rivon

Jun 14, 2018
It's probably not as bad as the idiot who posted our links into the open thread
Winter secretly praying its not gonna happen again :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:.
Hey, Rein, what's your take on the Andras/Jezera Wulump end?
We need to make Wulump one of alternative protagonists!
Telling a true hero story! It Hardships of finding suitable breeders. Girls as seed bags carrying his offspring. Kind of Lovcraftian sex/horror slice of story. girl with parasite example:
042_71728352_p1_T.png

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I bought this games some time ago in Steam, is there any major difference to the content in here How easy is to progress, I remember when the game was initially released, that it was really easy to fail because it was almost impossible to earn enough and to progress you had to pay for higher Patreon levels to get the "developer" version, it still happens?
Do the walkthroughs and gallery unlockers works with the Steam version?
The last bad end event I can remember was in the Rastedel arc, which has been complete for a while. So walkthroughs should be fine no matter if you're playing Steam or Patreon. Though the one labeled "Walkthrough" (that's just a listing of scenes and how to get them) often isn't updated for stretches. I have no clue if it's currently up to date or not, or being continued or not. Or who even made it.

The Extended Scene Replay Mod is...potentially more complicated. It should work for the Steam version in general, but I could see there being issues installing a later version of the patch on an earlier version of the game. Since the Steam version updates every-other Patreon update and MonkOne doesn't keep the previous version of the mod in the post, there will be times when the mod is functionally for one version of the game higher than the Steam release. You'd have to try it to see, but even if it messes the game up, it'd be pretty easy to uninstall the mod one way or another.

I think the mod's intended version and the Steam version are currently aligned, but once the new update is released and MonkOne updates the mod, this would no longer be the case. That said, I don't actually play my Steam copy, so I can't verify the timing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If there's one scene I'd like to see get artwork it's the one map scene where Rowan cucks a local village lord after riding into town to save the village and the Lord acts like an ass instead of being thankful. Dunno when it got added but I've been hoping for art for it since I first encountered it.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whats the name of the new X'zaratl Event from the Debug menu ? Thats the only one im interested in the new update. I dont want to replay the whole game for it . Thanks in advance.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wait. Those are our links again. Jesus fuck.

Take them down replace them with native links or we will replace them so you can't download shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait. Those are our links again. Jesus fuck.

Take them down replace them with native links or we will replace them so you can't download shit.
Is this another case of history repeating first as tragedy and then as farce? You just mentioned this on the last page as the most irritating thing to happen on the board.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes