Dec 24, 2020
That would be a joy, to get not just one, but multiple instances of dommie goblin fun. I wonder if Alexia is ever going to find herself in a situation with some goblins as well. Speaking just for myself, I'd really love to see some content for her as well with some fem goblins in particular. I remember Cla-Min mentioning early on that she'd be all for Alexia being a part of her family as well. Maybe down the line we can see a path of that sort start to form.

I do certainly think that positive feedback serves a purpose. Its most useful aspect I believe is letting a developer know what's currently working and well enjoyed. Which, is certainty useful. You, as a developer, don't want to axe something that people love just because no one bothered giving positive feedback for it. I suppose people would then complain about it being removed, and then it could be put back, but it would be a waste of time. By contrast though, I think negative constructive criticism as feedback is more useful in the area of improving a game from its current state. Or, identifying areas where the game may be lacking to a more effective degree. The ideal is of course both, but if I had to choose between just one or the other, I'd lean on the latter.
I hold out hope for Cla-min having a lesbian seduction event with Alexia

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I hold out hope for Cla-min having a lesbian seduction event with Alexia
Glad to meet another in this camp as well. ♥ I'm pretty bias towards girl+girl content, especially with seductive and/or sub/dom flares involved, as I'm a rather kinky submissive woman who primarily bats for their own team. Such content is thus the easiest to relate to for me in these games. Honestly, I'm glad there are enough men who are into girl+girl action for it to be included as often as it is, else I'd be in the desert I feel. It's rough having to constantly compromise on these things, but what else can a girl do?

Jul 15, 2017
You can just unren and look at the images.
We're not going to literally spoonfeed you
What does it have to do with "spoonfeeding" of instead acting like a dick being the other way around and simply helpfull, simply telling what the scenes are "if" you know? Also alway pointing out "use unren and look cg up yourself" isn't helpfull either, because i'd argue some people want to see the scenes - not "only the cg" ... i personally find only the CG's super boring and want to have also the context / dialogues of it.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
What does it have to do with "spoonfeeding" of instead acting like a dick being the other way around and simply helpfull, simply telling what the scenes are "if" you know? Also alway pointing out "use unren and look cg up yourself" isn't helpfull either, because i'd argue some people want to see the scenes - not "only the cg" ... i personally find only the CG's super boring and want to have also the context / dialogues of it.
Kid, the amount of posts of people coming in once, asking for saves and scenes, and never contributing anything to the conversation will exhaust you.
Unren also is for more than just image extraction.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
So, I completed the Rastedel content, and I have to admit, I'm a bit complexed. What exactly is the point of the options and choices that the player can make to go out of their way to be as compliant as possible while going above and beyond to do what's in the twin's best interests? I had presumed this sort of loyalist route was meant to be one where you accrue trust and favor of the twins and those faithful to their cause. But, I'm not seeing that at all in the dialogue here. Rather, it seems like you are mistrusted, belittled and second guessed every bit as much as when you are completely defiant, regardless of how many choices you make to appease and support them.

For instance, upon making every choice to be compliant and helpful to them in general prior, Rowan helps them in the battle leading up to the conquest of Rastedel. Then, you do every choice in Rastedel to maximize the Twins's success and preferences. Why then, does Jezera think you are just trying to play hero when he tries to explain the benefits of not slaughtering thousands of potential useful bodies for their cause? Even if Jezera earnestly believes there is some greater benefit in killing a large portion of their human spoils, rather than accusing Rowan of trying to undermine them to play hero, if you've been doing all you can for them, being on that branch, should she not instead be like:

"Oh Rowan, Rowan, you still think of us as your former human compatriots. How cute. While it is true there is more raw potential economic value in your proposal, a demon army does not march on coin alone. There must be sufficient morale to keep our forces driven for the many conflicts to come. While your earnestness to please your masters is cute and noted, this is such a time where you should trust our better judgement in regard to our demon kin. But, if you are so driven to please...especially if to make up for your failures in meeting all our goals... You could be given a regiment in our sweep of the areas outside our safe zones to accompany the main blood-letting force. Your purpose would be to personally aid with the blood-letting while putting aside subjects of exceptional value to us, as to maximize our 'economic' gains without all the chaff. After all, you are merely seeking to do what's best for your dear owners, right...my hero?" *She says as extending her foot out for him to kiss and agree to with her signature triumphant smug smirk*
This. It is really frustrating to see our action having almost no consequences, especially the bad ending for the girls of rastedel ...

Reactions: monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
This. It is really frustrating to see our action having almost no consequences, especially the bad ending for the girls of rastedel ...
who says that our actions have almost no consequence? I'm pretty sure that the events on the fall of Rastedel will have wide repercussions, just not short-term nor on things you might expect. Not everything goes according to plan, even if said plan is very well laid down, and I think that's what happens for Rastedel -namely, the unexpected suicide of the duke scrambles everything.

Reactions: monk_56
Dec 24, 2020
Glad to meet another in this camp as well. ♥ I'm pretty bias towards girl+girl content, especially with seductive and/or sub/dom flares involved, as I'm a rather kinky submissive woman who primarily bats for their own team. Such content is thus the easiest to relate to for me in these games. Honestly, I'm glad there are enough men who are into girl+girl action for it to be included as often as it is, else I'd be in the desert I feel. It's rough having to constantly compromise on these things, but what else can a girl do?
I would love more sapphic content for Alexia. Let the girls around the castle show her some "appreciation", or maybe even have some gals who are specifically interested in only Alexia.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I would love more sapphic content for Alexia. Let the girls around the castle show her some "appreciation", or maybe even have some gals who are specifically interested in only Alexia.
now that you said it, that's true! alexia really has no female love interest! (i don't consider jezera a love interest, as it's all powerplay to her. or at least it doesn't feel like a love interest, like andras does.) that would be totally cool!

though i wonder, since alexia really seems to be hellbend on getting her own kids, it would make her go for a female lover kinda pointless. maybe chaos magic has a solution for that too?

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
now that you said it, that's true! alexia really has no female love interest! (i don't consider jezera a love interest, as it's all powerplay to her. or at least it doesn't feel like a love interest, like andras does.) that would be totally cool!

though i wonder, since alexia really seems to be hellbend on getting her own kids, it would make her go for a female lover kinda pointless. maybe chaos magic has a solution for that too?
I think the amulets may have something to do with the lack of kids. So I could see Alexia having sad girl hours and having someone cheer her up as only another nice lady can.

I don't count Andras or Jez as love interests because they are both clearly super evil, who would absolutely kill you for thelast pringle in a can.

Reactions: mehGusta

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I think the amulets may have something to do with the lack of kids. So I could see Alexia having sad girl hours and having someone cheer her up as only another nice lady can.

I don't count Andras or Jez as love interests because they are both clearly super evil, who would absolutely kill you for thelast pringle in a can.
Helyana could be a love interest. A sister-wife almost. If there was to be ethical non-monogamy, it'd be between those two and Rowan.
Of course, them hatefucking in jealousy is also good.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked but is there any discussion as to how close this game is to completion.

I really like the game and have played a few time but I don't fully invest until a game I like is completed and it seems as if despite years of updates it's not anywhere close.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked but is there any discussion as to how close this game is to completion.

I really like the game and have played a few time but I don't fully invest until a game I like is completed and it seems as if despite years of updates it's not anywhere close.
Someone else probably can give a more accurate estimate, but from what I've read, it seems like it's only about a third or less of the way completed. It's a fairly big game in scope, and the developers thus far seem up to filling the game with a lot of branching content. To keep things in perspective, I spent around 60 hours going through the game thus far. If the game is to be 3x or more longer, that means the end result will be around 200 hours if not more. The dev team for this game is not that of a massive corporation with 100's of employees and outsources. So, it's understandable that it would take a number of years to complete.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

She might not really count because she just shows up in the maid work scenes, but Alexia has a pretty sweet relationship going with Mary and there is some potential in her relationship with Lilural if she can get over the fact that she is a pervy elf who only lives to get tied up and spanked by her husband.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Almost every race banged Alexia except orcs. Come on devs. Orcs should have gangbanged her ages ago. Obvious anti-orc racism (n)
I think that the last Orc that tried to bang Alexia ended up getting pulled apart like cotton candy by Andreas, so the rest probably think it is a bad idea.

Reactions: M1ad

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I am able to capture only half of the city. Any way to capture who of it?
And is there any sex scene with leliana?

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes