manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do I get new scenes? I bought this game on steam years ago, at first it ended where we got to rastadel, but lately they have released update after update, and I still only completed rastadel, the only difference is I can move around after rastadel? Some Fae things and welcoming additions to alexia femdom but, other that that? Nothing? So is it still nothing more after rastadel? After one year or so, is my PC or ren'py bugged as fuck?
Edit: usually I would presume I am getting cheated but they are saying they have new scenes? So? Someone here or everyone has seen them? How do I see them?
Also new scenes and all are good but if I can't see them? What good are they?
The new content is being added retroactively.

Completing Rastedel is meant to be the end of chapter 1 so you need to play with a new save to find the new content since it is all meant to happen before you conquer Rastedel.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The new content is being added retroactively.

Completing Rastedel is meant to be the end of chapter 1 so you need to play with a new save to find the new content since it is all meant to happen before you conquer Rastedel.
I did that? I deleted ren'py folder in appdata as well. There is a chapter 2?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I did that? I deleted ren'py folder in appdata as well. There is a chapter 2?
Not yet, what I meant to say is that the story currently ends with the conquest of Rastedel, the content that has been added over the last year is just more content expanding on the roles of the side characters and fixing some of the core mechanics of the game.

There is no more main story content after Rastedel, but there are a bunch of extra side content for other characters in the castle. Also I think the steam version updates at a different pace than the patreon version, so some of the newest content in the changelogs might not be available in the steam version yet.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Lamenting times #2
So i was replaying game and stumble upon Zelda CGs
Turns out she was pregnant with goblin child BUT on the CGs she is not pregnant!!
This is high treason and affront to the gods.
How could you deny us second pregnancy scene in the game??:cry:
Why? How ? who is responsible for this! I demand justice1

eca.jpg

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Seeds of Chaos (v0.3.02A) Map
View attachment 1463571
Thank you for the updated map.

Just to inform everyone, some scenes for these locations are gated by game time, as in X number of weeks need to pass before you can trigger them. So depending on you goal (obtain resources vs. see new scenes) it isn't necessarily beneficial to rush all the key locations.

Also the Abbey directly north of Rastedel isn't accessible from the map, it is just part of the Rastedel quest line.

PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for the updated map.

Just to inform everyone, some scenes for these locations are gated by game time, as in X number of weeks need to pass before you can trigger them. So depending on you goal (obtain resources vs. see new scenes) it isn't necessarily beneficial to rush all the key locations.

Also the Abbey directly north of Rastedel isn't accessible from the map, it is just part of the Rastedel quest line.
I see, so, will the castle at the bottom of the map open in the next weeks or is it just an image? Thank you for info by the way.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
The castle at the bottom of the map doesn't have any purpose in the game yet. But if I were to hazard a guess as to what it will be in the future, I would guess either it will be involved in leaving Rosaria for the next kingdom or in recruiting the goblin tribes that are supposed to be somewhere in the east.

However, currently the developers are mostly focused on fleshing out the characters in Castle Bloodmeen, so I imagine we will have to wait a good while to find out.

Reactions: PN69

Jontron915

Jul 24, 2020
I supported this game on Patreon for a while but stopped because it became obvious that the devs are chewing the fat on this game so much it's starting to resemble Yandere Simulator.

Most of the best content has been in the game for over two or three years now and making incremental progress for what is basically a Visual Novel with light (and I mean featherweight) RPG mechanics.

Anyways, it's a fun H-Game but only if you're not invested in what happens with the story...literally and figuratively.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Software versions don't use decimals in the traditional sense. Instead they are counting types of changes and updates. Using 0.3.02 as an example. The first number (0) is the completed build. It will become 1 when the game is finished, some software may go through multiple complete builds and this number can go higher than 1. The second number (3) is the number of major updates the software has received since the last complete build. This is how many times the code has had a major change in how it functions. In this latest version there was a complete overhaul of the game's skill system. The third number (02) are how many minor updates the software has received since the last major update. This is stuff that doesn't change how the code functions. For this game mostly additional scenes and artwork.

Lets pretend our number has received a ton of minor updates and is sitting at 0.3.99. Then we give it another minor update. It doesn't become 0.4.0, because we still haven't put out a major update. Instead it becomes 0.3.100 because we have given it 100 minor updates since the last time we gave it a major update.

This games main story is 90-95% complete (thought the story is going to have 3 acts released as separate games, so technically if each act is about the same length then you are correct that the story is about 30% finished but not for the reasons you thought), however the creators want to finish fleshing out the cast's individual arcs before completing the main story for this Act. The latest roadmap progress can be found . Crossed out items are completed, highlighted items are what they are currently focusing on.

They put out a new update for patrons at the end of the month. They've said there are probably 2 more major updates before completion and and unknown number of minor updates.

Ohmy ! I see I see. :eek: Thanks alot for the in-depth explanation about the decimals. I saw such numbers used many times forgames versions. Always thought they were used like in common mathematics. x) My mistake. But yeah, thank you. Greatly appreciated. :)
And I understand. So basically, this act is almost complete, but the story in the service of the two demon siblings is just beginning ? Or will we get rid of them and get one different set of antagonists per Act, I wonder...
Either way, it will be interesting. I can't wait to see what the end of this act will bring. Without even mentionning the following ones ! :D
I'll eagerly await the rest. Thank you again. :D

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes