DeathLordOfDoom

Sep 8, 2021
She would, I think, if she didn't have such a stronger preference for women. She is much more likely to spend her nights with Alexia. I think she prefers men far less than Andreas does.
She does seem to enjoy Rowan quite fine. I thought that with time she would try to make him her sex toy. I've always looked forward to see more Jezera x Rowan. Andreas, for example, is a more developed character both in relation to Alexia and even in relation to Rowan, I think.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Anyone has the full Gallery save?
I don't believe the gallery isn't fully implemented at this time. If you want to see all the scenes you can use Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or use UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and pick out specific scenes.

If you just want to see all the pretty pictures, here is a link to all the CGs currently in the game:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I have completed the first "conquer" and the game told me i can now send Alexa to help in the castle.. How i can do that? i do not see the option anywhere :(
From you room click the Back button in the top left. That will take you too the castle map.
1646529162606.png

On the castle map you can change Alexia's job in the bottom right.
1646529174723.png

You can also access the Journal and castle Report from this screen.
1646529204258.png

Reactions: Lorenh80

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alexia getting pregnant - whether by Rowan or Andras - is something that will be dealt with in Act II, right? I vaguely remember the devs saying that's when it'd be cause it'd be too difficult to rework systems for something like that right now whereas they could build it in for Act II.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
Just another question, is it possible to raise a "meaningful" relationship whit someone who is not Alexa ( male one to be precisely) or is just a "fucktoy" game?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Just another question, is it possible to raise a "meaningful" relationship whit someone who is not Alexa ( male one to be precisely) or is just a "fucktoy" game?
I would say of all the characters that Cla-min and Delane are probably the most meaningful relationships outside of Alexia at this point, potentially even able to usurp Alexia's position. But that of course is on the female side...

Before I get into the male characters I want add a disclaimer. I'm not really into the gay content myself, while I've at least seen most of it I'm not as familiar with it as I am the other content. Therefore if anyone who is more familiar with the gay content comes along and contradicts me I would defer to their judgement.

For the men, I'd probably say Greyhide, it starts off as friendship that can turn into more. There isn't a lot of Greyhide x Rowan content right now but I'm sure there will be more by the time Greyhide gets his arc completed. It is worth noting that both Rowan and Alexia are able form a relationship with Greyhide, which can lead to a mmf threesome.

Draith has potential, but the problem is he sees himself as a fucktoy and tends to want to be treated as such due to his background. However, there are scenes were you can be kind to him as well which he does appreciate. So while I would say Draith isn't there yet, I could certainly see something coming of it when the devs get to focusing on his arc.

There are also some one-off scenes were I wouldn't say the other guy is just a fucktoy, but at the same time as a one time encounter I wouldn't say it was meaningful either.

Reactions: monk_56

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You can have one with Greyhide the Minotaur. Does that count?

perles75

May 16, 2020
For the men, I'd probably say Greyhide, it starts off as friendship that can turn into more. There isn't a lot of Greyhide x Rowan content right now but I'm sure there will be more by the time Greyhide gets his arc completed. It is worth noting that both Rowan and Alexia are able form a relationship with Greyhide, which can lead to a mmf threesome.

Draith has potential, but the problem is he sees himself as a fucktoy and tends to want to be treated as such due to his background. However, there are scenes were you can be kind to him as well which he does appreciate. So while I would say Draith isn't there yet, I could certainly see something coming of it when the devs get to focusing on his arc.

There are also some one-off scenes were I wouldn't say the other guy is just a fucktoy, but at the same time as a one time encounter I wouldn't say it was meaningful either.
I would agree that the best candidate is Greyhide. Draith could go there (although I think it would always be a relationship with sub/dom undertones). Skordred is an even tougher nut but I could see potentially something growing out of it if Rowan becomes more invested in chaos with the progress of the game.
There are few nice (m/m) cameos scattered throughout the game but I can't see them become more than occasional content, at least for now.

Meta-game, I'd say that, being the game heavily skewed towards f/m content, I can't imagine the devs dedicating time for more than a couple of m/m meaningful romances (of course I wouldn't consider Andras/Rowan 'meaningful' although it will probably be one of the most prominent sources of m/m content...)

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
If the only two are a minotaur and a iper stereotyped, submissive men, this game for me is another waste of time :(

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
If the only two are a minotaur and a iper stereotyped, submissive men, this game for me is another waste of time :(
Sorry to hear this game isn't to your tastes.
While I can't recommend you anything specific, you might want to try digging though the VNDB in the "Male on Male Sex" tag.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for

perles75

May 16, 2020
he's not too stereotyped (I mean, a bit but not too much), but he's actually an elf :D
In any case, if you are expecting nice long story arcs with a m/m pairing, that's not the game for you, not only because it's still in development and because that's not the current focus of the game (the protagonist has one meaningful connection, and that is Alexia, which is also the plot device for the start of the whole game; things can change with time and probably will depending on the player's choices but we're still quite far away from that).

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, you might want to give a look at the list of games with gay protagonist
and also on itch.io with the suitable keywords.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes