Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Hey T51bwinterized , what's the goal for next update? (aprox) If you don't mind me asking. I'm guessing finishing up Cla Min, X, and Liurial, and starting the next batch of reworks? Also, when is the fae storyline rework planned? Thanks for your time.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
It messes with my mind how many people don't think to look at the patreon pages, sure you can't see everything if you aren't sub'd but usually you can see the last update and get a basic sense of any activity.
I checked the itch.io page, my bad for assuming they'd put dev updates on that

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey T51bwinterized , what's the goal for next update? (aprox) If you don't mind me asking. I'm guessing finishing up Cla Min, X, and Liurial, and starting the next batch of reworks? Also, when is the fae storyline rework planned? Thanks for your time.
We're still settling on that. When we're ready to anounce our release plans we'll put it out there. Regarding the Fae, I can tell you that Hooky is chomping at the bit to work on it.

Reactions: Fleep and monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Factors that (Potentially) impact the Liurial-Alexia-Rowan Threesome:

Having refrained from sleeping with Liurial before.
Helayna Claiming/Keeping/Reconciling/Helping Escape
Greyhide Content
X'z Content
Alexia's Corrupion
Diplomacy Rolls
Choices During Event
NTR with a Twin
Deception Rolls

As you can see, having Alexia sleep with a twin will help you get the threesome easier. But, you can forgo it or Alexia's corruption entirely and invest in other methods of getting it.
Rowan: Hey, honey? How about we have a threesome with this hot elf chick I’ve been banging on the side?

>roll diplomacy: nat 20!

Alexia: God damn it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Akunz

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone knew how to trigger cla-min scene? or does anyone have the save file data for the new update?

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Hey, asking to find out. I've been having a lot of game breaking bugs and issues in the steam release version of the game. I just saw that an update dropped here, do you know if any of those have been fixed?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The 3 just refers to major builds here. We release minor builds, which are mostly focused on adding new content, on a bi-monthly basis and have released dozens by this point.
I mean, i believe you're also on the first segment of a three act story, so by basic maths dude's not even wrong :KEK:

By the way, anything with purple chick yet or she still just the 34958398590438th character who can cuck my guy?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Just out of curiosity, are the NTR scenes netorare or netorase? Or both?

And yes, I did try searching through the posts... there's like 50 pages under an "NTR" search for this thread, hoping someone can spare me a long search :)

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes