kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
No permanent changes.
A scene with helayna is guaranteed, pending helayna update.
More than that... Unlikely at the moment.
I asked it already but didn't get an answer. Will there be more stuff for Alexia with orcs/goblins?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Does anybody know how MonkOne was able to mod the extended scene replay? I'd love to be able to do it myself and take on the task of continuing the extended scene replay mod if given the know-how.
Same, I even dm-d him asking him, how did he do it, but he didn't answer.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I asked it already but didn't get an answer. Will there be more stuff for Alexia with orcs/goblins?
Unlikely for act 1.

In SoC we try to have sex scenes form something of a plotline, no matter how loose. We can do a random sex scene with alexia fucking orc as part of, say, forge job. But ideally, it would be part of a larger plotline where Alexia uses fucking orcs to achieve some sort of long term goal.

There's no more time for that sort of things. We want to wrap up all the loose ends and move the plot forward. THEN we can start thinking about having Alexia fuck orcs and goblins.
Goblins in particular, since we are bringing in "wilder" groups of goblins than just the nice guys that are part of Cla-Min's clan.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Does anybody know how MonkOne was able to mod the extended scene replay? I'd love to be able to do it myself and take on the task of continuing the extended scene replay mod if given the know-how.
He's still active on F95 so I'd just give him some time as I believe it takes him awhile after every update.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Unlikely for act 1.

In SoC we try to have sex scenes form something of a plotline, no matter how loose. We can do a random sex scene with alexia fucking orc as part of, say, forge job. But ideally, it would be part of a larger plotline where Alexia uses fucking orcs to achieve some sort of long term goal.

There's no more time for that sort of things. We want to wrap up all the loose ends and move the plot forward. THEN we can start thinking about having Alexia fuck orcs and goblins.
Goblins in particular, since we are bringing in "wilder" groups of goblins than just the nice guys that are part of Cla-Min's clan.
I'm just glad that there'll be such things, no matter in which act. You guys doing a great job and i really like your game. Keep it up!

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
so theres an option to turn off ntr but no option turn off the gey content?
It is because there is a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people that will scream and cry about the mere presence of anything remotely resembling NTR. Even if the content is completely optional it still damages their delicate sensibilities so much that they must make their displeasure heard. So the Dev put that option in the game to try to placate those people and stop them from invading the discussions. How well that concession worked is questionable at best.

Contrast that with the vast majority of people that don't care for gay content who will play a game and just not choose to fuck any of the gay characters and thus not don't encounter any of the gay content and then continue to move on with their lives.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
SPOILER WARNING!!!!

Okay so I've FINALY got around to playing the new goblin arc. This whole post contains spoilers for the Blackholt Goblin Arc. If you want to play it with fresh eyes then don't read this post.

First things first lest get a few typos I noticed out of the way: (edit: fixed attachments)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways that is all for now. As I said the arc is still in it's early stages, but for now I'm pretty positive on it.

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So I have conquered Rastadel, and in the throne room it still says I have to conquer rastadel. What am I supposed to do?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
It is because there is a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people that will scream and cry about the mere presence of anything remotely resembling NTR. Even if the content is completely optional it still damages their delicate sensibilities so much that they must make their displeasure heard. So the Dev put that option in the game to try to placate those people and stop them from invading the discussions. How well that concession worked is questionable at best.

Contrast that with the vast majority of people that don't care for gay content who will play a game and just not choose to fuck any of the gay characters and thus not don't encounter any of the gay content and then continue to move on with their lives.
I dunno why you have to throw stones about people that hate NTR in SoC every time the concept of the toggle gets brought up. Just fanning the flames man.

I don't like gay content or NTR content- but the gay content never bothers me. They are different content types which fill much different narrative spaces.

The way NTR is presented in most games including SoC is not the same at all as how the gay content is presented. Its a false equivalency. Gay content is generally pretty subdued.

Admittedly, I hate rape content even more; but most of the NTR in SoC is just glorified rape content too so it checks both boxes. Prisoner Stockholm Syndrome blooming into rape em' till they love it content. That is fine, that content is not for me to enjoy its for other people to enjoy. Its when the non-NTR content has NTR vibes that it gets tiresome

All that said, There are plenty of games in which the optional NTR content doesn't bother me at all. But seeds is not one of them because of how it is constructed- there are tons of ways which it builds jealousy in the narrative external to the actual sexual events that comes before you make choices. It is easy to sit on the other side of the fence as an NTR enjoyer and say lol you whiny bitches- but the rest of the narrative is great and I'd like to enjoy the parts I like freely without some NTR vibes in them (I.e. Old Prologue, Greyhide dinner event ect). I'd think the game would have a vested interest in creating narrative spaces for different groups of kink enjoyers or haters.

SPOILER WARNING!!!!

Okay so I've FINALY got around to playing the new goblin arc. This whole post contains spoilers for the Blackholt Goblin Arc. If you want to play it with fresh eyes then don't read this post.

First things first lest get a few typos I noticed out of the way: (edit: fixed attachments)

Anyways that is all for now. As I said the arc is still in it's early stages, but for now I'm pretty positive on it.
Great to finally have some good feedback on the Goblin plot from an observant fellow. I pretty much agree with all your takes and observations regarding the sub-plot. It was a ton of fun to think about the super complex back-biting going on. The one bit I'm not wholly convinced about is how firm Tue-Row's royalty status is- definitely expecting major wrenches in that.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017

This is the second time you've said that, so at the risk of derailing a bit more than I'd like... As I recall from your timeline of stating when you followed this game, the off-switch was added well before you started playing.

And I know when the switch was added because I was there watching Arioch discuss with fans after the (I think) very first public release, on a different forum. I was actually one of the fans interacting with him, and on the subject, calmly and politely, in a discussion that involved no mods. I don't remember if the "off switch" idea came from him or from fans, but I do very much remember there was no screaming or crying. It was not some concession to stop baying hordes of angry anti-NTR haters. It was, "Hey, be nice if you could just turn it off completely." "Yeah, that's a good idea, adding that to the next release." Or at least something along those lines.

To quote an earlier post again:

I realize NTR is always going to be a contentious subject, but it'd be nice if everybody just learned to reply to what people said, not what they imagined they said.

Reactions: Subyan and monk_56

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I dunno why you have to throw stones about people that hate NTR in SoC every time the concept of the toggle gets brought up. Just fanning the flames man.
It's funny because they've called those people toxic before, yet they are just as toxic. Its like their fifth time throwing shade over the same thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Edit:
Can we just not have this thread''s 857th NTR debate? Please and thank you.

Thank you Monk and J for actually giving feedback on a useful topic.
Sorry, I'll stop here. I didn't see this until after I already posted.

----------

I don't like gay content or NTR content- but the gay content never bothers me. They are different content types which fill much different narrative spaces.

The way NTR is presented in most games including SoC is not the same at all as how the gay content is presented. Its a false equivalency. Gay content is generally pretty subdued.

Admittedly, I hate rape content even more; but most of the NTR in SoC is just glorified rape content too so it checks both boxes. Prisoner Stockholm Syndrome blooming into rape em' till they love it content. That is fine, that content is not for me to enjoy its for other people to enjoy. Its when the non-NTR content has NTR vibes that it gets tiresome

All that said, There are plenty of games in which the optional NTR content doesn't bother me at all. But seeds is not one of them because of how it is constructed- there are tons of ways which it builds jealousy in the narrative external to the actual sexual events that comes before you make choices. It is easy to sit on the other side of the fence as an NTR enjoyer and say lol you whiny bitches- but the rest of the narrative is great and I'd like to enjoy the parts I like freely without some NTR vibes in them (I.e. Old Prologue, Greyhide dinner event ect). I'd think the game would have a vested interest in creating narrative spaces for different groups of kink enjoyers or haters.

Great to finally have some good feedback on the Goblin plot from an observant fellow. I pretty much agree with all your takes and observations regarding the sub-plot. It was a ton of fun to think about the super complex back-biting going on. The one bit I'm not wholly convinced about is how firm Tue-Row's royalty status is- definitely expecting major wrenches in that.
I'm not throwing stones at everyone that dislikes NTR, that is why I specifically said "a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people." If someone doesn't like some content of this or any other game that is fine. If that content is a deal breaker for them its fine. What isn't fine is when people see that content and feel the need to come on the forums and start some drama about it. That is the "very vocal" part of my statement. The people who either skip over the content or close out of the game and move on are not part of the equation.

In fact a debate about whether the NTR in the game is handled well is, in my opinion, a perfectly valid topic for discussion. What is not a valid topic is some expression along the lines of "This game has NTR! Ya'll are a bunch of cucks!" Which is a sentiment that pops up on a semi regular basis. While we have had a number of people come on to the forums to ask if the gay content is avoidable, I've yet to see anyone come on to say something like, "This game has gays in it! Ya'll are a bunch of f*gs." And there in lies the difference.

This is the second time you've said that, so at the risk of derailing a bit more than I'd like... As I recall from your timeline of stating when you followed this game, the off-switch was added well before you started playing.

And I know when the switch was added because I was there watching Arioch discuss with fans after the (I think) very first public release, on a different forum. I was actually one of the fans interacting with him, and on the subject, calmly and politely, in a discussion that involved no mods. I don't remember if the "off switch" idea came from him or from fans, but I do very much remember there was no screaming or crying. It was not some concession to stop baying hordes of angry anti-NTR haters. It was, "Hey, be nice if you could just turn it off completely." "Yeah, that's a good idea, adding that to the next release." Or at least something along those lines.

To quote an earlier post again:
You are correct I wasn't around when the option was first implemented. However if you can remember, I would ask why there isn't an option to turn off any other content. So then as the persons I was responding asked, why no an option to turn of gay content? Or BDSM, or monster sex, or just Driders (those thing squick me out something fierce), or any other content that people may have a problem with?

Clearly there was something about NTR that made it the only type of content that they put in a switch for. I may have jumped to conclusions about why the a switch was added for it. But then again, it is the only type of content that I regularly see people kick up a fuss about here.

_The_Doctor_

Formerly '___Puma___'
Sep 28, 2021
Edit:

Sorry, I'll stop here. I didn't see this until after I already posted.

----------

I'm not throwing stones at everyone that dislikes NTR, that is why I specifically said "a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people." If someone doesn't like some content of this or any other game that is fine. If that content is a deal breaker for them its fine. What isn't fine is when people see that content and feel the need to come on the forums and start some drama about it. That is the "very vocal" part of my statement. The people who either skip over the content or close out of the game and move on are not part of the equation.

In fact a debate about whether the NTR in the game is handled well is, in my opinion, a perfectly valid topic for discussion. What is not a valid topic is some expression along the lines of "This game has NTR! Ya'll are a bunch of cucks!" Which is a sentiment that pops up on a semi regular basis. While we have had a number of people come on to the forums to ask if the gay content is avoidable, I've yet to see anyone come on to say something like, "This game has gays in it! Ya'll are a bunch of f*gs." And there in lies the difference.

You are correct I wasn't around when the option was first implemented. However if you can remember, I would ask why there isn't an option to turn off any other content. So then as the persons I was responding asked, why no an option to turn of gay content? Or BDSM, or monster sex, or just Driders (those thing squick me out something fierce), or any other content that people may have a problem with?

Clearly there was something about NTR that made it the only type of content that they put in a switch for. I may have jumped to conclusions about why the a switch was added for it. But then again, it is the only type of content that I regularly see people kick up a fuss about here.
IMG_20220408_031811.jpg

Reactions: arimfan
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes