T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for your answer
I can, however, report, that we have found the specific location of the bug and fixed it. There should be a pretty robust set of choices for a Rowan who isn't sleeping with Liurial in that bit. Among them being just not asking to sleep with her.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Ah, I misunderstood, I thought you asking if there would be an Alexia x Andras route instead of asking if there were any more plans for the route.

I can't imagine there woud be more than one or two more scenes on the path. They are very near the end of Act 1, and at this point they are finishing character arcs and completing promised contend before wrapping up. So there isn't a lot of room to keep adding additional content for well explored characters. However there will certainly be much more once Act 2 gets underway.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ah, I misunderstood, I thought you asking if there would be an Alexia x Andras route instead of asking if there were any more plans for the route.

I can't imagine there woud be more than one or two more scenes on the path. They are very near the end of Act 1, and at this point they are finishing character arcs and completing promised contend before wrapping up. So there isn't a lot of room to keep adding additional content for well explored characters. However there will certainly be much more once Act 2 gets underway.
Yeah we're in the wrap up phase for a lot of stuff so we can start on Book 2.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Considering what he did to that orc, the lady doth, perchance, protest too much, methinks.
I don't write him. Closest I've ever come to it was I got Rein to help me add a Nasim bit to the Shaya finale and then edited that convo a bit.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Side note, diebesgrab do you find it ironic that I wrote probably my most "Rowan defies the twins and does dom shit" moment in the entire game...and all the "rowan is a wimp" haters didn't even play this update? Like. I feel like we've lost so many of our classic haters. Makes me kinda sad in a weird way.

What would dick potion guy think of it? What would Issue 28?

Pour one out for the fallen soldiers.

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
Hello, i wanted to report this "bug". i am at week 69, finished all the research available and have over 3000 in the vault. However the game dosn't allow me to upgrade Arena LVL1. it shows it in red as if there not enough funds. If it has been mentioned before i am sorry to bother you with it.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, i wanted to report this "bug". i am at week 69, finished all the research available and have over 3000 in the vault. However the game dosn't allow me to upgrade Arena LVL1. it shows it in red as if there not enough funds. If it has been mentioned before i am sorry to bother you with it.
you need to research "odering chaos" to be able to build the arena.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I know I'm late for this kind of feedback but I just couldn't find the time to start the game from the begining (again). Now that I've done it I can say that I love how the game is coming along. The new intro is superb. You can tell that the writing skills of the team have improved a lot over time, and now we have a more cohesive narrative. The Liurial arc has also seen great improvements overall, I'm a big fan of that, and I love that we have some time alone with X with her "anal" training. It's the kind of content that her arc was missing (there's too much focus on Alexia and Rowan), if only she was a bit more domeneering/harsher, it would've been perfect.

What else, what else... Well, the Alexia x Jezara scenes are top notch as always, my favorites without a doubt, so I hope we get to see more of those in the near future. I didn't in 200 weeks get many Rowan x Jez tho. I don't know if I need to do something to make them trigger, but I only got the footjob scene (and because it's an event you can pick from Jez's menu).

You guys are doing a wonderful job, I can't wait to see the final product.

Reactions: Crusado and azel1

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Side note, diebesgrab do you find it ironic that I wrote probably my most "Rowan defies the twins and does dom shit" moment in the entire game...and all the "rowan is a wimp" haters didn't even play this update? Like. I feel like we've lost so many of our classic haters. Makes me kinda sad in a weird way.

What would dick potion guy think of it? What would Issue 28?

Pour one out for the fallen soldiers.
Keep telling that and you will summon Mango and those other weirdos... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, i just bought the game on steam, i have played it before and now everytime i try to reload my old save it says error. Can anybody help me?

thanks in advance:)

Here is the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 31, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 711, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 830, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 831, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 840, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 845, in execute
  File "game/core/castle.rpy", line 251, in morale
AttributeError: 'Avatar' object has no attribute 'ploy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 81, in script
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Seeds of Chaos\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 830, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 831, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 840, in execute
  File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 845, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 845, in <module>
  File "game/core/castle.rpy", line 251, in morale