litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah we're in the wrap up phase for a lot of stuff so we can start on Book 2.
How many books/acts are planned for the game?The beginning suggest that there are 6 mortal realms are we gonna explore all of them?What about the heroes in the beginning are we going meet all of them?

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
A 3.06 update would be appreciated if and when you have the time and energy, good sir. Your work is heroic given the scope and design of this game.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
It'd be cool if we had a repeatable scene fucking her. Like, we put her statue in the middle of the castle or something, and you can visit the place and have the option to fuck her.
Pour your frustration! should be a sign nearby:KEK:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How many books/acts are planned for the game?The beginning suggest that there are 6 mortal realms are we gonna explore all of them?What about the heroes in the beginning are we going meet all of them?
The devs have said in the past that they plan on 3 Acts

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
There is a problem of coherence in this game. I didn't make a single sexual choice with Liurial but when i arrive at the moment when she removed the dirty shirt from the hero i have no choice but to say to alexia that i cheated on her in 3 different forms wich is untrue cause i choose for the hero to be a pure simp or to choose to lie and tell alexia that Liural never made advance on me.

screenshot.jpg

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
There is a problem of coherence in this game. I didn't make a single sexual choice with Liurial but when i arrive at the moment when she removed the dirty shirt from the hero i have no choice but to say to alexia that i cheated on her in 3 different forms wich is untrue cause i choose for the hero to be a pure simp or to choose to lie and tell alexia that Liural never made advance on me.
Clearly the game recognized you as a Frenchman and denied you the right to be faithful to your wife!

Back

Aug 3, 2017

View attachment 1885055
I haven't played this in a looooong time and none of the image attachments on the site is working for me right now, but I believe the writers are aware of the issue and are aiming to resolve it by the next update. This response from one of the devs for another (or same?) Liural issue should apply:
Yes there's some kind of bug. We're aiming to fix it for next rele
Hope that helps! Cheers!

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
It is is the far East, and slightly to the South.

The goblin camp was added in the the previous update and is still under development, so you will still need to complete the orc camp into order to actually continue the story at this point
Not exactly sure who thought it wise to add an incomplete feature to the game but whatever.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Where did Arzyl's events go and the Old Ways scenes? They are the hottest and the reason I downloaded the game again. Only found one scene with the sacrifice in the swamp. Also, where is this Queen Kassandra?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Where did Arzyl's events go and the Old Ways scenes? They are the hottest and the reason I downloaded the game again. Only found one scene with the sacrifice in the swamp. Also, where is this Queen Kassandra?
Actively being reworked. Up on the docket to re-add to the game soon.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes