Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Also, this was in my mind for a while.
The op says you play the bad guy.
Did I miss something? Yes we work for demon lords but Rowan is not evil
rowan can be very evil if u want to role play that way .. the game dont start him as a evil guy .. but this is a corrupting thing.. even the intro asked what could make a good man do bad thing? since u properly just started., i would like to know, did u have any error in the intro? the whole elder scripts is fucked up for me

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
rowan can be very evil if u want to role play that way .. the game dont start him as a evil guy .. but this is a corrupting thing.. even the intro asked what could make a good man do bad thing? since u properly just started., i would like to know, did u have any error in the intro? the whole elder scripts is fucked up for me
Not in the intro but after the village's attack I got some script errors every time the elder speaks but I just ignore them to play the next dialogue, nothing fatal that made the game crash.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Also, this was in my mind for a while.
The op says you play the bad guy.
Did I miss something? Yes we work for demon lords but Rowan is not evil
In addition to the possibility Rowan become evil during play, I suspect even if you keep you Rowan fairly pure when it becomes public that he is working with the demons the general populace will consider him evil even if he was actually trying to undermine the twins the whole time.

It is also worth mentioning the game is currently near the end of the 1st act with 3 acts planned before the story is finished. So a lot can happen between now and then.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
In addition to the possibility Rowan become evil during play, I suspect even if you keep you Rowan fairly pure when it becomes public that he is working with the demons the general populace will consider him evil even if he was actually trying to undermine the twins the whole time.

It is also worth mentioning the game is currently near the end of the 1st act with 3 acts planned before the story is finished. So a lot can happen between now and then.
Yeah, I tried playing the good guy by helping anyone but it's seems impossible, I got a message about Rowan's sin doing something on his soul, probably he became corrupted which I didn't wanted.

I have a question, Is it possible to claim Helayna and still keep Alexia with you? Does claiming her destroy your relationship for good?
On the same subject does the dev plan to add a possible harem route for Rowan?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, I tried playing the good guy by helping anyone but it's seems impossible, I got a message about Rowan's sin doing something on his soul, probably he became corrupted which I didn't wanted.

I have a question, Is it possible to claim Helayna and still keep Alexia with you? Does claiming her destroy your relationship for good?
On the same subject does the dev plan to add a possible harem route for Rowan?
It’s a big hit to the relationship score, but by itself isn’t enough to change their relationship. If Alexia is staying in Rowan’s room, she’ll move out and there’s currently no way to invite her back once she’s not staying there (even without Helayna if you choose to stay in separate rooms at the beginning). There also aren’t many ways to increase the relationship score, so it can be difficult to turn things around once the relationship does sour.

The devs have said there are more events to increase their relationship score planned, including (if I’m remembering correctly) a Rowan-Alexia-Helayna reconciliation of sorts.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Does the scene replay mod need to be updated every release or does it still work for new scenes even if not updated?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
when are you gonna update this kind sir/lady?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/ruler_events_15.rpyc", line 32, in script
R rjry , +L Ӌ f x ռ Լ7 5 ^ u u@u_
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.05
Sat Apr 02 22:01:03 2022

Reactions: jakerayyan18

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.05
Sat Apr 02 22:01:03 2022
Just keep pressing ignore and push through I just did that and it worked.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Quick question! Is there a way to keep Alexia having sex with the minotaur but without Rowan's approval? At a certain moment my Rowan accepts contrary to the character that I was building in my run.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Quick question! Is there a way to keep Alexia having sex with the minotaur but without Rowan's approval? At a certain moment my Rowan accepts contrary to the character that I was building in my run.
Nope. That route always railroads Rowan into being a Netorase enthusiast. He cannot be angry, disproving, or seek vengeance.

You also have no latitude to turn it into a Netorare situation- which is what the overall vibe of the routes meta-plot seems best suited for. Literal bull- cucking the MCs.

Whoever came up with the original plot with the intent for Greyhide to be some great friend figure must really love cuckoldry- it missed the mark tremendously on so many levels.

Except for the poly route the Greyhide plot is a bit of a hot mess.

Reactions: Fleep and Lunix00

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Nope. That route always railroads Rowan into being a Netorase enthusiast. He cannot be angry, disproving, or seek vengeance.

You also have no latitude to turn it into a Netorare situation- which is what the overall vibe of the routes meta-plot seems best suited for. Literal bull- cucking the MCs.

Whoever came up with the original plot with the intent for Greyhide to be some great friend figure must really love cuckoldry- it missed the mark tremendously on so many levels.

What a pity. Until now, all the decisions allowed Rowan to follow the path of light, while her wife would end up not deserving everything he does for her. It's not a criticism or anything. The game is quite good for those of us who like to make choices that influence how the story unfolds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

just a quick note. What monk said isn't entirely true. While granted in the aftermath of Greyhide's imprisonment you only have the options to except or reject the relationship. There is a scene in Alexia's forge job called alexia_lends_a_hand in which Alexia can say fuck what Rowan says, I'm getting some minotaur dick.

1648961146585.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Its like you've been payed in fools gold. :cry:
Yeah, that was a weird mechanic. It was like "here's your money that you can't buy anything with, but if you put it back in the treasury maybe we can build our monster breeding lair a little faster." I'm glad of the change because it didn't make much sense.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
just a quick note. What monk said isn't entirely true. While granted in the aftermath of Greyhide's imprisonment you only have the options to except or reject the relationship. There is a scene in Alexia's forge job called alexia_lends_a_hand in which Alexia can say fuck what Rowan says, I'm getting some minotaur dick.

View attachment 1737188
Yeah- you are right. With a caveat. I suspect that event is somewhat vestigial of the original Netorare plot when Greyhide was Ironhide or w/e and will likely be rewritten to align better with what Greyhide is supposed to be after his rewrite was completed. I'll send you some more details in pms.

Jynx_lucky_j Carefree247 Semantics HentaiGamerN00b
You all get a chance to read the Goblin plot, Liurial plot, or new intro content yet? It'd be fun to hear your takes on any of those.

There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes