Oct 21, 2023
Ok, can someone point me to what needs to be done to not loose game in what feels like 2nd act?
I talked with goblins, I allied with Green Bitch, all quests are 2/2, 5/5 etc. I had all buildings and research maxed beside maybe Arena and Pits.
And yet - they say I failed. Do I do something wrong?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I talked with goblins, I allied with Green Bitch, all quests are 2/2, 5/5 etc. I had all buildings and research maxed beside maybe Arena and Pits.
And yet - they say I failed. Do I do something wrong?
Have you triggered the wedding, and have you visited Rastedel?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
After playing it, this game gives me some serious kingdom-building vibes. Jokes aside though, Andras needs to die by our hands. Like there's literally no use for him. Oh he can control the army? Bro, Rowan fucking commanded multiple armies during the last war. I really wish he would eventually be able to "convince" Jezera to cut off Andras, then rule the new empire along with his new companions.

Like most here agree upon, the D&D mechanics need to go. They are literally useless if you're not able to level up the character to get those skills upgraded. Plus the prices of the perk-upgrades are expensive, like 250g for +1? Oh and the main/secondary quests should be at least highlighted on the map, the random encounter system is fine.

Also, If someone is on their patreon or can somehow reach the devs then PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL THEM TO LET US SAVE WHEN A CHOICE POPS UP. I'm not saying I would want to correct the choice I made but at least let me see what scene might have been there. Well I played on android so I don't know if the option is there on PC.
Edit: I just checked on PC, you can right click to open the menu and on android, you can press back to go back to the conversation. Shame on me I guess :sneaky:

Also, the Futa content is FANTASTICINGLY HOT, we need MOAAR!!

As wishful thinking I kinda hoped that they would've at least added SFX like those in MIST. It would've made the scenes much hotter.

Last edited:

was435

Jul 11, 2019
The game has two protagonists, although Alexia's role is relatively smaller and doesn't extend to events on world map. Nevertheless she has her own plotlines which the player can control from her POV.
Honestly the stuff with her agency is my favorite part so far. I love a good corruptible female protag.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I mean, the developer can *say* that the main story is just about done, but the game sure as hell doesn't act like it. And yes, the mechanics of the exploration, management, etc are awkward as fuck. It's unpolished, needs a rework, hell, it needs to decide what exactly it is. If it's going to be a d20 style RPG, then you need more opportunities to advance to meet the level of the challenges. If it isn't, then scrap that system. Honestly, right now there's just too much RNG on events happening in the first place, then in how they resolve, so you can easily miss a ton of content just because random chance.
sad that after my review 4 years ago, nothing has been changed for the exploration, management. There are still many "black screens", are there supposed to have picture for that ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a sexy thought.

What if Alexia & I invite Greyhide to our room for a drink?
And the event turns into some hotwifing action.

I would give her tender kisses all along her neck and shoulders while she is giving a BJ to Greyhide.

And then she takes him to our bed, and he enters her while I hold Alexia's hand.
After a while Greyhide unleashes his biggest load ever in her waiting womb.

Reactions: DR YOS

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I have a sexy thought.

I would give her tender kisses all along her neck and shoulders while she is giving a BJ to Greyhide.

And then she takes him to our bed, and he enters her while I hold Alexia's hand.
This is bait.

Reactions: Crusado and Dirion

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I have a sexy thought.

There's already a threesome scene with Greyhide.

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
After completing tue-san route trigger check hozholt menu for options. Should be easy to find
Hey Rein, just wanted to say that I finally came back after several updates to see the Tue-San scene, and my god, hands down the hottest scene in a hentai game I've ever experienced. Every dollar was worth it for that scene alone. Hoping and praying for more scenes of our small green mistress in the future ❤

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
В одной из тем говорилось, что в игре есть сцены, где девушка лижет парня парню, но это касалось только минотавра. А анус ГГ лижут только парни, или я что-то упускаю?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes