rivon

Jun 14, 2018
You know its hard for me to be this person to break it for you but...
I actually asked about pregnancy before and got answer that its too hard to implement.
it will reqire to make new sprites and all
So yeh keep on dreaming.
i mean if community will be vocal enough may be they will find strength/time/will to implement.
P.S. there was even talk about less radical minor body changes like tattoos and that also was rejected as too hard to implement.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I actually asked about pregnancy before and got answer that its too hard to implement.
So yeh keep on dreaming.
i mean if community will be vocal enough may be they will find strength/time/will to implement.
P.S. there was even talk about less radical minor body changes like tattoos and that also was rejected as too hard to implement.
"That would be too hard to implement" is the dev answer they give when they just want you to go away. Kinda like a girl giving you a fake phone number when you are chatting them up at the pub. They are the ones who introduced Alexia's "baby rabies" storyline and I'm sure they can figure it out if they want to follow it through. Magic nine months of pregnancy in a single night or something. One event and boom back to skinny sprite. Stranger shit has happened in this game so far.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
So yeh keep on dreaming.
As I recall the answer wasn't that pregnancy was too hard to implement at all, it was that it would be too much CG work to do...before the end-phase of the game. It's still very obviously going to be in the game, eventually, just not until a point of no return beyond which there are a smaller amount of Alexia CGs, or as some CGs in the endings, or however exactly they plan on handling it.

Which is how nearly every adult game handles characters being optionally pregnant, and thus probably won't change no matter how vocal the community gets.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It’s probably worth noting that Rowan and/or Alexia having an optional child around throughout the second and third acts would presumably have such a massive impact on one or both of their lives and relationships with others that it’s really not worth having either of them begetting offspring till the very ending, as well. Permanent futalexia would probably be significantly easier to implement.

*cough*

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
What does ntr mean in this game?
It mostly means in my opinion Alexia cheating on rowan or Rowan cheating on Alexia with Heleyna etc. I don't think anything outside of this counts since in Rowans case most characters don't have a romantic relation established with him in which they can cheat on him. For example you can either choose to claim Heleyna and make her yours, or give her over to the Orcs but it wouldn't be ntr since it was a one-sided love on her part unless you choose to claim her which then wouldn't give you a chance to see any ntr involving her. On Alexia's case she doesn't get ntr'd by Andras slave because she agrees to that kind of relationship. I don't know anything about Jezerea's path tho.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
what first post? I readed but Its said that it was updated in 2020, but below that it says that it was released in 2021
The first is the thread's update time. (No clue why it says last year, but...) The second is the date of the latest release for the game. So your answer is the second one.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Does any1 know the requirements needed for the Alexia+Iiurial maid job scene? cant seem to get it to trigger, ty.
Are you on the Jezera NTR path? I can't remember for sure which ones, but I'm pretty certain some of the maid job scenes require it.

Edit: Trying to read early in the morning is a bad idea! Actual answer six posts down if anybody else has this issue.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Excuse me, can someone help me please? Are there any consequences on choosing one room for both you and your wife or choosing separate rooms? Like are there any scenes that get locked out etc? Cant seem to find it in the walkthrough. Thanks!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Excuse me, can someone help me please? Are there any consequences on choosing one room for both you and your wife or choosing separate rooms? Like are there any scenes that get locked out etc? Cant seem to find it in the walkthrough. Thanks!
I know there are one or two Alexia/Rowan scenes exclusive to them sharing a room. Not sure offhand if there are any scenes exclusive to the reverse scenario.

On that note, it might be nice to have an option available in the castle to ask Alexia to stay in Rowan’s room or her own room in order to change that state at any time. It seems like it’d make sense in-world, it’d help new players who are making a ton of decisions right at the start to have at least one more of them be less permanent, and Alexia could just refuse to go to Rowan’s room under certain circumstances (e.g. low relationship, far enough down an NTR path, or Helayna staying in Rowan’s room).

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
I know there are one or two Alexia/Rowan scenes exclusive to them sharing a room. Not sure offhand if there are any scenes exclusive to the reverse scenario.
Thank you very much, if that is the case, then I will make them share room :) I hope I don't miss any scenes in other choices, there are just too many choices :LOL:, can I ask if there are more easily missed scenes I should look out for? :unsure:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you very much, if that is the case, then I will make them share room :) I hope I don't miss any scenes in other choices, there are just too many choices :LOL:, can I ask if there are more easily missed scenes I should look out for? :unsure:
It’s impossible to get every scene in a single run, choices that enable scenes will sometimes also lock you out of others. It’s a game built on experimentation and multiple playthroughs (though there’s plenty of content even on a single play).

The scenes that are easiest to miss that don’t lock you out of other scenes are probably Greyhide’s. He’s the minotaur blacksmith, and can have scenes with Alexia, Rowan, or both, but to start his path, you need to have low corruption, a hidden stat that’s easy to build and hard to get rid of. If you’re interested in his scenes, I recommend building the forge and starting his path early.

My best advice, though, is just to make a fresh save at every choice, test both sides a little, and then save over it only after you’ve got a good feeling that it won’t lead to something you’re interested in. And it helps to keep a bunch of earlier saves, just in case you get locked out of something you wanted or find that you don’t have enough time left to complete a task.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Are you on the Jezera NTR path? I can't remember for sure which ones, but I'm pretty certain some of the maid job scenes require it.
Ty for replying. I tried on Jezeera ntr path and the got mary/other guy cgs to spawn, just never got liurial. Also i made sure that the 3some with Rowan+Liurial had happened. Not sure if there is another requirement missing

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes