Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Jynx_lucky_j Carefree247 Semantics HentaiGamerN00b
You all get a chance to read the Goblin plot, Liurial plot, or new intro content yet? It'd be fun to hear your takes on any of those.

There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.
Busy period for me right now, so I'm probably just going to wait until next release so I can do the act 1 Liurial arc in full.

Reactions: monk_56

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Nope. That route always railroads Rowan into being a Netorase enthusiast. He cannot be angry, disproving, or seek vengeance.

You also have no latitude to turn it into a Netorare situation- which is what the overall vibe of the routes meta-plot seems best suited for. Literal bull- cucking the MCs.

Whoever came up with the original plot with the intent for Greyhide to be some great friend figure must really love cuckoldry- it missed the mark tremendously on so many levels.

Except for the poly route the Greyhide plot is a bit of a hot mess.
Quite the shame really, since its implied Alexia had curiosity on the minotaur D with or without Rowan being into netorase...
Or at least was implied in earlier versions, haven't played rewritten Greyhide route...

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Quite the shame really, since its implied Alexia had curiosity on the minotaur D with or without Rowan being into netorase...
Or at least was implied in earlier versions, haven't played rewritten Greyhide route...
Nah- that is definitely still heavily implied and unavoidable before you make any choices on Alexia in that dinner event to hold such an view. Makes the content really fucking unpleasant if you dislike NTR vibes to be candid. The whole lead-up in that event is rather unpleasant if you dislike NTR.

There should be better choices in that event for faithful / pure players.

You can find relief in the fact the implication is still there though since you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update your mod?

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
just a quick note. What monk said isn't entirely true. While granted in the aftermath of Greyhide's imprisonment you only have the options to except or reject the relationship. There is a scene in Alexia's forge job called alexia_lends_a_hand in which Alexia can say fuck what Rowan says, I'm getting some minotaur dick.

View attachment 1737188
I just saw it. I was playing the forge scenes and it's like you say, it doesn't make sense in relation to the position that Rowan takes.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The game is good, like really good, it's been a while since I played a game for 10 hours straight :KEK:
So no matter what you do, Alexia will srill have the choice to cheat or not? The game is rigged from the start then.

I have few questions and I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who will take time to help me :Kappa:
  1. What happens to Helayna if you don't help her? Does she become someone sex slave and any chance with her is lost? I've met the quest requirements for a while but I've been stalling it.
  2. Are Alexia pregnancy events are ntr? I did the consultation and potion stealing events and in both I told her to be strong and that I'll find a way but seems like she isn't satisfied with this.
  3. Is it possible to make Alexia accept the idea of other women with Rowan without sending her to other men (like that little bitch Andras)? So far I only make her go my imaginary lesbian route (Jereza and Succubus Queen + futa events) but it seems to make her corrupted, she has a dream with a tree I think.
  4. Is there a way to get back at the twins? I feel like Rowan trying to find ways to double cross them like the demon bastard event or Rowan saying the library girl could be an ally. So far I feel like you're their slave no matter what you do.
  5. Is Jereza considered a love interest? She mostly sees you as her toy but is it possible to change that?
  6. Is there a way to see how corrupted you are like a numerical value instead of what the game tells you?
  7. What are the consequences of corruption? Is it profitable to go full corruption or does it affect your relationship with Alexia? The glossary says it affects your decision making and relations with others.
  8. Whats the deal with Succubus Queen and library girl? Are they the femdom route in the game.
As you can see I value Rowan's marriage a lot so any advice that will make it survive will really be appreciated.
I kept ntr on to have a full game experience and see those events before avoiding them or test the consequences.

So far Rowan has been the castle slave and really feels so wrong since he sacrificed everything for his wife, only the goblin seems to like him.

Again I ask a lot but I really be grateful to anyone who will help.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The game is good, like really good, it's been a while since I played a game for 10 hours straight :KEK:
So no matter what you do, Alexia will srill have the choice to cheat or not? The game is rigged from the start then.

I have few questions and I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who will take time to help me :Kappa:
  1. What happens to Helayna if you don't help her? Does she become someone sex slave and any chance with her is lost? I've met the quest requirements for a while but I've been stalling it.
  2. Are Alexia pregnancy events are ntr? I did the consultation and potion stealing events and in both I told her to be strong and that I'll find a way but seems like she isn't satisfied with this.
  3. Is it possible to make Alexia accept the idea of other women with Rowan without sending her to other men (like that little bitch Andras)? So far I only make her go my imaginary lesbian route (Jereza and Succubus Queen + futa events) but it seems to make her corrupted, she has a dream with a tree I think.
  4. Is there a way to get back at the twins? I feel like Rowan trying to find ways to double cross them like the demon bastard event or Rowan saying the library girl could be an ally. So far I feel like you're their slave no matter what you do.
  5. Is Jereza considered a love interest? She mostly sees you as her toy but is it possible to change that?
  6. Is there a way to see how corrupted you are like a numerical value instead of what the game tells you?
  7. What are the consequences of corruption? Is it profitable to go full corruption or does it affect your relationship with Alexia? The glossary says it affects your decision making and relations with others.
  8. Whats the deal with Succubus Queen and library girl? Are they the femdom route in the game.
As you can see I value Rowan's marriage a lot so any advice that will make it survive will really be appreciated.
I kept ntr on to have a full game experience and see those events before avoiding them or test the consequences.

So far Rowan has been the castle slave and really feels so wrong since he sacrificed everything for his wife, only the goblin seems to like him.

1. Rape. Lots of rape. Orcs, Guards, Jezera, and Andras. After that she escapes either with Rowan's help or Alexia's help.

2. The pregnancy events are not NTR yet. Its mostly Rowan x Alexia content with either X'zaratl fangirling the couple or Nasim using chaos magic to temporarily put Alexia's body in more pregnant adjacency (huge mommy milkers).

3. Yes it is possible. The Liurial x Rowan x Alexia 3some is the first opportunity to make her more open to the notion. If you consider futa women the X'zaratl plot-line also fits that bill. When Helanya gets reworked it may also allow for this vibe.

4. You cannot really do anything to the twins. There are some power building narratives in the NPC arcs and you can rebel a bit, but it mostly just gets you fucked. (RIP Delane's mind)

5. Jezera isn't really a love interest- maybe she will be in the future; but currently she sees both protags as fuck-toys. Guess we will find out when Rein writes the Rowan X Jezera arc. Also it is pretty unclear if demons (or half-demons like Jez) are even capable of love in SoC.

6. Sort of- it isn't numerical but the dark halo on the character model of Rowan indicates both corruption and guilt and the end of week reporting also summarizes it. For Alexia there are two major events which benchmark how corrupted she is.

7. You get access to some event differentiation and your protagonists respond to situations differently narratively. There aren't currently really any consequences, mostly you just get more content choosing corrupted options; choose to be however corrupted you like.

8. X'zaratl doesn't feel like femdom proper yet- she just wants Rowan to experience all these things- as soon as he is out of the bedroom the domination aspect ends. One route of Cilonia is femdom proper- the other route you can work towards being more dominant of her- neither of Cilonia's plots are very advanced.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
1. Rape. Lots of rape. Orcs, Guards, Jezera, and Andras. After that she escapes either with Rowan's help or Alexia's help.

2. The pregnancy events are not NTR yet. Its mostly Rowan x Alexia content with either X'zaratl fangirling the couple or Nasim using chaos magic to temporarily put Alexia's body in more pregnant adjacency (huge mommy milkers).

3. Yes it is possible. The Liurial x Rowan x Alexia 3some is the first opportunity to make her more open to the notion. If you consider futa women the X'zaratl plot-line also fits that bill. When Helanya gets reworked it may also allow for this vibe.

4. You cannot really do anything to the twins. There are some power building narratives in the NPC arcs and you can rebel a bit, but it mostly just gets you fucked. (RIP Delane's mind)

5. Jezera isn't really a love interest- maybe she will be in the future; but currently she sees both protags as fuck-toys. Guess we will find out when Rein writes the Rowan X Jezera arc.

6. Yes- the dark halo on the character model of Rowan indicates both corruption and guilt and the end of week reporting also summarizes it. For Alexia there are two major events which benchmark how corrupted she is.

7. You get access to some event differentiation and your protagonists respond to situations differently narratively. There aren't currently really any consequences, mostly you just get more content choosing corrupted options; choose to be however corrupted you like.

8. X'zaratl doesn't feel like femdom proper yet- she just wants Rowan to experience all these things- as soon as he is out of the bedroom the domination aspect ends. One route of Cilonia is femdom proper- the other route you can work towards being more dominant of her- neither of Cilonia's plots are very advanced.
Man, you're a true legend.
I really appreciate that you took the time to read and answers my questions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Walt71 and monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yeah, that was a weird mechanic. It was like "here's your money that you can't buy anything with, but if you put it back in the treasury maybe we can build our monster breeding lair a little faster." I'm glad of the change because it didn't make much sense.
yes, especially because the scale between your salary and the revenues of a palace is most probably different -one of your gold is not the same as one treasure gold!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
How do you trigger this scene?
I had the previous events with Nasim, but haven't seen this one yet.
First is a random event where Alexia can steal a potion from Nasim as Rowan console her and say you'll look for safer treatments. After that you start getting the pregnancy events with Nasim, just get Alexia to imagine bigger boobs then this event will be the next one.

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
First is a random event where Alexia can steal a potion from Nasim as Rowan console her and say you'll look for safer treatments. After that you start getting the pregnancy events with Nasim, just get Alexia to imagine bigger boobs then this event will be the next one.
Thank you.
I had the "milking" scene but after that nothing pops up when I visit Nasim.
I will try again later.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
For the record, I'm also pretty interested in what the reaction to gobbos ends up being.

Turns the steering wheel on the discussion

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Small question, is the [Alexia Title] intentional or a placeholder, mayb View attachment 1737424 e an error/bug?
This is what happens when you have this scene before you are asked by the twins if you think they should be true to chaos or follow order. If you suggest following order they give you and Alexia the title of Lord and Lady Blackwell. I think that the placeholder could be for that or he could just call her Mrs.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.
Much like Semantics, I've been busy. I'm in the middle of a move so I haven't been able to play or comment much lately. I am eager to check out the new content once I get the chance however.

Monk's info is good as always, but I wanted to take the time to chime in on a few points with my own thoughts.

First of all, Alexia always has the option to cheat, just as anyone in a relationship does. She is her own person not Rowan's obedient puppet. However, she will only cheat if you the player actively choose to have her cheat when you are in control of her (I guess she is your obedient puppet :p). Rowan and Alexia are co-protagonist you alternatingly control and choose the actions of both of them. So if you want Alexia to cheat she will cheat because you control her actions, and conversely if you don't she wont.

3. If your want Alexia to explore a lesbians' path and she is already involved with Jezera there is a there is a kinky little lesbian maid Alexia can have a lot of interactions with if you put her in the Maid job.
Also keep in mind that as per the glossary sleeping with demons is a good way to gain corruption. Which may ore may not be what you are going for.

4. Keep in mind we are still in Act 1 of a 3 Act story. Most people would watch a movie in which the hero defeats the big bat in the first 30 minutes and the you spend the next hour watching him live a peaceful life in the country side. As much as we'd like to see Rowan over throw the twins I'm pretty sure it will be AWHILE. However I wouldn't be surprised to see Rowan starting to lay some groundwork and possibly some smaller betrayals when the devs start working on Act 2.

7. It is also worth mentioning that there are several scenes that are either triggered or or locked by Rowan or Alexia having high corruption.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can Nasim pleaase milk Alexia? I know he doesn't care about sexual stuff and is hyper-focused only on his research but I would love to see Alexia asking Nasim for help when Rowan isn't around after Alexia tries experimenting more with pregnancy/milking potions. Nasim could milk her in the most nonchalant or scientific way possible.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes