Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Can I go through this game with only gay stuff?
Yes, every sex scene is optional so you can just choose not to engage with female characters. In the castle you can do gay stuff with Andras, Draith, Greyhide, Skordred, and Cla-Bow (Cla-Min's brother). There are also a number of one off scenes besides those characters as well as some third party couplings. However, I've never tried a gay only route so I can't personally vouch as to whether there is enough content to satisfy.

Also you should note that the main character is married to a woman, and has canonically has been having sex with her up to the beginning of the story. Also there will still be a number of women very interested in getting with the main character that will be very forward with their desires.

Cezzard

Dec 30, 2020
tbh i really don't like the blackout scenes strategy but since it's devs to decide, i'll stop playing. so when do you think the devs complete all the visuals from 1 to at least week 50 ?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
tbh i really don't like the blackout scenes strategy but since it's devs to decide, i'll stop playing. so when do you think the devs complete all the visuals from 1 to at least week 50 ?
Honestly, not until the game is finished.
The thing is the devs are actively adding new scenes every update. Then in the following updates they add the art for said scenes. If you are asking when all the current black scenes will have art, then it probably be 2-3 updates. But if you are asking when every scene will have art it probably won't be until a couple updates after they've written the very last scene.

Reactions: Cezzard

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
On the contrary, I’d say we need more futa on male scenes. Particularly futalexia on rowan. To be honest, the gentler, less forceful vibe of the X’zaratl rework killed some of my immediate interest in the character beyond her granting Alexia a dick, so I’m hoping that future events with her will start to showcase some darker intentions—it doesn’t have to be wholly selfish, but I want to see her shaping her OTP in ways they don’t necessarily (initially) want.
God yes please more futalexia, by far they have been some of my favorite scenesa and I am always waiting for more updates with futalexia on rowan content. I get what you mean with Xart I really like the idea of her pushing Rowan and Alexia into situations they are uncomfortable with but learning to like them that said I did really enjoy the gentle anal scene she had with Rowan especially if done when he doesnt have much experience with butt stuff, just a way to convince him to broaden his horizons

Again on the contrary, if we get more yuri outside Jezera, my main interest would be a route that leads Alexia away from men (and dicks) entirely. Lesbian conversion is the best conversion.
Full lesbian conversion for Alexia and full dick in butt loving conversion for Rowan I would find nice

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Artwork is always a couple of updates behind the writting and it wouldn't make sense to stop the writters progress to wait for the art to catch up.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Artwork is always a couple of updates behind the writting and it wouldn't make sense to stop the writters progress to wait for the art to catch up.
plus you can't prepare the art without penning down what you want to show and tell as well as the fact that inspiration isn't like a switch you can turn on and off so the artist and writer have their own vision, lives and burn out to deal with.

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Honestly, for me, one of the absolute hottest scenes that came out recently was the scene where Alexia fucked the two goblin dudes. I don't know why, but the image of Alexia debasing herself to two ugly green little men who wanted nothing more than to ruin her it was so fuckin' hot.

Lately, there's been a serious lack of Alexia content. I'd like to firmly advocate some more Alexia x Goblin content now that the gobbo arc looks like it's coming next. I think we would love a scene where a whole lot of gross little green men run a train on our girl, or something like that, the more goblins banging Alexia, the better.

Who's with me? Anyone?

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
Honestly, for me, one of the absolute hottest scenes that came out recently was the scene where Alexia fucked the two goblin dudes. I don't know why, but the image of Alexia debasing herself to two ugly green little men who wanted nothing more than to ruin her it was so fuckin' hot.

Lately, there's been a serious lack of Alexia content. I'd like to firmly advocate some more Alexia x Goblin content now that the gobbo arc looks like it's coming next. I think we would love a scene where a whole lot of gross little green men run a train on our girl, or something like that, the more goblins banging Alexia, the better.

Who's with me? Anyone?
I'm up for alexia x anything

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just think that the scene with Alexia and the Goblins was weird because they were drawn so much differently than the cute Goblins that Rowen gets to fuck. They are the same species, right?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is there any info on what the stats do? Like Deception, Survival, Brawn etc.
In certain scenes and after certain choices the there will be a skill check. The skill check adds your stat to a randomly generated number (I believe it is between 1-8) and the outcome depends on if you beat a preset difficulty number. The scene will play out differently depending on if you pass or fail.

For example: Jezera catches Rowan doing something shady and you choose to lie to her about what you are doing. The game makes a Deception based skill check. Lets say the difficulty for this check is 7. If you have no points in Deception then the game will roll a random number between 1 and 8, if you get a 7 or 8 you pass the check, not super great odds. But if you put a couple points in Deception those will add to your roll. For example, with 2 points you would now succeed on a 5 or higher, its now a 50/50 shot.

When a skill check happens you will see some text pop up in the top left of the screen. It will say something like "Skill Roll Deception: Success 7 Vs DC: 7" or "Skill Roll Deception: Failure 3 Vs DC: 7." The Success or Failure number is your total (random number + skill) The DC number is what you needed to pass.

If your not sure where to put you points to start, you wont regret focusing on Combat, Survival, Stealth, and Diplomacy. However you will eventually want have some points in everything, because you will run in to every kind of skill check. Also note that you can can buy permanent skill bonuses from Cla-Min's caravan with your personal gold at 250g a pop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ninthja and monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I just think that the scene with Alexia and the Goblins was weird because they were drawn so much differently than the cute Goblins that Rowen gets to fuck. They are the same species, right?
I have 2 possible theories.

1st, we are told that there are basically two groups of goblins "civilized" and "tribal" goblins. Cla-min herself tells us that her Clan are the civilized type. So may the wrinkly, big ears, big nose type are closer to their tribal roots. It could be similar to what happened in experiments with domesticating foxes. When breeding foxes for domestication it also changed their physical traits with each generation causing them develop spots on their fur, curlier tails, and floppier ears than wild foxes. Maybe something similar happens over the course of generations to civilized goblins. Surely the cuter goblins are more successful in their interactions with humans giving them an evolutionary advantage over their uglier counterparts, thus leading to a change over time.

2nd, maybe different goblin tribes just have vastly different appearances. If goblin tribes are isolated from each other then they could theoretically develop on very different paths. Keep in mind these are also all considered to be the same species.
1646155963562.png

Reactions: Nelari
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes