monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to get this? Last event I get is Liurial having to hide then no more events from the game
View attachment 1759601
This is an easy one. Just turn down being Liurial's Dom when she suggests it. This is a more Vanilla scene on her path later. You get if you have sex with Liurial but don't decide to enter a sub/dom dynamic with her by doing the Dungeon scene - (the parallel Dom scene to this vanilla scene you are trying to get is the collar BJ/Throne fuck.)

She still very much expresses her desire to be owned in the scene but in a distinctly more Vanilla way. Honestly the scene is incredibly hot both in how it is written and its art. Good luck proccing it out.

Last edited:

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
what monk_56 wrote.

or if you really want to delete a CG of the game, i'd advise against it, as the event for that CG will still happen, but now the game will throw errors at you.
for whatever reason you want a CG gone, you can however easily replace it with a, let's say, black-screen.
for example you want the CG "abbey gb" gone. you exchange the file "abbey gb.png" with a file of the same name you created in the game files. just go into your folder where you saved the game files and go to the location \game\images\CG .
you probably don't have these folders right from the start, so you first have to unpack them with a tool like Unren, which you can find here on this site. use the unren.bat in your main folder and extract the RPA packages, this should create the subfolders you need.
Better than nothing, thanks

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.
Guys, how to fix that?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Will the Cubi wife path be so BDMS focused in the future ? Not a big fant of BDMS.
It won't.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.
Guys, how to fix that?
Hit ignore and move on.

Reactions: monk_56

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Please add swinging to the tag to OP. It's a bit infuriating to go the cheating/ntr way with the minotaur to transform into a forced swinging to the end.

I would have know i would have not downloaded this.

• Haha
Reactions: XXXVAA

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more of the alexia cheating path, are there any plans for a human male companion, other than greyhide and andras? It would be super hot if maybe one of MC’s old war buddies was captured and starts working in the castle and develops a relationship with Alexia!

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more of the alexia cheating path, are there any plans for a human male companion, other than greyhide and andras? It would be super hot if maybe one of MC’s old war buddies was captured and starts working in the castle and develops a relationship with Alexia!
Unlikely to happen, we are already drowning in NPCs.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes