Aug 30, 2022
Alexia can become a mage.
Indeed, she can. I'm looking forward to how this whole "Alexia being magically gifted"-plot evolves.

…and supplies Rowan with information about the castle she discovers (like the network of secret tunnels) She's a permanent resident instead of an occasional visitor, and as such can observe what Rowan can't.
True, there are occasions where she provides Rowan with information e.g., when she spies on Jezera and Shaya or when she stumbles upon Bloodmeen's secret tunnels.

And, of course, she's also emotional support, not merely baggage.
Yes, she's both. She's the reason Rowan's in this mess. Rowan's blinded by love – thus emotional baggage. He tried to save Alexia, which led to his servitude. Depending on the choices Alexia makes, she can also be emotional support, or not; if she starts a fling with Andras.

Alexia needs to help herself to help others.

Ps: Maybe she learns my favorite type o' magic – LESBOMANCY! :KEK:

Last edited:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Alexia can become a mage, and supplies Rowan with information about the castle she discovers (like the network of secret tunnels) She's a permanent resident instead of occasional visitor, and as such can observe what Rowan can't.

And, of course, she's also emothional support, not merely baggage.
This. Alexia (like Rowan as well) is just currently suffering from Act 1 Syndrome. She'll get better when she can realize more of her own power and autonomy. Imagine if she ever learns a spell like invisibility and starts exploring the catacombs.

Jan 31, 2020
Regarding the baby debate: We know that Humans and Goblins can interbreed. There's an interaction with a goblin merchant who married a female ex-knight and had multiple children with her. We've already seen a female (half-human)-half-minotaur. Moreover, X'zaratl (?) told us that it's extremely rare for a Demon to produce offspring. From that perspective, it's a miracle that the Twins do exist. It appears that it's somehow harder for a Demon to produce children. Now, does this also apply to Half-Demons? Of course, Chaos Magic could be used as a plot device to retcon that tid bit.
Indeed.. Chaos magic can solve everything in the SoC universe, it would seem.. :LUL:

Jan 31, 2020
Homies the creator them selves stated Alexia is just a important npc, now she may have a lot of contenr due to popularity and people being super basic but FBM shared from the creators mouth what the character is.

Also goblins now and forever My new crew of Che-Lin, Tue-Row, Tue-san Tue-Mai and Zii-Zii will be over here having fun.

Small, green and keen make the grand trickster gleam.
Ho hoo.. Nice poetry you've got going on there.. :HideThePain:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Maybe we can use Chaos Magic to turn Andras into a femboy? :WeSmart: :KEK:

>.>
<.<
>.>

Knock knock knock!
[Courier] Delivery for Tarish!
[Tarish] What?
[Courier] From Rowan at Castle Bloodmeen, Ma'am. Please sign here. Thank you, have a nice day!
Tarish looks curiously at the big wooden box, shrugs and gets a crowbar. Inside is a feminized Andras, bound, gagged with a power dampening collar around his neck, a frilly sheer dress on his body and a vibrating buttplug in his anus.
[Tarish] Rowan, you shouldn't have! Evil grin
[Andras] Mrrphgh! Starts to sweat.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
And that's why my premise that rowan x andras is vital to this game is not badly founded whether andras fucks rowan or rowan fucks andras (I have doubts that this happens) or rowan has a very good Andras' revenge, all this is still classified as rowan x andras content so............ More rowan x andras content to go please!

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Username checks out.

Rowan’s descent into goblin, shortstack depravity is why people play this game. :KEK: :WeSmart:

If you’re playing SoC without banging goblin chicks you’re...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-/s
Please use the official SoC "Pathetic" Meme, graciously provided by CuteGoblinBastard

Aug 30, 2022
And that's why my premise that rowan x andras is vital to this game is not badly founded whether andras fucks rowan or rowan fucks andras (I have doubts that this happens) or rowan has a very good Andras' revenge, all this is still classified as rowan x andras content so............ More rowan x andras content to go please!

>.>
<.<
>.>

Knock knock knock!
[Courier] Delivery for Tarish!
[Tarish] What?
[Courier] From Rowan at Castle Bloodmeen, Ma'am. Please sign here. Thank you, have a nice day!
Tarish looks curiously at the big wooden box, shrugs and gets a crowbar. Inside is a feminized Andras, bound, gagged with a power dampening collar around his neck, a frilly sheer dress on his body and a vibrating buttplug in his anus.
[Tarish] Rowan, you shouldn't have! Evil grin
[Andras] Mrrphgh! Starts to sweat.
Rowan, nyaa!

Rowan, nya!.png

Sadistic Demon on the outside, submissive Catboy-Maid on the inside.

Last edited:

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
Just me or there is a change of style (artist?) in late CG? :oops:
After digging a bit and if I'm not wrong, top is a @momdadno work, bottom is a @_S0my (Sommelier) work.

Bottom is what I would call the legit old timer artist with a much moody/sketchy/textured/alive style while on top could (?) be some late commisions with a more... western/common/rigid style...

Personally I do prefer by far the second which is (at that version) let's say 95% of the CGs...

What do you think?

CGCompare.jpg

Reactions: amsousa

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Bottom is what I would call the legit old timer artist with a much moody/sketchy/textured/alive style while on top could (?) be some late commisions with a more... western/common/rigid style...

Personally I do prefer by far the second which is (at that version) let's say 95% of the CGs...

What do you think?
I also prefer the second artstyle. Initially, all the game CGs were created entirely by Momdadno and looked like the first picture. Now Momdadno only creates sketches and Sommy does all the rest. Old CGs are gradually reworked to fit the new artstyle.

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
I also prefer the second artstyle. Initially, all the game CGs were created entirely by Momdadno and looked like the first picture. Now Momdadno only creates sketches and Sommy does all the rest. Old CGs are gradually reworked to fit the new artstyle.
Tx for the insight, I wasn't aware of this change in the artistic direction.
Any idea if the sprites (pictures of characters) will get a similar glow up?

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
Username checks out.

Rowan’s descent into goblin, shortstack depravity is why people play this game. :KEK: :WeSmart:

If you’re playing SoC without banging goblin chicks you’re...

-/s
shortstack depravity indeed.
and maybe a little bit of hope for more half dragon half ogre spearwife content.
if its not weird to ask do you know or suggest any game that is simmilar to SOC?
im new to games in this category and have only tried strive for power and soc

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes