Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Pretty sure there's nothing there. What are the requirements for the Fey events to start?
You have to see them arrive (week 24 or something), and not let the twins banish them.

OOF. He is one of the Devs ?? :KEK:
I thought he is trolling me. Now it make sense what he said in his post #15,291
Nah im good asking him lol. I think I know what he wants and what the future will bring.

Anyway, what is the nearest Path/Route to safe Delane ? Im stuck at the world map and dont know where to go now.
Is her content much later in the game or can I just move across the map until I encounterher ? The orc camp seems to be in the upper left right ?
Upper left corner. Visit the camp, then visit one of the orc warchief, then keep exploring the camp until you find her, then plan her escape - which mostly means more exploring the camp, and doing specific tasks under the "Plan Delane's escape" option.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
thats just sad, why people cant understand that humans respond to positive feedback better than negative?
Good games with good art that have stories that are not for everyone I have found get the most heat mostly because there are a lot of people who recognize that there is quality there but still don't like it. Honestly I have tried to play this game several times, I love the art, I love the concept but I hate a lot of the characters.

I will try the game again but for me it feels like a meta battle between myself and what the Devs like. Erotic games are often (not always of course) not like AAA or even a lot of indie RPGs that usually (not always of course) are trying to cast as wide a net as possible for as wide of a audience as possible they are often (not always of course) niche and tailored more to specific fetishes and worldviews. If the target fetishes and worldview the dev has / is aiming at aren't yours you are going to have a bad time regardless of the product quality. Honestly any quality product that is niche is going to get people irked as you get a mental disconnect when your mind goes 'I know this is good, I don't like it." Combine all of that with something being of quality and people wanting more of something and you get two fronts of negativity.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You have to see them arrive (week 24 or something), and not let the twins banish them.

Upper left corner. Visit the camp, then visit one of the orc warchief, then keep exploring the camp until you find her, then plan her escape - which mostly means more exploring the camp, and doing specific tasks under the "Plan Delane's escape" option.
Must've missed it somehow, I'm in week 121 and almost everything is done. What's the event called in debug events? I can check if it triggered or not because I recall meeting Arzyl and the angry wolf, but Jezera doesn't have any Visit events.

EDIT: Also, there are no follow-up meetings anymore with Arzyl. I recall there used to be another scene where she meets with X'zaratl, a very short scene. I remember asking about it because the old Arzyl scene meeting her in the forest with disciples was gone.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Good games with good art that have stories that are not for everyone I have found get the most heat mostly because there are a lot of people who recognize that there is quality there but still don't like it. Honestly I have tried to play this game several times, I love the art, I love the concept but I hate a lot of the characters.

I will try the game again but for me it feels like a meta battle between myself and what the Devs like. Erotic games are often (not always of course) not like AAA or even a lot of indie RPGs that usually (not always of course) are trying to cast as wide a net as possible for as wide of a audience as possible they are often (not always of course) niche and tailored more to specific fetishes and worldviews. If the target fetishes and worldview the dev has / is aiming at aren't yours you are going to have a bad time regardless of the product quality. Honestly any quality product that is niche is going to get people irked as you get a mental disconnect when your mind goes 'I know this is good, I don't like it." Combine all of that with something being of quality and people wanting more of something and you get two fronts of negativity.
I understand you complete it.
Must've missed it somehow, I'm in week 121 and almost everything is done. What's the event called in debug events? I can check if it triggered or not because I recall meeting Arzyl and the angry wolf, but Jezera doesn't have any Visit events.

EDIT: Also, there are no follow-up meetings anymore with Arzyl. I recall there used to be another scene where she meets with X'zaratl, a very short scene. I remember asking about it because the old Arzyl scene meeting her in the forest with disciples was gone.
I had the same problem, but i think it will trigger (perhaps) playing again, it could be a window of time to doing them or there could be variables that doesn't there in the last update. If you could trigger them without using the console, share to us.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I formulated my question wrong and the translator helped me less so does anyone know how to activate the new rowan x andras content or what this content contains? (I'm translating the game to be able to play it and no matter how much I search, I can't find anything new from both of them)

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
She's not.

Are we even playing the same game?

Anyway, this game is not a harem fantasy. And it will never be a harem fantasy. That's all there is to it.
Those are some of the most beautiful words ever said on F95.
I just wish I could read them more often.

Reactions: SperryTop

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Will the replay mod still work with the newer version? Just downloaded this game yesterday before update >_>

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
does the game still have a timer? i've been playing it for years now, but having to restart constantly because getting all the NTR events I want is more interesting than "finishing the game" is really annoying

great game by the way, i just don't see the purpose of the countdown timer it just artificially restricts playtime when i could spend tens more hours just going through lewd content at my own pace

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Hi, can anybody give a progress report about the whole game? Like, when is it expected to be finished?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I understand you complete it.

I had the same problem, but i think it will trigger (perhaps) playing again, it could be a window of time to doing them or there could be variables that doesn't there in the last update. If you could trigger them without using the console, share to us.
We figured it out on Discord. Managed to get it by re-triggering the emissary start event. After that you speak to Jezera in the hallway and click 'Visit > ???', then do it again but speak to both emissaries in private, and do the banquet event with Arzyl. One of the hottest and longest scenes yet.

EDIT: Arzyl's events are apparently not in the event list you access with debug.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
the android version doesnt have a 'game folder in its files
You're on your own there. Most mods I've seen for Android need to be compiled into the game beforehand. You can't just drag n' drop to override things. Probably because Android is ARM based, rather than x86 or x64 like Windows, Linux, and Mac.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
for some reason i cant trigger the fey events they are in the castle but when i go to the vist option there is nothing there exept a option to leave

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
The Dev is planning to make it a Trilogy even tho it took them 8 years for 0.3 ???
Standard version numbers follow a convention: the first number (vX.0.0) is for massive alterations to the program that essentially change the entire thing; the second (v0.X.0) is for major changes or additions to the program; the third (v0.0.X) is for small iterative changes. In the case of SoC, the first number is 0, meaning it’s currently in an unfinished state. The second is 3, meaning there have been three major revisions to the gameplay systems. The third is 09, meaning this is the ninth iterative release since upgrading to version 0.3. SoC’s iterative releases currently happen every two months (they used to occur every month, which is why there were over 50 for version 0.2), and include a huge amount of writing, but since they generally only add scenes and artwork instead of significantly altering or adding gameplay elements, they’re considered minor iterative releases.

Version numbers are not a percentage loading bar. I’m fairly sure SoC will go from 0.3.X or MAYBE 0.4.X to 1.0.0 when it’s complete.

Look what you can learn if you pay attention over time instead of complaining about something you don’t understand.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Look what you can learn if you pay attention over time instead of complaining about something you don’t understand.
Versioning schemes can be pretty varied (and decimal versions is one of popular variants) so it might be better not to question other people's understanding of the subject when you aren't taking it into account and only provide very narrow definition yourself.

Reactions: hentaikeyfan

perles75

May 16, 2020
Versioning schemes can be pretty varied (and decimal versions is one of popular variants) so it might be better not to question other people's understanding of the subject when you aren't taking it into account and only provide very narrow definition yourself.
The original complaint remains ridiculous, though

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The original complaint remains ridiculous, though
Ehh, i'd say that's debatable. Yes, the developers are free to pick whatever versioning scheme they want, but if they pick one that can be easily confusing then it's hardly ridiculous for the users to actually get confused by it.

Reactions: hentaikeyfan

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Honestly any quality product that is niche is going to get people irked as you get a mental disconnect when your mind goes 'I know this is good, I don't like it." Combine all of that with something being of quality and people wanting more of something and you get two fronts of negativity.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me, and helps explain my own inner conflict. I have been trying for years to play this game and Our Red String, but no matter how hard I try, I can't find them enjoyable, even though I know they are top quality.
I think the gender swapping multiple protagonist thing short circuits my brain so I can't relate to anyone and can't invest in the story. I don't expect my brain, or these games to change, so I can stop trying to play and not feel guilty. (y)
Thank you for the assist. Everything is illuminated now. ;)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I grant that they’re popular with people who pump out simplistic VNs using ready-to-use engines like renpy and who have little to no experience in any other kind of development, so there are plenty here on F95. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen decimalized versioning systems popularly used in any other context.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
This actually makes a lot of sense to me, and helps explain my own inner conflict. I have been trying for years to play this game and Our Red String, but no matter how hard I try, I can't find them enjoyable, even though I know they are top quality.
I think the gender swapping multiple protagonist thing short circuits my brain so I can't relate to anyone and can't invest in the story. I don't expect my brain, or these games to change, so I can stop trying to play and not feel guilty. (y)
Thank you for the assist. Everything is illuminated now. ;)
Always glad to help!

Honestly I get that with multi protagonist games and once you figure that things can be good and you can not like them it helps reduce beating your head against the wall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes