Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
I just returned to this game after sitting out the last few updates. Started a new game, and a lot of content seems to have dissappeared.

After Helenya moved in, I could do her just once. Following that no interaction, until she suddenly escaped. The little elf secretary arrived, but I have only seen her in a single event or two, and she is not in the throne room. The slave girl in the Orc camp is also missing. Event with her hasn't triggered, no matter how many times I search the camp.

Have all this content been removed (which I kinda doubt)? Or is it run by some mechanics in the game, that I'm unaware of (I have only played this game through once before, so the list of what I don't now may be pretty long)? I'm pretty sure, that I have mostly made the same choices as last time, I played.

Sry if all of this is well known stuff, that have been talked to death already. Some searches and reading through the most recent pages in this thread gave no answers.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I just returned to this game after sitting out the last few updates. Started a new game, and a lot of content seems to have dissappeared.

After Helenya moved in, I could do her just once. Following that no interaction, until she suddenly escaped. The little elf secretary arrived, but I have only seen her in a single event or two, and she is not in the throne room. The slave girl in the Orc camp is also missing. Event with her hasn't triggered, no matter how many times I search the camp.

Have all this content been removed (which I kinda doubt)? Or is it run by some mechanics in the game, that I'm unaware of? I'm pretty sure, that I have mostly made the same choices as last time, I played.

Sry if all of this is well known stuff, that have been talked to death already. Some searches and reading through the most recent pages in this thread gave no answers.
Fear not friendo. The game's lead writer is currently giving Liurial (elf) more narrative / content so some of her stuff was temporarily taken out to account for narrative rework. Should be a good injection of it coming in this month's patreon release.

As to Helenya- it sounds like maybe you navigated her events incorrectly. If you don't tell her you love her she will run away. That content- with the exception of the Rowan x Hel x Liurial scene (which is being reworked) should all still be in the game. Hel's narrative arc is getting a shine up after Winter finishes working with the Liurial arc- so you have that to look forward to since you like Hel.

As for the pregnant slave gal in the orc camp (Emma). Her content should still be there. I swear I hit that event in my last play-through. Just keep exploring the camp ;-)

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017

Have all this content been removed (which I kinda doubt)? Or is it run by some mechanics in the game, that I'm unaware of (I have only played this game through once before, so the list of what I don't now may be pretty long)? I'm pretty sure, that I have mostly made the same choices as last time, I played.

In addition to what monk_56 already covered:

If Liurial isn't in the throne room then you still haven't seen one of her reworked scenes, a rework of the dungeon scene with her. Right now for some reason it can't be accessed unless you see it in the weekly events first, and given how many of those there are it can take a while (I didn't see it until week 60-something.) If you don't want to wait that long, you can RNG manipulate by going back and forth with the scroll wheel at the start of one of those events to trigger different ones until you see it. (This may require the console being enabled, I can never remember what does and doesn't.) Also if you're using the scroll wheel, it can't trigger until at least some week in the 20s, so best to just go to week 30 before you try that. Otherwise just play a while making sure not to run into a bad end and you'll see it eventually.

(The same scroll wheel trick can be used for the Orciad events too, as the RNG to get Emma's events there can be kind of annoying at times.)

Adolf_Hit

Nov 21, 2021
I am confused on which option to choose. Should i side with jacques and the coppers or Patrricia Crevette? please help me

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I am confused on which option to choose. Should i side with jacques and the coppers or Patrricia Crevette? please help me
I would recommend Patrricia Crevette cause you can control her if you put a neckless on her (if you follow her route, there's a mandatory scene in which you get to choose who puts a mind-control neckless on her; make Rowan put it on her).

But that's just my opinion :)

• Sad
Reactions: rivon and monk_56

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I would recommend Patrricia Crevette cause you can control her if you put a neckless on her (if you follow her route, there's a mandatory scene in which you get to choose who puts a mind-control neckless on her; make Rowan put it on her).

But that's just my opinion :)
But but so many people will die if you do this...
Its actually the baddies route :cry:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
But but so many people will die if you do this...
Its actually the baddies route :cry:
It doesn't matter... There are a lotta people dying no matter what you choose... And it can be worse in the future... There is an event where Rowan meet with Nasim and together found a chamber full with the power of Kharos which can conduct Rowan seriously into "The Dark Side of The Force" :v

Reactions: Carefree247

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
It doesn't matter... There are a lotta people dying no matter what you choose... And it can be worse in the future... There is an event where Rowan meet with Nasim and together found a chamber full with the power of Kharos which can conduct Rowan seriously into "The Dark Side of The Force" :v
Well Yes but actually no.
Winter our ingenuous writer actually gave us 3 choices with clear morality linked to them:

1) Warden route - we help majority of knights and army escape + nobility + high pristess/ most powerful mage + patricia ( who cares she is old anyway). Basically we sacrifice our self so that as many people as possible escape.
That's the Order/Good choice
2) Jacques route - we want to strike against corrupted capitalis... i mean privileged white... i mean We hate upperclasses and goddess/her priestess and side with merchants... which will leads to plutocracy and actually wont do anything just create another upper class in 20 years but you know... We FiGhT AgAinST SYSTEM!
That's the Revolution/Neutral choice
3) We corrupt Patrricia Crevette - and everything burns the low and the high. All dead. We can chose to link amulet that controls her to Us (Rowan) or to Jazera and so two options in the future: Evil OVerlord or Evil Seneschal of the Twins.
That's the Chaos/ Evil choice.

P.S. Also watch Arcane form Netflix its really good like god like good series. trust me on this one.

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
In addition to what monk_56 already covered:

If Liurial isn't in the throne room then you still haven't seen one of her reworked scenes, a rework of the dungeon scene with her. Right now for some reason it can't be accessed unless you see it in the weekly events first, and given how many of those there are it can take a while (I didn't see it until week 60-something.) If you don't want to wait that long, you can RNG manipulate by going back and forth with the scroll wheel at the start of one of those events to trigger different ones until you see it. (This may require the console being enabled, I can never remember what does and doesn't.) Also if you're using the scroll wheel, it can't trigger until at least some week in the 20s, so best to just go to week 30 before you try that. Otherwise just play a while making sure not to run into a bad end and you'll see it eventually.

(The same scroll wheel trick can be used for the Orciad events too, as the RNG to get Emma's events there can be kind of annoying at times.)
Thx for the tip, Semantics. I'll try it out. :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Well Yes but actually no.
Winter our ingenuous writer actually gave us 3 choices with clear morality linked to them:

1) Warden route - we help majority of knights and army escape + nobility + high pristess/ most powerful mage + patricia ( who cares she is old anyway). Basically we sacrifice our self so that as many people as possible escape.
That's the Order/Good choice
2) Jacques route - we want to strike against corrupted capitalis... i mean privileged white... i mean We hate upperclasses and goddess/her priestess and side with merchants... which will leads to plutocracy and actually wont do anything just create another upper class in 20 years but you know... We FiGhT AgAinST SYSTEM!
That's the Revolution/Neutral choice
3) We corrupt Patrricia Crevette - and everything burns the low and the high. All dead. We can chose to link amulet that controls her to Us (Rowan) or to Jazera and so two options in the future: Evil OVerlord or Evil Seneschal of the Twins.
That's the Chaos/ Evil choice.

P.S. Also watch Arcane form Netflix its really good like god like good series. trust me on this one.
Strange... Before all that i choose "Might Makes Right". And then...

1) In this route before the ending, i sided with the poor instead of the knights and then sided with patricia, so many of common were "save" while the nobility and priestess just got fuck up. My "Rowan version" is an anarchist who take "Might Makes Right" beyond the use of force, intelligence before the force, deals before conquering, meritocracy instead of a supposed right at birth, fuck the Government which exist by the use of force in favor of spontaneous order...

2) I've never sided with Jackes... There is no bitches :v

3 I did this and didn't appreciate anything different from i described in 1)... Except of course there is more sex :v

PS. I recommend see Day of the Dead the series... See snowflakes who claim for safespaces being eaten by zombies have no price :v

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Strange... Before all that i choose "Might Makes Right". And then...
I don't think this choice influence Rastadel ark in any way.
1) In this route before the ending, i sided with the poor instead of the knights
3 I did this and didn't appreciate anything different from i described in 1)... Except of course there is more sex :v
Well you basically did Patricia route twice so no wounder you have the same results.
Helping people in the Slums wont change you choice of who your main ally will be. its just a side option.
To see how things unfold differently you have to side with Werden.
werden neutral side.png
Killing Werden was main goal of twins. He is the mind of defending forces and the only person who can organize it.

My point was actually about how Winter presented the Good choice.
In movies, literature in media in general protagonist always rewarded for saving someone/for standing for his principals.
In reality its rarely so. The good choice is always the hardest this why people get so easily corrupted by power.

People who Rowan saved don't realize how thing could have been if Rowan wouldn't step in. And so they didn't appreciate his sacrifice much. Nor they praise him for doing what he is doing.
Very well written points.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Killing Werden was main goal of twins. He is the mind of defending forces and the only person who can organize it.

My point was actually about how Winter presented the Good choice.
In movies, literature in media in general protagonist always rewarded for saving someone/for standing for his principals.
In reality its rarely so. The good choice is always the hardest this why people get so easily corrupted by power.

People who Rowan saved don't realize how thing could have been if Rowan wouldn't step in. And so they didn't appreciate his sacrifice much. Nor they praise him for doing what he is doing.
Very well written points.
That Werden is a good choice, at least has of now, is highly debatable, what the his route mostly does is let the people responsible go to screw with the situation even more. It gives nothing but promises that in the future they will be a resistance and a kick in the balls for believing that there is a real good option. Werden is a man slowly dying and the priest lady is at most a powerful faith mage that played politics.
I probably will proven wrong, but in my opinion the good option is going with jacques, he at least does not need to be mind fucked to join and might actualy have the betterment of the people in mind, werden i would call the naive option, you go with it expecting to do greater good and end up bloody and with nothing to show for it other than knowing that sometimes the twins are ultra competent and others they are a wanna be spie mistress and a berserker

surielx

Nov 24, 2021
when I try to go to the Arena or Brothel on map……

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 73, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpy", line 81, in script
call screen castle_map
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 18, in execute
screen castle_tooltip(title, details):
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 25, in execute
has vbox:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 28, in execute
for j in details:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
text j
NameError: Name 'tech bonus' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 73, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpy", line 81, in script
call screen castle_map
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 25, in execute
has vbox:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 28, in execute
for j in details:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
text j
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1551, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1670, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'tech bonus' is not defined.
Same here but you can still enter both places if you repeat to roll back or skip on same place.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
That Werden is a good choice, at least has of now, is highly debatable, what the his route mostly does is let the people responsible go to screw with the situation even more. It gives nothing but promises that in the future they will be a resistance and a kick in the balls for believing that there is a real good option. Werden is a man slowly dying and the priest lady is at most a powerful faith mage that played politics.
I probably will proven wrong, but in my opinion the good option is going with jacques, he at least does not need to be mind fucked to join and might actualy have the betterment of the people in mind, werden i would call the naive option, you go with it expecting to do greater good and end up bloody and with nothing to show for it other than knowing that sometimes the twins are ultra competent and others they are a wanna be spie mistress and a berserker
I agree with you here on all counts. Anyone who thinks the Werden path is going to be the "good" path is mistaken.

1) Jac pathing seems to leave the city in the best state during the sack and values the common citizen the most.

2) Patricia route is 100% for either Overlord / Slave pathing depending on who you mind-control patricia for.

~As a caveat to this piece- I see you Winter with your drawing thematic parallels here friend. The twins use a necklace to control rowan at the start of the game. In this route Rowan can use a necklace to control someone.

3)Werden route feels like getting kicked in the balls repeatedly.

There are two benefit.
~Juliet gets to escape
~A hefty portion of the cities wealth gets out

Meanwhile the bad side of the route:
~The city gets absolutely fucking roasted.
~A complete moron and Twins pawn is left in charge of managing the city. Duke Raeve.
~Delane gets transformed into some sort of weird hell doll and is on her way to get gang-raped. Presumably anyone who gets the option of the Werden pathing in the first place liked/loved Delane or at least didn't want her to have a bad fate.
~The twins are absolutely fucking pissed at rowan and will be paying extra attention to him

Neutral aspects:
~Werden is a cunt; but a very interesting character
~A bunch of allegedly powerful "good-guy" characters get away. But frankly- most of them are more grey-morality characters than actually being good. Additionally, said characters are part of the problem that led the city/realm to be in kinda a shiet way in the 1st place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes