Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
No. Not with the wife. She mainly just has the option to go off and angry/sad cuck him if he gets with another gal.

There is one such scene with the MC where he gets fucked by a male mino that you could consider slightly cuck-queen based on the one piece of forum art I saw. I dunno how far it traipses into the territory. They are all drugged and I Haven’t read it.

Liurial plot has a slight inclusion of the kink in the final scene. But it is established poly rather than R with a new random partner and his wife joining on a whim.

Closest thing you have to that is the slight start to a cuck queen route with Helenya, one of Rowan’s other potential lovers. There are two minor h scenes and a tiny bit of narrative theme/kink on that route.
Man.., so if the MC fucks around with other girls and his wife finds out she gonna step out as well? That's sad, i was hoping she would be open to sharing the MC.

Reactions: Back

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Man.., so if the MC fucks around with other girls and his wife finds out she gonna step out as well? That's sad, i was hoping she would be open to sharing the MC.
she can be open in two route's if I remember right and possible one more. problem is most people mc fuck's aren't in castle so alexia has no way of knowing. i personally think that high corruption high love alexia wont be against it but it most likely be more developed in next games.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
she can be open in two route's if I remember right and possible one more. problem is most people mc fuck's aren't in castle so alexia has no way of knowing. i personally think that high corruption high love alexia wont be against it but it most likely be more developed in next games.
I see...this game has been under development since 2016 right? I'm guessing its still a long way to go for its completion? If that's the case I sincerely hope the dev expands the "wife sharing her husband" kink, it is tremendously underrepresented in VNs and in almost all of them are wife cucking the husband, i would like to see something like cuckqueaning happen here with alexia.

Sep 6, 2021
does anyone have a complete updated gallery of the images/animations used up in this game? it looks like its got good art, but i dont think i can go through so much work for smut.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I see...this game has been under development since 2016 right? I'm guessing its still a long way to go for its completion? If that's the case I sincerely hope the dev expands the "wife sharing her husband" kink, it is tremendously underrepresented in VNs and in almost all of them are wife cucking the husband, i would like to see something like cuckqueaning happen here with alexia.
first game will be completed relatively fast 2 years max possibly faster . but after that there are 2 more games planed with continuation of story.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
So....roughly 10 years for the first game and then 2 more games? Man will i survive to see the end of this story lol?
most players hope that development will be faster for next games including devs.

realistically big part of game where remade which took a lot of time.
even now some content is remade and upgraded personaly it may take a lot of time but remakes are really worth it.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes