fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I'm waiting on the scene replay mod. It is better than reading the un-encrypted text files (or just get the scene name from the text file and then run the scene directly) which I did since that was quicker than wading through the game to trigger the new scenes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm waiting on the scene replay mod. It is better than reading the un-encrypted text files (or just get the scene name from the text file and then run the scene directly) which I did since that was quicker than wading through the game to trigger the new scenes
There is already a mod for that on the OP.
Yo, this release be fire though. Cla-Min Finale, the second half of the intro rework. A Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way. The massive rework of the Liurial Threesome to make it one of the most dynamic scenes in the game. More Alexia fertility plot. A cool new map event.

It's stacked.
*Draith likes that. :p :p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
is this abandoned or was my timing of asking somehow just short by a week of the next release after like a year of inactivity?
Nope. Definitely abandoned. Pack it in folks.

Did you even look at the first page of the topic? The last update was in November.
The last uupdate here. but if you subscribe to us on Patreon, you too can play the latest version like the cool kids.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It messes with my mind how many people don't think to look at the patreon pages, sure you can't see everything if you aren't sub'd but usually you can see the last update and get a basic sense of any activity.

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
Yo, this release be fire though. Cla-Min Finale, the second half of the intro rework. A Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way. The massive rework of the Liurial Threesome to make it one of the most dynamic scenes in the game. More Alexia fertility plot. A cool new map event.

It's stacked.
A Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-wayA Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way in the3.04?

sorasych

Jul 25, 2020
Nope. Definitely abandoned. Pack it in folks.

The last uupdate here. but if you subscribe to us on Patreon, you too can play the latest version like the cool kids.
To be fair all the Clamin/Greyhide/Lurial content is a disappointment. Not because of the content itself but because of secondary characters are prioritized instead of the main story.
We need Act 2. We want more twins interactions. More Rowan/Alexia interactions. How many years are you going to develop the game? As a former patron I am starting to think that Dev. Team’s goal isn’t to finish the game but Vice versa - to milk patrons for as long as possible.

• Hey there
Reactions: rivon

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
To be fair all the Clamin/Greyhide/Lurial content is a disappointment. Not because of the content itself but because of secondary characters are prioritized instead of the main story.
We need Act 2. We want more twins interactions. More Rowan/Alexia interactions. How many years are you going to develop the game? As a former patron I am starting to think that Dev. Team’s goal isn’t to finish the game but Vice versa - to milk patrons for as long as possible.
I like Lurial content. Having a mutual shared third for Rowan and Alexia is pretty nice. And I like the idea of both of them being cool with the other fucking someone else (albeit both don't know to the extent...). Basically a married couple being dominant on their submissive unicorn.
That advances main character arcs in my opinion because of that shared aspect.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Jezera and Rowan arc when again?
This year for sure.

Some attention had to be diverted into bringing the new writers up to speed. All those side plotlines had to be finished as well, so it was more sensible to get them started with side character, and leave the Main plotlines to more experienced writers.

Should these plotlines have been done years ago? Probably! But that's no longer an option, so we'll do them now.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
And you speak for the entire player base since when?

I agree with Rowan / Alexia content- but I don't give a single fuck about the Twins content.

Different players like different things. I am a huge fan of NPC content. It fills the game with life and provides motive to the meta-plots. I particularly love Liurial, Cla-min, Hel, Nasim, and X'zaratl. The NPC arcs are foundational and crucial to actually put Rowan in a position where he could rebel- without them the main plot stays with our PCs as subby bitches for eternity.

Accusing this team of "milking Patreons" is heckin ridiculous. These releases are robust. The team just redid the intro to create tangible allusions ect bringing it in line with where the rest of the game is headed- that is literally adding components to the main plot.

How the Kaoros is it milking when patreons want the content and pay for it? How is it milking when the NPC arcs are foundational to the meta-plot? How is it milking the patreons when the content you complained about wanting is literally on the Dev map and will be worked on this year? The team is working on a Goblin city as well- which is main plot- just not finished or released. Tch!

The gall of this pseduo-logic!

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes