kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waiting patiently for the update.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Man the OP needs to be updated with up-to-date info and links...

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Hi, TYVM for your work here!
does it need an update for the current game version?

Reactions: Shuuya

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was wondering is Xarathel the only Trans\Futa character in the game?
There're a couple of scenes where Alexia is "gifted" a temporary penis and makes use of it, but otherwise i can't recall another such character. Though maybe there's someone in the job events i've missed, it's hard to tell.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
this is such a strange game...
the art is amazing, the dialogue is fine, even the UI (though janky af sometimes) works.
still, I am missing a sense of coherency of the world, its hard to explain.
this could be sooooo much better if it did not feel like a slideshow of admittedly beautiful pictures....
This.

I haven't played the new update, but the game is more like slurry of great ideas, than a painting full of beautiful figures. I'll give an example in film. The OG trilogy in Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back has many great scenes in it, but what builds it into a great film and trilogy is that each scene works in the movie (is engaging or entertaining), works to build the plot or characters of Empire Strikes Back, and builds the lore and plot of the entire trilogy. It's a lot harder to accomplish than you think.

This game is more like Rise of Skywalker. There are so many beautiful hand drawn characters and scenes. There are such great concepts and interesting well written moments. But each one doesn't build the story. Is this a corruption game? Is it a dramatic thriller with erotic elements? The duel protagonist concept DOES NOT WORK. It doesn't work in this game. It doesn't work in Our Red String either. People will play female characters. People LOVED Good Girl, Gone Bad (Eva Kiss's first game with a female only POV). What they don't love is switching back and forth in control of two people within the narrative, especially when those two people are the love interest of ...the other character you're playing as. It's confusing at best and boring at worst. Players will forgive confusing, they will not forgive boring. This isn't to say you should cut the wife's content. But I think a much better way to develop the game is to play both characters until the wife gets kidnapped, then you must CHOOSE one person to play as with the game following a prechosen route for the other one. Or better still, a semi randomized path for the other one, so you can actually FEEL what its like to be on the other side of those decisions.

Now that I'm writing about this, it sounds so fucking cool, I'm actually going to go further and say this game NEEDS this. It would be intense as hell. It would give us perspective and make the whole thing more personal, which this game NEEDS. Just doing this would probably pull the narrative tight enough to fix the game without anything else.

Also, much more pregnancy, much much sooner, but that's just my personal fetish that I'm feeding.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What they don't love is switching back and forth in control of two people within the narrative, especially when those two people are the love interest of ...the other character you're playing as.
Please, this is your opinion and it might be shared by some, but it's by no means universal and you don't even know how many people actually share it. Don't fall on the fallacy of numbers, speak for yourself.

I like having control over more than one character very much, and all your ideas how it could be made "better" are the opposite of "better" to me.

But I think a much better way to develop the game is to play both characters until the wife gets kidnapped
Alexia gets kidnapped literally five minutes into the intro, and up to that point there's like a single scene where the player would play as her. So what you are really asking for is to have to choose to play as one character for the entire game. If you're aware of it and that's what you actually want then be upfront about it. If you didn't realize it... did you really think that idea of yours through?

with the game following a prechosen route for the other one. Or better still, a semi randomized path for the other one, so you can actually FEEL what its like to be on the other side of those decisions.
Having the other character act in fixed manner or randomly would very likely lead to complaints that the player's choices have zero impact on their spouse's behavior. You can also emulate it already on your own, to see what it's like -- just toss a coin for every choice that comes up for the character you don't want to play. See how much you enjoy it?

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
There is no way to cheat the stasts? or high more fast? Thanks
When it's possible to visit the orc village in which Rowan will have to favor one of the contestants to Warchief Event is active, the more activities you get involved with a positive success rate, the more quickly you will raised exp, that event is the fastest way to farm exp as far as i could see in this game, nothing i saw can beat that in farming exp...
There are dozens of us Cliohna simps, dozens!
If i want my Rowan version to dominate her... That make me a simp too? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes