Halroy

Aug 19, 2019
You can literally have NTR enabled and not go the NTR route lol. Its a choice in the game (a series of choices actually.) There's no point at which youre locked into NTR unless you specifically choose it. You can choose to play Alexia and Rowan as a monogamous, loving couple if you so choose.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I would like to know if this game has unique content for the non-ntr route? Or is there a classic version: will you see all the content of ntr and not ntr on the ntr route?
The basic element of the game is this. NTR is not a "route" per say. Instead, there is a stat that goes up and down as influence goes up or down. Eventually, if the stat is high enough, an event chain around NTR taking it further will fire.

But, the way the game's stats work, if the player has a high Andras/Jezera Influence score, the player often also has low Alexia Trust.

Some events, including sex events, are locked behind high Alexia trust. So in theory, the routes are not seperate, but in practice there is unique scenes that are very hard to get if the player is doing NTR.

Rein Was the topic discussed involving looping events based on Alexia's level of corruption? In other words, a solution to job paths hitting a dead end.
Not sure what you mean by this.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Maybe I'll give the game a chance, but first I would like to know the ratio of ntr / non ntr content. It just seems to me that if you play with ntr turned off, the story will be incomplete (since there are no scenes that should be opposite to ntr scenes). And with ntr turned on, it makes no sense for me to play, because I don't have ntr fetish. Well, or option 3, to play the game like in Nukige, but I'm not particularly interested in this either.
The game is designed to be a massive and entirely complete story even with the NTR toggle off. As a result there are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of sex scenes that can be viewed with NTR off.

Reactions: arimfan

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
That is entirely false. If the NTR is off, it does not happen in the background. I am literally the lead writer.
Okay, if you say that there is an avoidable ntr, then I will take your word for it. But my question is. Will the story be complete in both versions, or will the non-ntr option have certain logical holes? Just as I understand it, the game is written under the version with ntr.
And the ratio of content ntr / nontr.

Jan 10, 2018
So even if you have it disabled does it still just happen in the back ground.
Then I think this game is not for me. Thanks for saving the time.
That's... Not true. Like, at all.

Maybe I'll give the game a chance, but first I would like to know the ratio of ntr / non ntr content. It just seems to me that if you play with ntr turned off, the story will be incomplete (since there are no scenes that should be opposite to ntr scenes). And with ntr turned on, it makes no sense for me to play, because I don't have ntr fetish. Well, or option 3, to play the game like in Nukige, but I'm not particularly interested in this either.
The relationship between Rowan and Alexia isn't really the core focus of the game, so I don't think your question quite gets at what you want to know. The relationship between Rowan and Alexia is important, but it's much more a political story about a fallen hero being under the tenuous control of demons, conquering in their name despite his own desires.

And even just with the sexual content, Rowan has plenty of opportunities to sleep with other women. Is that NTR content or not? What about Alexia spying on two other characters having sex? What about the times Rowan and Alexia have a threesome?

There's NTR content in the game, sure - but focus on whether it exists rather misses the point. The idea is that the NTR content is easy to avoid while still being an enjoyable game, and it's better to just try it (maybe skip the prologue, it's a bit misleading on this point) and see whether it lives up to that promise. Asking questions won't really clarify things further, I don't think.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Not sure what you mean by this.
It was a while back. I tried to summarize it but I was unsuccessful. My concern was hitting dead ends with job routes. No meaningful events occuring while running out in the wild. Basically Alexia turning into an angel when she really and truly wants every dick in the game. Here was your response to my post about it:
I think where you're running into is the unfinished state of the game. If we were closer to done in more of the castle material, then it would feel more fufilling. We're getting there. The Greyhide and Shaya plotlines are about to reach approriate stopping points for Act 1. We're there already for Cliohna. The NTR material is getting close but we've got more to come.

I do like the suggestion about changing the CGS at the diffrent jobs when her corruption state rises. I think that would be a pretty cool idea. It would give more feedback to the player about state change.
I wanted to ask if this topic was brought up. It is a subject that will change everything for me and this game.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes