MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
In terms of the number of skill checks for events, the top checks are for diplomacy, stealth and spotting. Second tier are climbing and acrobatics for scoping out hilltop mines and dodgy bridges, and lockpicking and pickpocket for rescuing nymphs and clipping merchants gold.
Lockpicking it is!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I guess you're talking about this one?

Code:
event('village_spoils', triggers='village_destroy',  run_count=1, group='village_destroy', priority=pr_map_res)
You must defeat the RNG gods when conquering a newly discovered village in order to get it selected from one of the random outcomes from the conquer option. Given the limited number of villages to play with, you'll probably want to re-enable debug mode in options.rpy so that you can rollback scum repeatedly in order to finally get it to come up.
Urghhhj. Unless there are new villages added to the map, i really don't know how I can get the outcome.
Is there a way I can "reset" a village so it's like a "new" village that I just stumbled upon?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You either have to use save before entering the village so that you can roll the dice repeatedly, or use rollback to back up to before the entry and try again. Edit your options.rpy file and enable debug mode. That both re-enables the console and rollback.

Urghhhj. Unless there are new villages added to the map, i really don't know how I can get the outcome.
Is there a way I can "reset" a village so it's like a "new" village that I just stumbled upon?

bigchadrealchad

Feb 10, 2021
1 Job Event: Tavern [Alexia x Goblins] [Threesome, Goblin Sex]

Can someone post pictures of that scene? Thanks
I went and checked for you and it seems like there's no pictures, it's basically just an event, we probably have to wait for them to make the art for it.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
haha, we'd probably need something like a notification that gets carried over at the top of each new page of this thread that reminds us that added new scenes in an update don't also immediately get the necessary CGs yet

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
haha, we'd probably need something like a notification that gets carried over at the top of each new page of this thread that reminds us that added new scenes in an update don't also immediately get the necessary CGs yet
Do you really think people who seems incapable of searching or even reading a few posts above theirs would read a fixed post? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I cannot believe we have this discussion every release.
To be fair, every new release brings in new people, and the thread is literally thousands of posts long. Even with the search function, it can be pretty hard to find relevant information.

To be fairer, a lot of the time a lot of these questions could be answered by scanning the last couple of pages worth of posts.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not saying the man is right, but the search function sucks ass. It's not even chronological. I once tried searching when was the last time we had news about having more Cliohna scenes and it was impossible to use.
This. In huge threads like this, search is a clusterfuck. It really needs a "sort by date" feature
You need to set it to sort-by-date by default -> Account -> Preferences, scroll down to search options.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I cannot believe we have this discussion every release.
Is there a place where you'd like people to post minor bug reports, or are such things generally well handled on your end?

For example, 0.264a, after refusing to 'service' Andras he threatened to visit the wifey instead, but the hero's follow up dialogue suggested he had rather threatened to kill orc soldiers (which is surely his backup threat if he never touched her earlier). Just a tiny dialogue issue. You want little things like that reported?

Edit: a much bigger bug report I'm seeing randomly is mines and villages not paying out as they should after certain events. Even if the narrative dialogue says the place is clearly yours now after a non-standard event, sometimes you get no increased ressources in the castle view... I guess I could document and list individual instances if thats useful for further development but its such a glaring issue that I assume it is known?

Last edited:

Tuskerman

Mar 11, 2019
Nice to see this brat get punched in the face!
But what about strategic elements? We still can't manage the conquered villages and mines? No more castle improvements? And no updates to Helayna? I am still hoping for her and Alexia new interactions.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Does ignoring ntr content make me lose much of this game?
No. You have plenty of NTR free content. I myself avoid NTR and enjoy the game a lot. It's true that even without NTR there are some weird parts that can make you a bit jealous (just remains of some NTR scene you're avoiding I guess), but nothing really happens and it's a really good game.

Reactions: Back

Bongyboy

May 13, 2018
Was there ever an update with the fanfic a year ago? I think the winner was selected via poll and was going to be made, but pivoted into the game release? What of the runner up?

BTW love the game and updates.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes