Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
So what did everybody think of the new Aryzl scenes?

I think she's an interesting character but clearly is the more dark evil side of the Fae. I wish there were more dialogue options near the end of the party scene for how the player/Rowan feels about what had happened.

Reactions: monk_56

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm curious. How do you guys play this? When an update drops, do you play through to the end without the CGs? When a new update drops, do you go back and watch those old scenes that get a CG?

Reactions: monk_56

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm curious. How do you guys play this? When an update drops, do you play through to the end without the CGs? When a new update drops, do you go back and watch those old scenes that get a CG?
I only play it once a big chunk of impactful content drops.

Last time I played it was when the Rastedel finale was first added, I kinda wanted to play it once the mechanics were overhauled but it was a busy time and I figured I might as well wait until the goblin content was added, as it would fundamentally change how I route my playthrough. So I'm currently waiting until the goblin questline is finished before replaying, and then I will probably wait until Act I is fully finished before playing again.

Like, I know it is preaching to the choir to say Act I's development was bumpy so no point crying about it now, but I hope Act II finds a way of making following the development and enjoying the new content as it comes a bit easier, but maybe that's just inherently difficult because of the way the game is designed. I'd be willing to bet most of the regulars here either only talk about the changelogs and the new CG, or they use gallery mods, console commands, or some test saves that allow them to rush towards the new content, rather than actually trying to experience the game again everytime a new update comes out.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I only play it once a big chunk of impactful content drops.

Last time I played it was when the Rastedel finale was first added, I kinda wanted to play it once the mechanics were overhauled but it was a busy time and I figured I might as well wait until the goblin content was added, as it would fundamentally change how I route my playthrough. So I'm currently waiting until the goblin questline is finished before replaying, and then I will probably wait until Act I is fully finished before playing again.

Like, I know it is preaching to the choir to say Act I's development was bumpy so no point crying about it now, but I hope Act II finds a way of making following the development and enjoying the new content as it comes a bit easier, but maybe that's just inherently difficult because of the way the game is designed. I'd be willing to bet most of the regulars here either only talk about the changelogs and the new CG, or they use gallery mods, console commands, or some test saves that allow them to rush towards the new content, rather than actually trying to experience the game again everytime a new update comes out.
I probably had to replay this like 3-4 times. The last time was in the lead up to the Rastadel siege. I made saves for each no-CG scenes. When the next update dropped, all those saves were broken. That's when I pretty much gave up on this and decided to wait til completion.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.
Jokes on you Delane suffering is my kink.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.09a with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.09a with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
What version of the mod did you use?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I'll see if I can keep an eye out for it if the mod does get updated. Re-doing the port with the new version of the mod will be easy enough.

Reactions: monk456

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Game updates version +0.001 every 2 months. Game currently at v 0.309. 1000 - 309 = 691. 691 x 2 = 1382 months. 1382/12=115.16 years until the game is finished.
There are many games on this site whose devs are accused of milking their supporters by delaying their games but this game is on a completely different level.
I would be very surprised if this actually gets finished, because at the current rate and with what's promised it would take at least 12 more years.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes