Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So I have conquered Rastadel, and in the throne room it still says I have to conquer rastadel. What am I supposed to do?
If you've already taken Rastedel then you are at current the end of the main story. Unfortunately it will be a while before the main story advances again. Right now the devs are focusing on fleshing out characters and finishing up side events before finishing off act 1 of the story. If you want more content I would recommend playing through the game again making different choices, there is a lot more content than can be seen in a single play through.

Reactions: monk_56

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
Edit:

Sorry, I'll stop here. I didn't see this until after I already posted.

----------

I'm not throwing stones at everyone that dislikes NTR, that is why I specifically said "a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people." If someone doesn't like some content of this or any other game that is fine. If that content is a deal breaker for them its fine. What isn't fine is when people see that content and feel the need to come on the forums and start some drama about it. That is the "very vocal" part of my statement. The people who either skip over the content or close out of the game and move on are not part of the equation.

In fact a debate about whether the NTR in the game is handled well is, in my opinion, a perfectly valid topic for discussion. What is not a valid topic is some expression along the lines of "This game has NTR! Ya'll are a bunch of cucks!" Which is a sentiment that pops up on a semi regular basis. While we have had a number of people come on to the forums to ask if the gay content is avoidable, I've yet to see anyone come on to say something like, "This game has gays in it! Ya'll are a bunch of f*gs." And there in lies the difference.

You are correct I wasn't around when the option was first implemented. However if you can remember, I would ask why there isn't an option to turn off any other content. So then as the persons I was responding asked, why no an option to turn of gay content? Or BDSM, or monster sex, or just Driders (those thing squick me out something fierce), or any other content that people may have a problem with?

Clearly there was something about NTR that made it the only type of content that they put in a switch for. I may have jumped to conclusions about why the a switch was added for it. But then again, it is the only type of content that I regularly see people kick up a fuss about here.
1. If I had to guess why people don't call people f*gs for liking gay content it's probably because it's homophobic and most would not like to be labeled as such and honestly the only person stirring the pot here in my opinion was you specially since this is a thread dedicated to a game not a discussion of how some people may or may not act or their sensibilities if I was in your shoe's I would have just responded with the following, to doujinftw "Yes there isn't a toggle for gay content but you can always ask them politely for one and if there's enough interest for one maybe they'll implement one".
2. The reason there isn't a toggle for other content if I had to guess is that there isn't enough demand for it and or time but in my opinion not asking for a toggle is worse then asking and getting denied one because at least you showed there might be interest for one.

tek65432

Nov 3, 2018
Played the 2 goblin events, skipped them before since theres no art yet. Nice to see jeserza get out and get a little more time to show character. Though it seems like she might be gone for the reason of the arc, which is a shame since the twins are important characters but they don't seem very motivated to do anything, other than the PCs that is.
The goblin arc seems like it could be pretty interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any plans to add option goals to game? the main quest goals are effortless to complete once you know how to do them. Some optional quests could put some more pressure on more seasoned players, I'm thinking like a random event starts where rowan learns the twins are going to sack some town in 5 weeks. you can then decide to just ignore it, or get there before it and warn the town to sabotage them. Or inversely help the twins. This could make playthroughs of evil/good rowan feel more different too.
Are there any plans to continue the Alexia learns magic plot? That seems important but it not really ever brought up other than i think one random for the tavern. Weird that something like is optional but I figure she has magic regardless and just realizes it in those events.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
If you've already taken Rastedel then you are at current the end of the main story. Unfortunately it will be a while before the main story advances again. Right now the devs are focusing on fleshing out characters and finishing up side events before finishing off act 1 of the story. If you want more content I would recommend playing through the game again making different choices, there is a lot more content than can be seen in a single play through.
I thought that those goblins or whatever are the new story? How do I get those. I have read a lot of posts here about some goblins and stuff but I don't seem to be able to unlock that content. Also in this newest update. What is the scene with Andras and Alexia. I have got some breeding pit event, but there is no scene. Just text.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I thought that those goblins or whatever are the new story? How do I get those. I have read a lot of posts here about some goblins and stuff but I don't seem to be able to unlock that content. Also in this newest update. What is the scene with Andras and Alexia. I have got some breeding pit event, but there is no scene. Just text.
It's a new quest that we're adding, but chronologically before the end of Rastedel.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
The goblin are part of the main story, but they are less advancing the main story and more an alternate path to the current end. The goblins were a long promised route in the game, I may be wrong but I believe that they were planned to be recruited before the orc camp was envisioned. They are located near the South East of the map, there is place holder text that says "BH Camp". However you can't actually recruit them yet as they are still in early development and only two scenes have been added.

The dev team like to add scene and get feedback on them before commissioning the art for said scene. This means that new scene will be just text on either a black or generic background. Typically the art is added in the next update.

The new Andras x Alexia is part of his NTR path. To get Alexia on his NTR path you need to lower her relationship with Rowan (you can either be a jerk to her or put her in the maid job and have her believe rumors about Rowan), you also need to raise Andras's influence over her (just have her go along with what ever Andras wants) (note that Andras's influence needs to be HIGHER that Jezera's so it is best to focus on one twin at a time), I think there might be a corruption requirement too but you should reach that easily if you are going along with Andras or just generally have her slut it up a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asgardtipar2

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
this is diamond, Scrolled down about 40 pages of this thread. Where is the link to download7

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The goblin are part of the main story, but they are less advancing the main story and more an alternate path to the current end. The goblins were a long promised route in the game, I may be wrong but I believe that they were planned to be recruited before the orc camp was envisioned. They are located near the South East of the map, there is place holder text that says "BH Camp". However you can't actually recruit them yet as they are still in early development and only two scenes have been added.

The dev team like to add scene and get feedback on them before commissioning the art for said scene. This means that new scene will be just text on either a black or generic background. Typically the art is added in the next update.

The new Andras x Alexia is part of his NTR path. To get Alexia on his NTR path you need to lower her relationship with Rowan (you can either be a jerk to her or put her in the maid job and have her believe rumors about Rowan), you also need to raise Andras's influence over her (just have her go along with what ever Andras wants) (note that Andras's influence needs to be HIGHER that Jezera's so it is best to focus on one twin at a time), I think there might be a corruption requirement too but you should reach that easily if you are going along with Andras or just generally have her slut it up a bit.
Thank you very much for the response, I did go with andras route as alexia, and the last scene that I got was the one where she opens the box and like needs andras to fuck her. After that there is something in the breeding pit with andras but there is no scene, as in sex scene, just text. Is that what was meant or is there something else?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thank you very much for the response, I did go with andras route as alexia, and the last scene that I got was the one where she opens the box and like needs andras to fuck her. After that there is something in the breeding pit with andras but there is no scene, as in sex scene, just text. Is that what was meant or is there something else?
This is a brand new scene, CG for it will come later.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Ha's Alexia met Andras's sex slave? Long black hair and big nipple rings? There should be two scenes (the second one is brand new and blacked out) involving her after the box. If you are refering the the scenes in the breeding pits those are separate from the main NTR path.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ha's Alexia met Andras's sex slave? Long black hair and big nipple rings? There should be two scenes (the second one is brand new and blacked out) involving her after the box. If you are refering the the scenes in the breeding pits those are separate from the main NTR path.
So in conclusion, there are no actual CG scenes with Alexia this update?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am kind of at a loss. It is my first playthrough of this game.
I have made it to the capitol and completed most the quests.
The problem? I tend to fail almost all skill checks at this point,and when I do it gets me into these loops that never end....just failing skill check after skill check with no way out?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I am kind of at a loss. It is my first playthrough of this game.
I have made it to the capitol and completed most the quests.
The problem? I tend to fail almost all skill checks at this point,and when I do it gets me into these loops that never end....just failing skill check after skill check with no way out?
Have you been spending your skill points when you level up? In Rowan's Chamber click the Inventory/Status button. Here you can see all your skills and spend your skill points.

You can also buy permanent skill bonuses from Cla-Min

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes