sagatoto

Nov 17, 2019
I have only one question I can be good at this game I don't like games that force me to be bad I don't feel that way I don't know

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have only one question I can be good at this game I don't like games that force me to be bad I don't feel that way I don't know
Within reason. The situation Rowan is in forces him to make compromises and do evil things. But a dedicated version of Rowan can keep his spirit and continue to try to do good where he can.

Reactions: Back

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
There's been internal discussions about it, and it's on our "to do" list. But, distinctly not very high on our "to do" list.
What's on your "to do" list after finishing Shaya's character arc and implementing new gameplay mechanics? What's left to do in Arc I?

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
It's been a little over 2 years since I played this game, and I was wondering if the intro has been reworked since?

It's not that it's not good but I still find that it could develop the Rowan / Alexia relationship a bit more, because compared to the important role that Alexia has in the game, as a player, I would like that we really feel like we know Alexia for a while and have time to care a little bit about her during the prologue.

Exept that I really like this game and the evolution of it, ( and I hardly resist not playing it again before the end of act 1 xd)

But I think it might be a good idea to incorporate a little "prologue" quest into this story. Before the twins cross the path of Rowan and Alexia

This would allow Rowan to be played as a hero, and would increase the player's feeling of playing has a "fallen hero" (if it can be considered as such xd).

it would also increase the chance and the opportunity to appreciate Alexia, because although she and Rowan have been married for a long time, as a player we do not have the feeling to know her more than the other png, and that It's a shame because of the different events that focus on this character afterwards, which have less impact than it should be.

Of course it's just a small detail, but I really think that's missing at the beginning of the game.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
But to be fair, you got that *and* hot demon sex!
I feel so bad for Alexia, who is implied to be infertile. The ratio of "might as well make the most of it" scenes to contrast the horrible existential dread (which includes two to three scenes of Rowan explicitly wishing for death) is a little off balance in my opinion.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like the castle forge isn't producing iron again this release since the all_buildings structure has its level 1 capacity at 0. IIRC the tin says it produces 3 iron in the description so jump into the console and do:

Code:
castle.buildings["forge"].capacity=3

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Expected hot demon sex, got PTSD from committing war crimes and depression from cheating on my wife.
There was a warning that the coup path was unfinished but it seems this is leftover code as I just saw the ending of the current build.

Is Rowan going to kill himself now? How is he going to ever take any enjoyment of our his situation ever again after this lol

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
There was a warning that the coup path was unfinished but it seems this is leftover code as I just saw the ending of the current build.

Is Rowan going to kill himself now? How is he going to ever take any enjoyment of our his situation ever again after this lol
If you follow Delane/Werden route, the Rastedel arc ending is much more sad.

Overall, Rowan is never portrayed as a typical idealistic hero. Even having defeated the forces of evil many years ago, he remained a disillusioned and bitter man. I can easily imagine that he drowns himself in power and pleasure to forget about mistakes of his past life and to not think of Rastedel's fate he himself brought upon it. He will start Arc II with Helayna & Juliette as his enfatuated slaves, and Liurial as a side-chick/fucktoy. Probably he will gradually stop caring about morality, maybe even overlook his wife getting fucked by other people.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I'm kinda curious as to why the succubus threesome scene with Rowan and Alexia was changed. It was redrawn in a different artstyle

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I want to praise new art released this month and updated CGs. It's added so needed variety in facial expression.

Alexia.png

Remastered CG's look better and in my opinion move to one consistent art style is right approach.
I have nothing against momdadno art but comics/ cartoonish art style dose not really fit the setting.
As usual i have few suggestions:
When the time finally comes for Helayna update.
In plot stated that Helayna at some scenes under the influence of ring of lust and can't control herself. May be it will be possible to show this in her facial expressions so that art clearly illustrated where she under spell, and scenes, where she is herself and regained control. I think it will be important to show (illustrate) it when she put on this ring. how its influence her. May be some struggle? She look like strong willed individual.
2) I know its small thing but... Helayna lingering dress looks off.
I mean why Alexia has good lingering and Helayna has this?
helayna 2 aroused.png

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Do the twins always end up turning Radestel into one big orgy? Does Maud, who I have implicity given a child always radicalise and come after you?
Yes. Maud won't try to come after you if you don't romance her. In Rowan's situation, romance with Maud always means using her feelings, so no wonder she later feels betrayed.

Orgy in Rastedel happens every time. Only small details change (like amount of city's destruction).

Reactions: T800
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes