LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Any future updates for bootleg Alexia? I'm a bit behind with the Steam version but I check here for updates and I don't think I've seen anything since a year ago unless I missed something.

Reactions: nighlur and kcj300

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is this particular piece being reallocated to the mindless phase or is the marking on her forehead supposed to be there in all of her subsequent art and wasn't added to the Redraws?
I think he means that the ring should still exist on her finger even if it is not currently affecting her mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Any future updates for bootleg Alexia? I'm a bit behind with the Steam version but I check here for updates and I don't think I've seen anything since a year ago unless I missed something.
Not at the moment.

I'd love to add more sex scenes, but there are bigger problems to tackle.

• Thinking Face

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Stopped playing this game a loooooooong time ago (was a supporter for a while) but I do check in here to see if any interesting cg/stories were added and HOLY SHIT?! Is our mc actually starting to get back at these 2 fucks? Mind that I did not play the release so I do not know the circumstances of the head chop
That would actually convince me to try it again

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Stopped playing this game a loooooooong time ago (was a supporter for a while) but I do check in here to see if any interesting cg/stories were added and HOLY SHIT?! Is our mc actually starting to get back at these 2 fucks? Mind that I did not play the release so I do not know the circumstances of the head chop
That would actually convince me to try it again
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beats the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Ive been reading through some past changelog's and noticed that X'zaratl route/scenes seem set for NTR?

Maybe im misreading the changelogs but i feel thats a shame if the end conclusion of her route is NTR? i hope the devs consider some kind of threesome option or a Rowan x X'zaratl option instead of just ntr

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nelari and monk_56

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Am I dumb or something? I could have swore when I was looking at the banner I saw a subtle image of will Smith appear I thought maybe it was a gif or something but I have no idea now
In all the images on this website actors appear for a while

Greetings

chooter

Jul 7, 2018
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beasts the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.
Rowan srsly needs a win against the twins we are playing evil so something like besting the twins at their own games will be satisfying

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beasts the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.
Oh... nvm then. I understood the situation he was in from the first 5 min of the game. I don't need reminders of how fucked he is - there are enough CGs of him and Alexia being literally fucked.
It's been years and they're making more money than ever so I guess there is no reason to actually advance the story :WeSmart:

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes