lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Getting back into this after the pandemic and a really shitty early year, partly wondering what all I've missed. And laughing my ass off at Nasim's 'unholy abomination' cat and the phrase 'Secret Prothean Mageslaying training' in one of Cliohna's scenes. I think only people with the last name Shepard get that training.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I wouldn't believe people speculating on forums if I were you.
Absolutely agree ! Can't trust anyone this days ... some times even your girlfriend!

Well since Sommy you lurking around may be you will make doodle of pregnant Helayna since everyone so excited to see our girls pregnant?

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Question since I've been gone a while and missed any announcements/discussions about it: anyone know if there's any plans to add Nasim to the list of people Rowan/Alexia can fuck, or is he going to be our virgin nerd dork?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Question since I've been gone a while and missed any announcements/discussions about it: anyone know if there's any plans to add Nasim to the list of people Rowan/Alexia can fuck, or is he going to be our virgin nerd dork?
Nasim does not stick his cock in crazy.

So no.

Unless...

Reactions: NewTricks

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Nasim does not stick his cock in crazy.

So no.

Unless...
I will point out Nasim might be a bit 'pot, kettle' about the crazy part. I'm not fussed about it one way or the other, I was just curious because for whatever reason the little bastard's grown on me.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I will point out Nasim might be a bit 'pot, kettle' about the crazy part.
Nasim resents that remark. He's as sane as any dark wizard could possibly be.

However as most dark magic runs on insane troll logic, a touch of... Creativity is required.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Nasim resents that remark. He's as sane as any dark wizard could possibly be.

However as most dark magic runs on insane troll logic, a touch of... Creativity is required.
Nasim was crazy enough to dangle an orc fertility potion in front of a woman who's spent eight years trying to have a baby. I've met saner dark wizards. Though I will admit, as a follower of a certain daedra whose primary foci in the mortal world is capable of turning foes into sweetrolls, that basic dark magic does tend to run on troll logic, with some dips down to slime logic and some hikes up to goblin.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Need more futacubus and twink dark elf sex first. :sneaky: :LOL: :love:
+1 to the Draith part.
Also, please, please, don't turn Nasim into another woman (or make it optional at least). We already have too many, and the male-to-female ratio would be extremely unbalanced :(
Nobody has to stick his dick in crazy. Not when the crazy can be stuck into him through the orifices he already has.

Reactions: lilymoncat

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Does the actual plot progress past visiting the capital? I followed this a couple months ago and every update just seemed to be more crack pairings rather than getting closer to a finished game. The same could be said of a lot of these projects.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
is there a way for werden to be alive after the coup? because i feel he would more helpful at taking down the twins later on

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes