rivon

Jun 14, 2018
The idea of this choice
What kind of people we leave alive and be our potential ally.
Lets look closely what Jacqueis is.
He is merchant with good intentions or at least it's what he claim to be ... that's all.
The moment twins want to end him he is dead.
There is no army behind him, no military experience , nor real knowledge or experience in governing city state and no divine power behind him.
Yeh valuable ally indeed.

And we have on our hand demon invasion. With hints of rising chaos god behind the twins.
I would remind you that in Seed of chaos gods are not just ideological symbols they actual beings of power who actually shape reality.
If you are not siding with one of the gods or ignore them you basically lose.

So from practical perspective i would bet on grizzled military commander with organized knights behind him, divine representative of real Goddess of Order and Cravett as talented manager any day.
and not start Le Revolution with Jacqueis in the middle of demon invasion.
That's kind of suicidal.

~A bunch of allegedly powerful "good-guy" characters get away. But frankly- most of them are more grey-morality characters than actually being good.
I'm living on this earth for a few decades and yet to meet this "good" people the way idealist describe them.
All have dark side to them. the question is: is good in them outweighs bad?

I don't even comprehend how people cant see that organizing at least one fourth of people escape from burning city that will be in not so kind hands of Andras and his orcs IS the Good route in the options we have on table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
This is one of those situations where there isn’t a good choice, just a choice that will presumably help you reach a goal.

Choosing Patricia gives Rowan/the twins largely direct control over Rastedel and Rosaria.

Choosing Jacques spares the most people in the immediate aftermath.

Choosing Werden allows the people most capable of resisting the twins in the long term the chance to survive, regroup, and to directly alert the other nations with important details, as well as potentially reducing Rowan’s perceived culpability in the eyes of the people who will be fighting the twins in the next couple chapters. It also helps preserve the old order, which from a modern perspective likely isn’t worth preserving, though it’s a question of which is the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
The fact of the matter is that we can't really judge what the best course of action is until the result have fully played out.

Siding with Werden might be crucial in overthrowing the twins, or Werden's forces might be captured a couple week into Act 2.

A controlled Patricia might be crucial for undermining the twins and even allow a a low corruption Rowan to rule justly from the shadows. Or she might not be able to keep up the act and bring the twins' hammer down on Rowan for thinking he could betray them.

Jacques' slyness might help you set up an underground resistance group. Or he might sell you out to advance his own position.

Or any number of other outcomes, we just don't know. We can say what we think is the best result so far. But which ultimately gives the best out come is entirely up to the writers. In fact each route could even have it's own branches with both good and bad outcomes based on our future choices.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The fact of the matter is that we can't really judge what the best course of action is until the result have fully played out.

Siding with Werden might be crucial in overthrowing the twins, or Werden's forces might be captured a couple week into Act 2.

A controlled Patricia might be crucial for undermining the twins and even allow a a low corruption Rowan to rule justly from the shadows. Or she might not be able to keep up the act and bring the twins' hammer down on Rowan for thinking he could betray them.

Jacques' slyness might help you set up an underground resistance group. Or he might sell you out to advance his own position.

Or any number of other outcomes, we just don't know. We can say what we think is the best result so far. But which ultimately gives the best out come is entirely up to the writers. In fact each route could even have it's own branches with both good and bad outcomes based on our future choices.
imo Patricia seems to be the safest option you can't really trust the other two. They're probably going to do a Rowan sex scene with Jacques GF? Mistress? Concubine? (dunno what she is to him) In the future to piss him off anyway. Then you basically get consequences instantly if you chose Werden

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
imo Patricia seems to be the safest option you can't really trust the other two. They're probably going to do a Rowan sex scene with Jacques GF? Mistress? Concubine? (dunno what she is to him) In the future to piss him off anyway. Then you basically get consequences instantly if you chose Werden
More or less agree.

Only thing that is maybe inconsistent is Jaq and his lover basically implied that they are very sexually open. I don't think Jaq is going to be mad about any advances from our Protagonist on his gal- though he might want to be included.

I do wonder what happens to his Gal if you go a route that he dies in. She is a cutie in her QiPao dress.
Her vibes are all over the place though. Fancy Chinese dress- but she acts and talks like a 1950s Brooklyn Flapper.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Heya just a quick question. I recently restarted playing seeds of chaos again. As my old saves do not work, i started a new one. I switched on ntr but i just cant get the andras x alexia first scene. After first week exploration in the past i can choose whether to sneak to alexia or not this time i definitely come to her room....not sure what i did wrongly

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Heya just a quick question. I recently restarted playing seeds of chaos again. As my old saves do not work, i started a new one. I switched on ntr but i just cant get the andras x alexia first scene. After first week exploration in the past i can choose whether to sneak to alexia or not this time i definitely come to her room....not sure what i did wrongly
The beginning has been getting reworked. One of the major changes has been to how Alexia and Andras potentially hook up in the intro. Whereas before Rowan made the choice of whether she should serve Andras sexually, in the current version Alexia is given more agency and chooses for herself if she is into Andras or not and triggers a sex scene in a slightly later point.

Reactions: gazlene

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.02a. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Is there a scene gallery unlcoker in this mod?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone have the changelog for the new update?
Changelog:

NEW SCENES
- Two new Liurial NPC arc events (including two sex scenes)
- Two new Cla-Min NPC arc events (including one sex scene)
- Two new X'zaratl NPC arc events (including one sex scene)
- One new repeatable Draith sex scene

REWORKED SCENES
- A number of Draith scenes have been reworked to make it possible to be played platonically, and also added additional choices and variants based on corruption level

NEW ART
16 new CGs with 20 variants
16 CGs reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic

NEW MUSIC
One new track (overworld exploration theme)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: pizbia and T800

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone got the latest saves with every scene gallery unlocked or some mod that i can use to unlock them in the latest version?

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes