Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Is there any way to up alexia corruption without being a cuck?
I mean for the noncuck events she also needs corruption right?
Like liural threesome.
I think the only scene where Alexia's corruption automatically affects Rowan's decision is when they're with the minotaur, personally I don't like it, I wish Rowan could have his own chances, like not wanting to share his wife. Outside of this I don't think there is another scene where Alexia's corruption leaves a Rowan with no choice.

Reactions: WatsonJohn

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is there any way to up alexia corruption without being a cuck?
I mean for the noncuck events she also needs corruption right?
Like liural threesome.
The two biggest sources for Alexia's corruption while remaining loyal to Rowan is her fertility treatments with Nasim and X'zaratl's futa content.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
An easy workaround for everybody who's annoyed at that "village elder neutral side.png" error:
1) Create a directory '\images\Sprites\Village Elder\Side' inside your 'game' directory
2) Put included image (it's actually there, just in the wrong directory) inside the directory you just created, rename it to 'village elder neutral side.png' (if needed)
village elder neutral side.png
(Edited according to Rivina's post)

Last edited:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Wait, hang on. Isn't there literally a 'village elder neutral side.png' file in the village elder sprite folder? I just checked in mine and it had it. All I did was copy paste it to the side folder.

Reactions: monk_56

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Wait, hang on. Isn't there literally a 'village elder neutral side.png' file in the village elder sprite folder? I just checked in mine and it had it. All I did was copy paste it to the side folder.
Just checked it myself and yes - it's in the 'sprite' - wrong - folder. Didn't look it there.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If you are wondering about the reactions, this game is updated on the last Sunday every other month like clockwork. The last update was March 27th. The next one will me May 29th.
Steam release will be mid May as well for those who would like to buy or play on Steam.

Honestly, I cannot think of a more reliable Dev team in terms of release schedule. There are some equally consistent monthly/bimonthly releasers, but none that are more consistent.

It isn't always easy to know what specific content will be released- but it is always on time and there is always a lot of it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes