Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There's more Rowan x Alexia this release.
There is more Rowan X Jezera planned, and it's one of my main priorities this year. (the other being Tue-San plot and Asterte rework).
X'zaratl is delayed until the above is wrapped up, but I will promise we will see a finale for her.
Alexia x Jezera is Winter's plot.

Cla-Min is wrapped up for act 1, no more content for her for the time being.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Cla-Min is wrapped up for act 1, no more content for her for the time being.
o_O:oops::eek:

Oh! I understand, you mean Cla-Min, the matriarch, and not Cla-Min, the goblin daughter. Gotcha! :cool:
Phew! You had me worried there for a moment. :D

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
My reply to HentaiGamerN00b got rather long and most of it is about the middle ages and meanders off topic, I put it behind a spoiler to keep the thread tidy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the life of William Marshall Earl of Pembroke was made into a fantasy video game people would reject it for being too unrealistic. :ROFLMAO: Not for the dragons and orcs and shit but because even his piss was full of excellence. If even half the stories about him are true and the other half complete bullshit he still would still probably be unbelievable.
He is not called the foremost knight of England for nothing. The man said on his deathbed that he bested over 500 knights in tourneys and nobody who knew him contested it.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Are faes fully activated once again?
No, not fully. There is a really robust branching event with Heartsong though. The art for it is really singular TBH- just saw it all in this month's art pack.

I suspect Hooky may be working on it again for the December release- assuming he finished his current projects and doesn't get assigned to something else.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

perles75

May 16, 2020
No, not fully. There is a really robust branching event with Heartsong though. The art for it is really singular TBH- just saw it all in this month's art pack.

I suspect Hooky may be working on it again for the December release- assuming he finished his current projects and doesn't get assigned to something else.
I want some gay time between Rowan and the wolfie! :p I'm usually not at all into furry but that sounds fun :D
(I haven't been playing the game since some time and I don't know if that part was completely changed and the character still exists though!)

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Where's da fooking update?
Our lord and savior AriOK has abandoned us ! Cruel and fickle god he was!
He promised us salvation updates every two month but yet here we are lost and without fappable material.
Not even goblin/ gay content! Oh the misery!
63d7df01ad1d44644704073c9ac591d50a23d0ac60578748b28f21fc1bb7588b.jpg
All we can do is brace ourselves and cry like this super manly Rowan right here.
Rowan so manly he even cry manly!

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes