T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
*Still sitting around waiting for a word of feedback or response on the Liurial finale, new Jezera content, new goblin content, or Incursions*

• Sad
Reactions: Anonikus

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
No, but I don't want to read or hear about it, And it's not just lusting it's comments made.
But the only reason you're able to know it is because it's her pov. Plus, they're in a highly corrupted place..
In the end she only acts on those urges if you decide. If the main protag can have sexual urges or thoughts why not the secondary protag?

• Angry
Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
*Still sitting around waiting for a word of feedback or response on the Liurial finale, new Jezera content, new goblin content, or Incursions*
I think most people stopped playing every update from beginning like me. Since gallery mod isn't updated most people won't see the new content, especially writing part. I downloaded to see new CG, which were good and that's all the feedback I can give, and deleted the game afterwards. There won't be much feedback for this reason imo.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I generally play Rowan in a dominant evil way. I really like the goblin content. Its no longer about just having a goblin milf that you occasionally bang and then ignore. No, this was surprisingly well thought out, and very very satisfying for Cla-min and Rowan's relationship. I mean holy shit, we went from basically having little to no relationship to a deep and meaningful one. Seeds is fast becoming quite good at this. First we get the choice to resist Cliohna so that we can enter into an equals relationship with her later down the line. Then we get X'Zaratl hinting that she really thinks marriage, love, and birth are special. Which leaves the possibility open that she would also become married to Rowan and Alexia. Perhaps even getting knocked up by Rowan.

The Jezera content I did like but it was iffy for me. Now granted it does make sense that Jezera kept telling Rowan that he's only getting things that she's allowing him to get and waving her power in front of his face. I decided to wait to break in the maid because I want Rowan to be able to do it without Jezera being around. As a dominant Rowan player, it makes more sense to attain more power and then come back to show Jezera he's not to be toyed with. I mean Helayna's daydream was quite the dream wasn't it? That is what will be fun to work towards. Nonetheless on an extra save file, I did play through the scene and I think it was pretty good for people who want to submit to Jezera.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think most people stopped playing every update from beginning like me. Since gallery mod isn't updated most people won't see the new content, especially writing part. I downloaded to see new CG, which were good and that's all the feedback I can give, and deleted the game afterwards. There won't be much feedback for this reason imo.
This last release was my favorite narrative release we've had in the game so far. The Liurial, Goblin, and Jezera content carried. The art was mixed bag.

There was a lot of feedback given on the discord.

If all you do is replay the scene content your feedback would likely be a little piecemeal anyway. The content this go-around should be easily accessible just by loading a previous save.

Jezera's content is accessible from any save as long as you have favor points with her
Liurial was a continuation of her event chain so very easy to proc out by loading a save.
Goblin plot was the same- easy to get as well.
Ghorza plot could take awhile if you loaded an early save- load a save later in the game so the event pool is smaller and fish for the event that way.

But the only reason you're able to know it is because it's her pov. Plus, they're in a highly corrupted place..
In the end she only acts on those urges if you decide. If the main protag can have sexual urges or thoughts why not the secondary protag?
Ya'll in this SoC forum are tone def regarding people who dislike NTR vibed content. One conditional in that Greyhide plot where you can decide what your sexual attitude will be moving forward in event instead of the wifey staring at cock that makes the protag look like he is rocking a baby-kosher dill pickle and the whole mess could be triaged. The entire Greyhide drugging plot reeks of NTR. Of course NTR fans will love it and defend it- but why can't there be room for both fandoms to be satisfied by the plots that are not supposed to be NTR plots. Give us a cleaner out. A lot of people really hate this sort of content- shit like this chases them and their money away from the game. The event should have better options for people who don't want their wife to be horny for taur cock; that way people who like cucky drugging plots AND people who want a faithful wife can both be happy. Maybe Alexia could realize she was ambiguously horny and go look for Rowan. Maybe she could decide she was feeling weird and bail out. Cut to Greyhide rocking a major Hard-on after after Alexia leaves so the player can still see Greyhide's struggle without the game superimposing a sexual preference onto Alexia. Her sexuality, just like Rowan's should be a player choice.

I dunno; brain-storming this sort of scenario is the wheelhouse of the writers. Giving the player more options is usually better in disgusting meta-plots like Greyhide's; especially when the potential solution doesn't have to cost the devs art assets, more than several lines of text, and more than a few line of code.

I hate the Greyhide plot, I hate that if forces me to engage with my wife's unfaithful thoughts and how much it emasculates the player character, I hate that the game forces me to be his friend after the plot, and it is frustrating that there aren't better options for the character who is supposed to unambiguously be your 'best bud' in Bloodmeen.

Last edited:

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Ya'll in this SoC forum are tone def regarding people who dislike NTR vibed content. One conditional in that Greyhide plot where you can decide what your sexual attitude will be moving forward in event instead of the wifey starting at cock that makes the protag look like he is rocking a baby-kosher dill pickle and the whole mess could be triaged. The entire Greyhide drugging plot reeks of NTR. Of course NTR fans will love it and defend it- but why can't there be room for both fandoms to be satisfied by the plots that are not supposed to be NTR plots. Give us a cleaner out. A lot of people really hate this sort of content- shit like this chases them and their money away from the game. The event should have better options for people who don't want their wife to be horny for taur cock; that way people who like cucky drugging plots AND people who want a faithful wife can both be happy. Maybe Alexia could realize she was ambiguously horny and go look for Rowan. Maybe she could decide she was feeling weird and bail out. Cut to Greyhide rocking a major Hard-on after after Alexia leaves so the player can still see Greyhide's struggle without the game superimposing a sexual preference onto Alexia. Her sexuality, just like Rowan's should be a player choice.

I dunno; brain-storming this sort of scenario is the wheelhouse of the writers. Giving the player more options usually better in disgusting meta-plots like Greyhide's; especially when the potential solution doesn't have to cost the devs art assets, more than several lines of text, and more than a few line of code.

I hate the Greyhide plot, I hate that if forces me to engage with my wife's unfaithful thoughts and how much it emasculates the player character, I hate that the game forces me to be his friend after the plot, and it is frustrating that there aren't better options for the character who is supposed to unambiguously be your 'best bud' in Bloodmeen.
As I said, they're a couple in a highly corrupted place facing a lot of temptations, there will be NTR vibed content because that's the nature of what they're facing, both of them "lusting" over other people is not something far-fetched and you the player will ultimately decide on how they deal with these thoughts, Alexia is a secondary protagonist, why only Rowan can be horny?

I guess some people can't even stand a single hint of a person being mildly attracted to others even though that's natural. You can't control everything, Alexia not giving in to temptation is a pretty huge way of showing she is faithful but you're asking for her to not even feel tempted.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, since i didn't play through all the content, maybe some of them really feel forced regarding Alexia thoughts/feelings and curiosity about others characters. If that's the case then let's hope the dev find anough time to make some modifications so they can be more natural.

• Angry
Reactions: aykarin and monk_56
Jul 28, 2020
Yes, they were fantastic. Well done winter, well done indeed. Truly there is a lot to say about the new content...

HOWEVER!

Let me remind people about the good ol' blacksmith first.

(Greyhide brings Rowan home to his wife after having a friendly chat and couple of drinks.Colorized.)

This is the guy that developers want us to pretend he is Rowan's best friend. The guy who definitely does not fuck Rowan's wife silly. Who does not walk around with a raging boner near Alexia in every other scene.

Alexia is a dignified pious women. She is not lusting after the hulking minotaur or the virile crimson demon. There is no hidden cuck sub-plot in this game. Seeds of Chaos is not a NTR game because you click a button at the start of the game. It clearly says "NTR-off". Rowan will surely turn the tables on the twins... any minute now!

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Rowan is Chad.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I generally play Rowan in a dominant evil way. I really like the goblin content. Its no longer about just having a goblin milf that you occasionally bang and then ignore. No, this was surprisingly well thought out, and very very satisfying for Cla-min and Rowan's relationship. I mean holy shit, we went from basically having little to no relationship to a deep and meaningful one. Seeds is fast becoming quite good at this. First we get the choice to resist Cliohna so that we can enter into an equals relationship with her later down the line. Then we get X'Zaratl hinting that she really thinks marriage, love, and birth are special. Which leaves the possibility open that she would also become married to Rowan and Alexia. Perhaps even getting knocked up by Rowan.

The Jezera content I did like but it was iffy for me. Now granted it does make sense that Jezera kept telling Rowan that he's only getting things that she's allowing him to get and waving her power in front of his face. I decided to wait to break in the maid because I want Rowan to be able to do it without Jezera being around. As a dominant Rowan player, it makes more sense to attain more power and then come back to show Jezera he's not to be toyed with. I mean Helayna's daydream was quite the dream wasn't it? That is what will be fun to work towards. Nonetheless on an extra save file, I did play through the scene and I think it was pretty good for people who want to submit to Jezera.
Ah. I was talking about the new Blackholt goblin scenes. The introductions for Che-Lin and Zii.

This last release was my favorite narrative release we've had in the game so far. The Liurial, Goblin, and Jezera content carried. The art was mixed bag.

There was a lot of feedback given on the discord.

If all you do is replay the scene content your feedback would likely be a little piecemeal anyway. The content this go-around should be easily accessible just by loading a previous save.

Jezera's content is accessible from any save as long as you have favor points with her
Liurial was a continuation of her event chain so very easy to proc out by loading a save.
Goblin plot was the same- easy to get as well.
Ghorza plot could take awhile if you loaded an early save- load a save later in the game so the event pool is smaller and fish for the event that way.

Ya'll in this SoC forum are tone def regarding people who dislike NTR vibed content. One conditional in that Greyhide plot where you can decide what your sexual attitude will be moving forward in event instead of the wifey starting at cock that makes the protag look like he is rocking a baby-kosher dill pickle and the whole mess could be triaged. The entire Greyhide drugging plot reeks of NTR. Of course NTR fans will love it and defend it- but why can't there be room for both fandoms to be satisfied by the plots that are not supposed to be NTR plots. Give us a cleaner out. A lot of people really hate this sort of content- shit like this chases them and their money away from the game. The event should have better options for people who don't want their wife to be horny for taur cock; that way people who like cucky drugging plots AND people who want a faithful wife can both be happy. Maybe Alexia could realize she was ambiguously horny and go look for Rowan. Maybe she could decide she was feeling weird and bail out. Cut to Greyhide rocking a major Hard-on after after Alexia leaves so the player can still see Greyhide's struggle without the game superimposing a sexual preference onto Alexia. Her sexuality, just like Rowan's should be a player choice.

I dunno; brain-storming this sort of scenario is the wheelhouse of the writers. Giving the player more options is usually better in disgusting meta-plots like Greyhide's; especially when the potential solution doesn't have to cost the devs art assets, more than several lines of text, and more than a few line of code.

Wait. Who are you on the discord? Also feedback here serves a different purpose, because y'all are to put it bluntly....whiny bitches. But, you need the whiny bitch feedback along with the "omg I love it" feedback.

Yes, they were fantastic. Well done winter, well done indeed. Truly there is a lot to say about the new content...

HOWEVER!

Let me remind people about the good ol' blacksmith first.

(Greyhide brings Rowan home to his wife after having a friendly chat and couple of drinks.Colorized.)

This is the guy that developers want us to pretend he is Rowan's best friend. The guy who definitely does not fuck Rowan's wife silly. Who does not walk around with a raging boner near Alexia in every other scene.

Alexia is a dignified pious women. She is not lusting after the hulking minotaur or the virile crimson demon. There is no hidden cuck sub-plot in this game. Seeds of Chaos is not a NTR game because you click a button at the start of the game. It clearly says "NTR-off". Rowan will surely turn the tables on the twins... any minute now!

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Rowan is Chad.
We didn't have any new Greyhide events last month.

Tuskerman

Mar 11, 2019
I wondering, why Rowan don't have mount? Teleport's is good, but hero mostly on his foot, so why not buy horse?

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Wait. Who are you on the discord? Also feedback here serves a different purpose, because y'all are to put it bluntly....whiny bitches. But, you need the whiny bitch feedback along with the "omg I love it" feedback.
Just another whiny bitch:illuminati:
I could have sworn you already knew- I'm considering sending you a DM though out of respect since you asked directly; but I'm pretty sure you hate my unfiltered forum ass.

Fair take though.
Anonymity will do that. Feedback on the discord is more filtered, more cushioned. Feedback here is unfiltered, more vitriol; sometimes spill-over from feeling lighter criticism feedback was not taken seriously or dismissed outright.

It is good you get feedback out of both places though- there are some genuinely interesting takes and conversations in this thread along with a big helping of everyone's bullshit.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just another whiny bitch:illuminati:
I could have sworn you already knew- I'm considering sending you a DM though out of respect since you asked directly; but I'm pretty sure you hate my unfiltered forum ass.

Fair take though.
Anonymity will do that. Feedback on the discord is more filtered, more cushioned. Feedback here is unfiltered, more vitriol; sometimes spill-over from feeling lighter criticism feedback was not taken seriously or dismissed outright.

It is good you get feedback out of both places though- there are some genuinely interesting takes and conversations in this thread along with a big helping of everyone's bullshit.
Nah. I don't hate anyone. Except that one guy on the discord server. Loathe him. But, that's not for game related reasons. Half my shit talking on here is me having fun being justified in dickery since since it's the pirate thread and all.

But yes, there is an element of code switching. On Discord, people are simply just more familiar with the dev team as human beings instead of "that guy responsible for Greyhide who ruined everything". So it feels more personal to go on negative tangents. Also, the general vibe of the place is LIKING the game, since the buy in for the server is being willing to pay money for the game basically. It creates a different "culture" so to speak, because all the people who dislike it are naturally filtered out.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Ah. I was talking about the new Blackholt goblin scenes. The introductions for Che-Lin and Zii.

Oh, okay. You must forgive me. This was my first full playthrough of the game. I invested like 60 or so hours into the playthrough till I reached the end point, so I wasn't instantly sure which scenes were the newest and I actually missed the Blackholt content for a bit of time. I have gone through that content as of now though, so I can give feedback on it. As for the new Jezera scenes, I'm not actually 100% sure which ones those are. I've likely have seen them though. Is it the ones where Jezara and Rowan have the maids attend to them?

I actually liked Chu-Lin and Zii so far with what has been written. I don't really have any complaints and think their unique characteristics are of interest. I am curious how their events will playout though. On a more personal note, I'm wondering if any of the potential erotic content in Blackholt will allow for instances for Rowan to be submissive in a sexual sense. I say this because most, perhaps even all, of the sex scenes with goblin characters so far has been either neutral or domineering in regard to Rowan's position in things. Not a small part of me is hoping that in the Blackholt woods, one may find some dominant goblin action, so to speak. After all, a treat like Rowan, with how he's regarded by goblin kind, would likely make for a happy dommie goblin, I would think. It would be fun to behold. Those are just my thoughts though. Looking forward to the character artwork as well, of course.

As for the 'whiny bitch feedback,' I'm glad to know it's being read and taken into account. Perhaps, it's possible I'm speaking from a position of bias, but I believe there is a bit more value in that type of feedback than just constant praise of what's well received. Like, I could go on and on about the things I do like about the game, but I feel like explaining what I felt was lacking is more useful to you. Of course, if you ask for feedback on specific things, I may very well not have any critical feedback, such as with Chu-Lin and Zii. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. It's also kind of early into their content with just the introductions to really offer much in the way of recommendations. They do legitimately seem like they are going to be fun characters to get to know in the future.

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personal. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Oh, okay. You must forgive me. This was my first full playthrough of the game. I invested like 60 or so hours into the playthrough till I reached the end point, so I wasn't instantly sure which scenes were the newest and I actually missed the Blackholt content for a bit of time. I have gone through that content as of now though, so I can give feedback on it. As for the new Jezera scenes, I'm not actually 100% sure which ones those are. I've likely have seen them though. Is it the ones where Jezara and Rowan have the maids attend to them?

I actually liked Chu-Lin and Zii so far with what has been written. I don't really have any complaints and think their unique characteristics are of interest. I am curious how their events will playout though. On a more personal note, I'm wondering if any of the potential erotic content in Blackholt will allow for instances for Rowan to be submissive in a sexual sense. I say this because most, perhaps even all, of the sex scenes with goblin characters so far has been either neutral or domineering in regard to Rowan's position in things. Not a small part of me is hoping that in the Blackholt woods, one may find some dominant goblin action, so to speak. After all, a treat like Rowan, with how he's regarded by goblin kind, would likely make for a happy dommie goblin, I would think. It would be fun to behold. Those are just my thoughts though. Looking forward to the character artwork as well, of course.

As for the 'whiny bitch feedback,' I'm glad to know it's being read and taken into account. Perhaps, it's possible I'm speaking from a position of bias, but I believe there is a bit more value in that type of feedback than just constant praise of what's well received. Like, I could go on and on about the things I do like about the game, but I feel like explaining what I felt was lacking is more useful to you. Of course, if you ask for feedback on specific things, I may very well not have any critical feedback, such as with Chu-Lin and Zii. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. It's also kind of early into their content with just the introductions to really offer much in the way of recommendations. They do legitimately seem like they are going to be fun characters to get to know in the future.

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personnel. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.
I think both Zii-Zii and Tue-San both will allow for Rowan to get topped. Maybe Tue-Row as well.

Good point re: negative feedback. I'd posit positive and negative are equally useful.
If you are only getting one type of feedback it is easy to get stuck in either an echo-chamber of praise or dislike.
Both can stagnate growth in different ways.

Reactions: Yandere Lust

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personal. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.
Lol. Have you considered joining the Discord server instead? You might be a better fit for it :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

_The_Doctor_

Formerly '___Puma___'
Sep 28, 2021
I think both Zii-Zii and Tue-San both will allow for Rowan to get topped. Maybe Tue-Row as well.

Good point re: negative feedback. I'd posit positive and negative are equally useful.
If you are only getting one type of feedback it is easy to get stuck in either an echo-chamber of praise or dislike.
Are you some kind of a moderator in here?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020

That would be a joy, to get not just one, but multiple instances of dommie goblin fun. I wonder if Alexia is ever going to find herself in a situation with some goblins as well. Speaking just for myself, I'd really love to see some content for her as well with some fem goblins in particular. I remember Cla-Min mentioning early on that she'd be all for Alexia being a part of her family as well. Maybe down the line we can see a path of that sort start to form.

I do certainly think that positive feedback serves a purpose. Its most useful aspect I believe is letting a developer know what's currently working and well enjoyed. Which, is certainty useful. You, as a developer, don't want to axe something that people love just because no one bothered giving positive feedback for it. I suppose people would then complain about it being removed, and then it could be put back, but it would be a waste of time. By contrast though, I think negative constructive criticism as feedback is more useful in the area of improving a game from its current state. Or, identifying areas where the game may be lacking to a more effective degree. The ideal is of course both, but if I had to choose between just one or the other, I'd lean on the latter.

• Red Heart

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Lol. Have you considered joining the Discord server instead? You might be a better fit for it :p
I always get a bit apprehensive when it comes to joining a discord community. I'm not really much of a conformist, so if there are like, cliques or sort of 'gangs' for lack of a better word, I'm not really going to fit into any of them. I am one who stays true to their convictions and interests regardless of who may not like them. Even politically, I'm a centrist, as neither side represents what I believe is ideal and just overall.

While the forums on this site aren't exactly much different than the slums of Rastedel. It's easy to just ignore instances of toxicity. Having to deal with like a tribal group of discord buddies ganging up on you because you like 'A' instead of 'B,' or more likely in my case, liking 'C' and having both team 'A' and team 'B' try to bully with their numbers is more annoying to me. More still, I have like 90+ servers (most of them for emotes, if I'm being honest) that I'm in, and yet, I mostly just talk in group chats with my lovers and close friends. It's a bit taxing keeping up with a bunch of discord servers. Perhaps, though, you may be able to bait me in with some delectable emotes to add to my collection. That has always been my greatest weakness on discord in regard to joining a server.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes