiring to share her husband with other women get all put under the term cuckquean, so of course one might think the usual definitions for cuckold can be applied to cuckquean as well.
i for one am into cuckquean and i definitely don't like masochism at all. i'd rather call myself submissive (which by the way is also not a requirement for neither cuckquean nor cuckold) and humiliation is not my cup of tea.

i would rather argue that since X'zaratl is neither the partner of Rowan nor Alexia, the only way she could be in a cuckquean relationship with them, is for their bond they share. Rowan and Alexia love each other amids pain and suffering, and in spite of thousands of people they are indirectly dooming. X'zaratl as a demon never experienced such a bond herself and admires the existence of it. if you really want to scram this into the term cuckquean, then that she "gets off" on them deepening their bond.
I couldn't have said it better

although X'zaratl admires their bond (or jealous?) yet Rowan and Alexia cheat left and right, (not that am against cheating)
but i find it a bit weird that X'zaratl has nothing to say about the couple's affairs and the bond is getting weaker.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wishing this game has Renpy VN version just like Farmer Dreams
WOuldn't work. The game is too dependent on stats and choices, it'd take too much work to convert and not completely lose the plot. If you want the scenes not the gameplay then install a gallery unlocking mod.

• Sad
Reactions: NewSeal
Oct 18, 2020
I couldn't have said it better

although X'zaratl admires their bond (or jealous?) yet Rowan and Alexia cheat left and right, (not that am against cheating)
but i find it a bit weird that X'zaratl has nothing to say about the couple's affairs and the bond is getting weaker.
You mentioned something I looked over completely. It seems she has nothing to say over their bond as it gets weaker. But I do think she understands the issue, and tries to resolve it in her own way, like when she helps Alexia whip Rowan up.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes