andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Yea some of the new art miss detail from the original. The Andras X Alexia one, they don't kiss anymore, even though the text mentions it still.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Not every single rework is my favorite, but all of them are good. Particularly in the case of Alexia x Andras scenes, her reworked undressing CGs and their first sex CGs are exceptional

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Really enjoyed the Liurial rework it had rowan be much more proactive in his desire for her(Plus elf lore is cool). Which is something i felt was missing in most of Rowans maledom content, as he is always reacting or attempting to please his sub instead of taking pleasure from them and them finding pleasure in that.Hopefully Helayna will be more of the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56 and rivon

Tinefall

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, i have a problem with a building buildings, where i go to dwarf and try to build something, i cannot because 'Prerequisites: Reguires Techonology,,,'. but i already have that technology studied by libririan. Someone have decision?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is the game still expected to be completed by mid 2022 (going by Steam)?
I expect to this game until 2030 or something like that at least, seeing this game posted since 2016 and still act i doesn't go further Rastedel and being added more and more and lot more (lol) side quest (without mention of random encounters along all the map), the twins have just conquered a bunch of towns, 1 fortress and a major city, we could think of that they conquer (or we at least to say that in fact was Rowan) a region or just a tiny country... If they are going to conquer the world then there is a lot ahead to see, maybe our grandsons will see it :v

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Is the game still expected to be completed by mid 2022 (going by Steam)?
Act 1 will be most likely finished by the end of 2022.
They basically just polish art and finishing characters arks.
But that will just upset people on Steam because there is no mention that this is just Act 1 of the game...

People usually get mad if devs withheld information or not transparent about this things.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes