Aug 7, 2022
2 Months ago I decided that I was too tired of waiting for this, Fleeting Iris, Roundscape Adorevia and Curse of Pleasure to finish, so I would play the next updated version no matter how much I hate playing incomplete game.

Finally!

Aug 21, 2017
anyone know what the changes to the greyhide character arc mentioned in the 3.08 change log are?
Basically there were some scenes that were heavy into the NTR route for Lexi x Greyhide in some of the forge job events. So they've been fixed to firstly reflect if you're doing poly or Alexia x Greyhide because in those cases it wouldn't be cheating and for Rowan x Greyhide I believe the events won't even trigger since Alexia isn't part of that relationship. There's more to it but that's the gist of it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not saying the game is not good, cuz it is. But it would be so much better if we could rename mc... to me at least, it breaks the immersion.
I'm fine with Rowan, to make them change every rowan in to some %variable, tbh I don't know how hard that can be, probably not very hard but I have no idea. I bet one could even just make a script that whenever Rowan is to be shown it shows %variable = your name.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
cheatingntr
Can NTR be turned off?, probably not but I have to ask anyway. If there was only a Female protagonist ,which I prefer to be honest it would be slightly different. I am just not a fan of playing a MC that gets Cheated on or Cuckolded. The Art design looks superb though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can NTR be turned off?, probably not but I have to ask anyway. If there was only a Female protagonist ,which I prefer to be honest it would be slightly different. I am just not a fan of playing a MC that gets Cheated on or Cuckolded. The Art design looks superb though.
Yes, the NTR content is optional. You have control over both protagonists (MC and his wife) and their actions.

Reactions: Crusado and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, the NTR content is optional. You have control over both protagonists (MC and his wife) and their actions.
well that is good. The Art in this game looks absolutely amazing, it was just I had that worry, that I mentioned that would bum me out. Being the person who is cheating there is a different experience,no humiliation. Maybe a little guilt,but playing a character that has been betrayed makes me wince. "Forgotten Paradise" kind of started off like that, and I forced myself to continue playing just a little more. I wanted to quit,I am glad I didn't because the cheater got what was coming to her.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
i have a question about the ntr part of the game. last time i played there was an option to turn off ntr content but as far as i understood it still happens and you simply dont see it happening which honestly would make it even worse. is it that way or can you completely turn it of?

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Updated the Extended Scene Replay Mod for 0.3.08, you can get it from the original post.

Please let me know if you find any issues. I'll give it a once-over tomorrow for any dialogue updates to old scenes, but all the new CG has been accounted for:

New scenes:
202: Rowan x Heartsong (Fae, Masturbation)
203: Rowan x Zii-Zii (Goblin, Light Femdom)
204: Rowan x Tue-Mai / Tue-San (Goblin, Anal, Maledom, Femdom, Humiliation)
205: Rowan x Alexia (Hugging)
206: Rowan x Alexia (NTR, Hugging)
207: Rowan x Jezera (Thighjob, Femdom)
208: Rowan x Draith (Anal, Rimming, Masturbation)

205 and 206 don't really have any sexual content, but they have CG and some sexual tension in the dialogue so I wanted to include it. There are two variants, depending on whether the player sent Alexia down the NTR route or not.

Updated scenes:
119: Delane x Orc Leaders / Tarish x Rowan (Batri fight: 3 new CGs, no sexual content)
185: Rowan x Alexia|Liural (Scene 2: 7 new CGs with Liural)

(tagging people below who quoted me asking for an update so they get a ping)

Can you please update the mod?
Waiting patiently for my hero.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i have a question about the ntr part of the game. last time i played there was an option to turn off ntr content but as far as i understood it still happens and you simply dont see it happening which honestly would make it even worse. is it that way or can you completely turn it of?
NTR content is something you actively have to pick out of presented options. If you pick options to go with it then it happens, if you choose options to avoid it then it does not happen. While i haven't used the content toggle myself, if i understand it right it removes these specific options which result in NTR from choices presented to you.

Reactions: Davosos

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
NTR content is something you actively have to pick out of presented options. If you pick options to go with it then it happens, if you choose options to avoid it then it does not happen. While i haven't used the content toggle myself, if i understand it right it removes these specific options which result in NTR from choices presented to you.
okay thank you. i will give it another try then.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes