silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
I just want to praise the devs/artists who made this game, especially the NTR aspects! This game is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to NTR content, and although it's not everyone's cup of tea, I am glad that you decided to include this content in the game and it's always my favorite part!

Reactions: aykarin and kaspin
May 3, 2019
anyone else getting the windows i686 error which prevents the .exe file from running?

Edit: minor correction but the specific issue seems to be that the .exe located in the windows i686 folder cannot open the seeds-of-chaos.py file in the main directory. Anyone know how to fix this issue? only one other person seems to have reported this issue in this thread and no one answered them.

Last edited:

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
MonkOne, I wish you'd make this for android version

Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I found this from the developer team. Does this mean that the upcoming May 30 update will be incompatible with previous saves?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I found this from the developer team. Does this mean that the upcoming May 30 update will be incompatible with previous saves?
We still don't know for sure if the game mechanics overhaul will be implemented in the upcoming release. I think playing from the beginning could be the safest option. Even if old saves would work, there'd be certainly a high probability of errors during the game.

Some people don't like starting over from the beginning, but I play SoC from scratch every update (often 2 times), because I want to experience new content not as individual scenes, but as parts of an integrated plot. Also, many old scenes gain updated art and it can be a nice surprise if prior to starting new version you don't know yet which ones got reworked CGs (not counting entirely new CGs, as it's obvious).

spiderman30makra

Apr 7, 2020
I tried this game with JoiPlay on android and it work perfectly, at least Scenes Replay work without issue.
Are you sure because it's working perfectly?? because when the threesome of xzart'l x rowan x alexia scene starts then there is error "Rowan in the middle not defined","Alexia in the middle not defined" also when I click in brothel building sometimes it gives some error . Can you tell me the cause of error.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
When the skill update is implemented, it will almost certainly break saves. We will clearly state when we implement it, so no surprises.

At the end of the day, sometimes saves get broken. We avoid it insofar as we can, but if it comes down to a choice of improving the game or keeping save compatibility, game improvement comes first.

That said, if we do break saves with an update we go out of our way to load up as much save breaking stuff at once/delay smaller save breaking stuff that can wait until we're breaking saves anyway.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
By the time it gets finished, i'll be so old i don't even have a dick anymore.
If we look in to Patreon last status update

There is this vague road map and before this post i was hoping the Act 1 will be finished at the end of Summer but judging by the to do list it looks like optimistically it will be end of the year wich is not guaranteed.

I kind of feel like it pointless and useless complaining .... actually lamenting is the right word here.
Yeh lamenting. Game is too far in the development to make any major changes even if someone will be willing to change.
But i feel like ill say what i say.

1) I don't really think, making all this RPG elements was such a good idea considering how much effort, time and resources it takes to make.
I mean, i like Baldurs Gate and RPGs but considering limited resources its just way to much work.

So speaking about managing limited resources.
If we look at Steam page there are more negative reviews now and aside of few weirdos, who come to obvious Ntr game and was unhappy its Ntr game. All other negative reviews are people unhappy that game plot not moving forward and unfrequented updates.

Yes if you follow game development closely you actually see that game progressing steadily but for majority of people even patrons they want main plot progress and not minor tweaks, side stories polishing and programming updates.

2) Too many side stories. I was thinking, how little i care for example about Skordred and his story line and a few other's that just not engaging. But more importantly if it takes full bloody year to actually wrap all the side stories in Act 1 this mean its way too many of them for team to manage.

3) Another thing is there was this complain that some less refine games get more support then Seeds of Chaos. Like corruption of champions. Well all most all of them provides a lot of kinks. wich scratch that itch and attracts Patreons to this kind of games. Seeds of chaos has a strong corruption/ntr/swinging line but there are major kinks its not even tuckling. there was this poll a year or so ago what more kinks people want and they were not added yet.

Its important to implement most demanded kinks like pregnancy/body change, i'm yet to see one nice Milf (Patricia not counted as one!) or nice chubby/T H I C C girl (also dark elf girl in act 2 plz), to attract more people with other tastes.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
2) Too many side stories. I was thinking, how little i care for example about Skordred and his story line and a few other's that just not engaging. But more importantly if it takes full bloody year to actually wrap all the side stories in Act 1 this mean its way too many of them for team to manage.
This. The whole goblin clan, the fae, Rowan's elfin assistant, the brothel manager, the tavern manager, there's a dragon girl, Heleyna, there's a chatty sorceress, a pregnant girl in the orc camp, there's 900 characters to remember in the Rastadel arc, the librarian, the librarian's assistant which leads to a whole new arc, apparently (why couldn't the librarian have occupied that role?) a fish-man in the breeding pits, etc etc. I am not saying I dislike these specific characters but it is too much. Prune the tree.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
If we look in to Patreon last status update

There is this vague road map and before this post i was hoping the Act 1 will be finished at the end of Summer but judging by the to do list it looks like optimistically it will be end of the year wich is not guaranteed.

I kind of feel like it pointless and useless complaining .... actually lamenting is the right word here.
Yeh lamenting. Game is too far in the development to make any major changes even if someone will be willing to change.
But i feel like ill say what i say.

1) I don't really think, making all this RPG elements was such a good idea considering how much effort, time and resources it takes to make.
I mean, i like Baldurs Gate and RPGs but considering limited resources its just way to much work.

So speaking about managing limited resources.
If we look at Steam page there are more negative reviews now and aside of few weirdos, who come to obvious Ntr game and was unhappy its Ntr game. All other negative reviews are people unhappy that game plot not moving forward and unfrequented updates.

Yes if you follow game development closely you actually see that game progressing steadily but for majority of people even patrons they want main plot progress and not minor tweaks, side stories polishing and programming updates.

3) Another thing is there was this complain that some less refine games get more support then Seeds of Chaos. Like corruption of champions. Well all most all of them provides a lot of kinks. wich scratch that itch and attracts Patreons to this kind of games. Seeds of chaos has a strong corruption/ntr/swinging line but there are major kinks its not even tuckling. there was this poll a year or so ago what more kinks people want and they were not added yet.

Its important to implement most demanded kinks like pregnancy/body change, i'm yet to see one nice Milf (Patricia not counted as one!) or nice chubby/T H I C C girl (also dark elf girl in act 2 plz), to attract more people with other tastes.
You are right about the devs being over-ambitious with the project. I'm also frustrated with how slow the overall progress is. But still, the game is great and delivers substantial amount of content with each update. Every 2 months we get a large amount of very high quality CGs and some new scenes. As a patron of this game for a long time, I'd be willing to pay each month just to get those new CGs. The very wide scope of the game (which is the chief factor that slows the development progress) at the same time makes it unique. Even if not every side story is super interesting, there are many great ones, e.g. both NTR paths (especially Jezera's), Shaya arc, Goblin arc, X'zaratl arc, Alexia x Mary romance, Greyhide arc etc. Even really minor side stories can be enjoyable, e.g. new Sil x Alexia events or Jak's appearances in the tavern. I don't think that the devs are spending too much time on side content and not focusing on the main story - the Rastedel arc has been worked on for extremely long time and people were complaining that they prefer to see more action with the NPCs instead. With Rastedel finished, we now have the main narrative of Arc I done and it's only desirable that the devs are now focusing on side characters and mechanics rework.

Apr 7, 2017
Do the various Alexa and Liurial scenes require that Alexa be staying in the same room as Rowan? Cause they just don't seem to be triggering when it SEEMS like I have all the prerequisites from the google docs page.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes