Anomandris

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, i bought this game on Steam, played couple of times for different outcomes and i must say i love it :)
But i find it bit unfair that Rowan has repetable scene with Greyhide and Alexia don't, also why Greyhide finale is trigerring before her scenes as a Forgehand?
Is Fey still being rewriten? I got only 2 Heartsong Dreams, welcome emissaries and scene in the breeding pit where Alexie can watch?
On the last note i can't wait for Andras to whore out Alexia to some Orcs cocks as she herself suggested to Drokk.
Keep up the splendid work
;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys little help here :). I played this game some time ago. I was trying to play a femdom route, but the femdom scene skipped automatically. I don't know why. Can anyone tell me why? Is this update still have that problem ?
Thanks.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys little help here :). I played this game some time ago. I was trying to play a femdom route, but the femdom scene skipped automatically. I don't know why. Can anyone tell me why? Is this update still have that problem ?
Thanks.
Which scene do you mean? There is more than one scene involving femdom in this game.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks.
Probably talking about the first Jez scene and it probably got skipped because you skipped the prologue

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
For the sake of immersion and realism, I propose to reduce grey hides size:BootyTime:, not even real bull/cow bigger than grey hide, etc have that big.
When beginning a debate about the Immersion and Realism of Minotaurs... You must start with the cock first, before the size!

Minotaurs, being the hybrid combination of Bulls and men... obviously it stands to reason that the penises of said minotaurs should be in the shape of either a Human member, Or a bull's member. And I'll tell you now... Bull penises are most certainly not shaped like horse cocks! Minotaurs are not HORSEMEN! THEY BE BULLS!!!!!!!!!

This god-damned Proliferation of Horse cocks in places were horse cocks shouldn't be must be stopped... stopped I say... There is a much larger and greater variety of Phalli to choose from... why everyone has to pick the goddamned Horse is beyond me!

Shark cocks for Sharkmen, Lizard cocks for Lizardmen, Wolf cocks for Wolfmen... and Bullcocks for Minotaurs! I, as an honest member of this community, believe wholeheartedly in the fair representation of phalli!

Thus, I must beseech the SOC Team to get it right... Show us the real Bullcock, Give us a cone for Greyhide! :p

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Horsecock is what the people want. We, as human beings, are programmed to be more interested in cylindrical phalluses than conical ones, because that’s the shape we’ve got; and when we’re talking about size, equine is the biggest common domestic size available, leading to expressions such as donkey dick or hung like a horse; it’s part of the cultural zeitgeist.

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
I think when it comes to Mammals its the "Walrus" that is the champion when it comes to dicks. Gugugaju I am the Walrus.
Depends. The largest mammal phallus belongs to the largest known mammal, the blue whale, a marine mammal. The average length is eight to ten feet with a diameter between twelve and fourteen inches. Of land mammals, elephants have the largest phallus with a length around three and a half feet and a 6 inch diameter at the base.

The walrus' claim to fame is having the largest baculum, also called a penile bone, among placental mammals. Humans don't have baculum, unlike some other primates.

Reactions: TheSexinati
Mar 10, 2021
When beginning a debate about the Immersion and Realism of Minotaurs... You must start with the cock first, before the size!

Minotaurs, being the hybrid combination of Bulls and men... obviously it stands to reason that the penises of said minotaurs should be in the shape of either a Human member, Or a bull's member. And I'll tell you now... Bull penises are most certainly not shaped like horse cocks! Minotaurs are not HORSEMEN! THEY BE BULLS!!!!!!!!!

This god-damned Proliferation of Horse cocks in places were horse cocks shouldn't be must be stopped... stopped I say... There is a much larger and greater variety of Phalli to choose from... why everyone has to pick the goddamned Horse is beyond me!

Shark cocks for Sharkmen, Lizard cocks for Lizardmen, Wolf cocks for Wolfmen... and Bullcocks for Minotaurs! I, as an honest member of this community, believe wholeheartedly in the fair representation of phalli!

Thus, I must beseech the SOC Team to get it right... Show us the real Bullcock, Give us a cone for Greyhide! :p
Why tf is it everythread I've seen has at least one cock connoisseur complaining about Penis rotation angle not matching their gaping yapping hole?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If your like me and like to play the HERO avoid this shit story! You are forced to be a fucking villain! Shit story! I typically don't read spoilers because it is just that.. but that damn spoiler hides that this is a shit story of serving Evil. Fuck that you are not a hero but play a villain.

Now second thing that makes this story shit a real fucking hero would not have just fucking walked into the room they would of tried to find a way to sneak in.. find out if his wife is alive and free her.. No he just waltzes up there and starts to attack knowing it's a trap that it will have fucking traps.. Too stupid to be a real hero. Yep worst hero story ever.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
If your like me and like to play the HERO avoid this shit story! You are forced to be a fucking villain! Shit story! I typically don't read spoilers because it is just that.. but that damn spoiler hides that this is a shit story of serving Evil. Fuck that you are not a hero but play a villain.

Now second thing that makes this story shit a real fucking hero would not have just fucking walked into the room they would of tried to find a way to sneak in.. find out if his wife is alive and free her.. No he just waltzes up there and starts to attack knowing it's a trap that it will have fucking traps.. Too stupid to be a real hero. Yep worst hero story ever.
games force you to play the hero its a nice break from it

Reactions: Nelari and aykarin

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Which scene do you mean? There is more than one scene involving femdom in this game.
Probably talking about the first Jez scene and it probably got skipped because you skipped the prologue
Thanks for the reply. The scene after I took a castle. I don't remember it clearly. A scene with the castle general or someone with the devil sister (Blue girl :LOL:, I don't remember the names). There was a choice if I remember. Femdom path or some other sex scene. I chose femdom path, but the scene skipped automatically to the end of the scene. It skipped to the conversation part.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply. The scene after I took a castle. I don't remember it clearly. A scene with the castle general or someone with the devil sister (Blue girl :LOL:, I don't remember the names). There was a choice if I remember. Femdom path or some other sex scene. I chose femdom path, but the scene skipped automatically to the end of the scene. It skipped to the conversation part.
Ok, I see. The scene you are talking about is Jezera dominating Duke Raeve. There are no separate paths. Rowan can stay for a bit and observe their act, or he can skip. You don't lose or gain any other content, it's just a choice whether you want to see the sex scene or not. If you choose to observe, you get 3 CGs. I don't remember any issues with this. I suggest you play the new version of the game and there shouldn't be any problems.

Reactions: Gamesstar

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
When it comes to the cock world... You've gotta hand it to the Echidna... Four fuckin' penises...

*Pats the shoulder of the distraught and huffed up Sexinati calmly.* We still love you.
Don't I know it! ;)

Horsecock is what the people want. We, as human beings, are programmed to be more interested in cylindrical phalluses than conical ones, because that’s the shape we’ve got; and when we’re talking about size, equine is the biggest common domestic size available, leading to expressions such as donkey dick or hung like a horse; it’s part of the cultural zeitgeist.

Why tf is it everythread I've seen has at least one cock connoisseur complaining about Penis rotation angle not matching their gaping yapping hole?
Cock connoisseur? Nay... I prefer the term Cockasaurus-Rex, myself... :p

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Ok, I see. The scene you are talking about is Jezera dominating Duke Raeve. There are no separate paths. Rowan can stay for a bit and observe their act, or he can skip. You don't lose or gain any other content, it's just a choice whether you want to see the sex scene or not. If you choose to observe, you get 3 CGs. I don't remember any issues with this. I suggest you play the new version of the game and there shouldn't be any problems.
Thanks for the help :)

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes