Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
played this quite some time ago, and swore to myself would play it again only after it was possible to take revenge on the twins. And by revenge I mean killing/torturing to death. Is that possible or is still way off in the some future update?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
played this quite some time ago, and swore to myself would play it again only after it was possible to take revenge on the twins. And by revenge I mean killing/torturing to death. Is that possible or is still way off in the some future update?
We are currently relatively close to finished with act one of three. The twins are the main antagonists, so it stands to reason that the earliest we can really expect to begin successfully defeating them would be about midway through act three.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
1635181636829.png
But in all seriousness, the devs already confirmed the Twins are long haul antagonists and they are planning to make at least 3 chapters for the full story, we're still only finishing the first one. It will be many years before the twins can be taken down in all likelyhood.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Seems like infiltration is broken. On the world map I put infiltrate Raeve keep 6 weeks prior to the 22 weeks deadline and I have 560 treasury gold and I keep getting game over.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Seems like infiltration is broken. On the world map I put infiltrate Raeve keep 6 weeks prior to the 22 weeks deadline and I have 560 treasury gold and I keep getting game over.
I tried to recreate this problem but everything works fine for me. You could try reaching out to one of the developers, but I would suggest trying to load up a previous save if you have one or try starting over if you don't. Your not very far in and if you skip the previously seen dialong it shouldn't take long to get back to were you were.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
I tried to recreate this problem but everything works fine for me. You could try reaching out to one of the developers, but I would suggest trying to load up a previous save if you have one or try starting over if you don't. Your not very far in and if you skip the previously seen dialong it shouldn't take long to get back to were you were.
I started the game 2 times and on the second go it worked. I am pretty sure that there is a bug that prevents the infiltration from taking place. Thanks for trying to help :)

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
I ask you when you to consider this, when you develop as a person some parts of you remain do they not ? and the bad fates for Delane is indication of 2 things,

1) Rowan has learnt nothing, for all his time with the twins he's still clinging to the old ways and ppl who would cause him much harm than good

2)Delane fate is an indication atleast for me on who rowan becomes as a person, as her myriad of fates tells us what Rowan becomes

a)Corrupting/capturing/using Delane for an of the 3 orcs = servant of the twins and has lost all his previous ideals and has nothing to hold on to

b) Saving her but failing to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt nothing

c)Saving her but succeeding to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt something

d)Saving while having feelings for her and failing to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt nothing

d)Saving while having feelings for her and succeeding to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic/Conquest hungry Rowan but one who learnt something

it boils down to 2 things, what path is your Rowan on and what is it you seek from Delane.
The first time I got to the orc camp 'act' I tried rescuing Delane but she took an arrow and died in the cave.
I found it really emotional and sombre as a moment that could be played as either steeling Rowans conviction, he would not fail anyone else or the world like this, or breaking his noble spirit and sending him down a path of callousness and selfishness (or even down one where he shies no means to stop the twins).

It is one of the highlights of this game to me.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Do you think we will ever be able to save the knight girl/other people in the tentacle dungeon? Or was that just kind of a one off?

Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So more kingdom managment? Or not?
Are you asking if the game is about kingdom management or if they have added more kingdom management recently? I would say despite the plot of the game, the actual kingdom management element is very light. You actually spend more time out side the castle exploring and reacting to encounters or doing quest. Though each round you will have a castle event that usually requires you to make a choice and/or pass a skill check.

Do you think we will ever be able to save the knight girl/other people in the tentacle dungeon? Or was that just kind of a one off?
I'm pretty certain that a one off. It was implied that the tentacle room was a temporary situation to make them pliant and gather information and after they got what they needed from them they would become generic slaves. Generally speaking, it is safe to assume that anyone that doesn't a have a talking portrait won't be showing up again (with the notable exception of portrait-less characters that are directly tied to an important character, e.g. Cla-Min's family).

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I too yearn for the day when we can steal or rescue all the evil demon tweens/orcs broken toys from them and help them recover- but it might be a ways off.

Really like to get Emma out of that orc camp for start. Think you're probably shit outta luck with random nameless 1 off characters though. Tortured knights, half-mino chick, Jezzies-sex slaves might never get a rescue.

Then again- who knows. Maybe they will get a one off rescue. We did see a random castel succubus get another minor event in the last build according to the release notes.

Design for jezzies blonde sex slave in the Rowan Dinner event was really attractive. Then again if you don't take advantage of her- Rowan doesn't even learn about her.

I think you have much higher chance of seeing a Netori arc with named minor characters associated with the Twins. Mary and w/e Andra's slut is named. If that does happen it won't be for a long while- and its not like either of those characters is currently disappointed with their lot in life.

Most prominent arc of stealing the interests of one of the twins broken slaves is Shaya atm- which is arguably on the fast track to being netori in the second game- so TBD.

Last edited:

iongheorghe

May 29, 2019
Man... I tried getting into the game multiple times but it just doesn't work for me.
The art is good and it has tons of content but i just can't get into the story.
Rowan and his wife getting kidnapped/blackmailed and tortured and then you're supposed to work for them? I always just refuse them and get the end game screen.
I like gritty stories but i can't fap to them :ROFLMAO:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Man... I tried getting into the game multiple times but it just doesn't work for me.
Rowan and his wife getting kidnapped/blackmailed and tortured and then you're supposed to work for them? I always just refuse them and get the end game screen.
You can turn them down sexually and not get an end game- but yeah you have to buy in to biding your time ect or you don't get to progress. The plot wouldn't really work at all if you just got away immediately. Maybe wait until the intro re-work is completed to give it another try?

The narrative of Rowan and Alexia together seems to be getting more attention over time, which is encouraging- I'd try it out again. That content is very fappable. ;-)

Playing from Alexia job pov is pretty annoying right now since she is a bit of a door-mat kink-dump and the sexual content is meh. Nor do the jobs make very much sense in terms of Rowan's end game / empowering Alexia (Library is the exception). But the game has a lot of potential and some truly great moments as well. A lot of the content is nitche- but there is a lot of other stuff too. The game is very robust.

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
To be fair it is kind of the whole premise of the game. So if you can't bring yourself to accept the twins' deal even with the intention of undermining them and hopefully turning the tables at a later time, then this game may not be for you. Which is fine, not everything is for everyone.

That said, on my first playthrough I also got the game over for refusing to serve the twins. (Personally I'm not a fan of these types of game overs, if I have to make a certain choice in order to play the game then don't make it a choice. Clearly Rowan HAS to agree or there is no game, so how about instead you let me choose WHY Rowan agrees instead of WHETHER he agrees.) I found it best to identify less directly with Rowan, Rowan is a character that may make choices that I wouldn't agree with. Just like a character in a movie or book may make different choices that I would make, yet I can still enjoy them. Instead of trying to make Rowan be me, I think of it more as being an actor that plays the character of Rowan but the director lets you improve some of you lines. While I do make decisions about what Rowan says or does, I'm not making those decisions as myself, but as my understanding of the character of Rowan and within the limitations of the greater plot and script.

Reactions: SpoiledPrince

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Or y'know, just don't self-insert yourself into a game. ;) Play for fun and make wild choices for whatever game you're playing, or make choices that would make sense for the characters in their world. Don't make those characters you per se. It's all supposed to be fun and games after all and not something to stress over and give you anxiety. Most of us get enough of that while facing the real world as is, right? Cheers and have fun, y'all! :cool:

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes