ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question are we going to be forced to betray the twins at the end of the game? Or will there be multiple routes and endings? I quite like serving the twins and helping them accomplish their goal in conquering the realms. It would suck if i was forced into betraying them.
The game script has vague references to "hero", "villain" and "servant" paths, so to speak, so playing as genuine dedicated henchman appears to be potentially a thing. There's no saying if these vaiables actually get utilized, though, as currently they aren't (beyond activation)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The design of the game begets multiple paths. Ignoring the fact that it's been made pretty clear by members of the dev team that the intent is to have multiple paths, if their intent isn't to have them then they're doing a shit job of it because the game is far too open ended for a singular path to the end.

smutlewd

Jan 5, 2018
so i'm up to the part where you have to capture rastedel but when i click on the city no event starts does anyone know what i have to do.
you have to just wait until the little "20 weeks until story event ends" countdown finishes for rastedel event to progress, you can't manually trigger the takeover like the first stronghold

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you have to just wait until the little "20 weeks until story event ends" countdown finishes for rastedel event to progress, you can't manually trigger the takeover like the first stronghold
Thank's for the reply anyway i skipped about 30 weeks and it still didn't trigger there is also nothing in the quest log or end of week report its just blank i must have stuffed something up somewhere i will probaly have to restart the game.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Hello im getting a bug when i mouse over the middle scene in the middle row on page 24.
A window pops up saying an exception has occurred than if i click ignore a new game starts.
Heres the window text
Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it and added a new version to the original post.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I personally want a path where ... reproducing with the villain in the end dooming the world in darkness by giving life to something even more powerful.
Sorry for the selected quoted but, personally for me this describes better Alexia in her downfall to full NTR Corruption Path... Her desire of being impregnated to bear a child, the use of Chaos Magic on her and with that state of her fucking anything would eventually give birth a Dark God inspire from the Lovecraftian Tales... It will not end well for anyone alive in that universe...

Dec 16, 2018
Ngl it seems strange that author limited the scene replays completely and none of the world/extra scenes show up in there, requiring you to use the mods. Same with disabling rollback and making it fixed. Like I get they wanted the whole "your actions have consequences", but c'mon - it's a Ren'Py game.

Anyway I do wonder how early would it be possible to betray the twins and get rid of them. Or try to pit one against another so they would kill each other.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Please can someone answer me, if i turn off NRT do i still get to share ( not cuckold, hotwife, cheating, humiliation) Alexia?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Please can someone answer me, if i turn off NRT do i still get to share ( not cuckold, hotwife, cheating, humiliation) Alexia?
Yes.

The NTR off removes the plotlines with clear NTR undertones, so Andras and Jezera.

Some people might argue Greyhide content skirts NTR, but, eh.

Granted, there is not much of Rowan sharing Alexia.

Reactions: centuryspice

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess he technically/potentially shares with the Best Succubus and/or his elf secretary? Granted, probably not how Alexia sees it, the elf sharing in particular.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Yes.

The NTR off removes the plotlines with clear NTR undertones, so Andras and Jezera.

Some people might argue Greyhide content skirts NTR, but, eh.

Thanks for your answer. I don't really mind that there's little sharing, i just feel that is fair that Alexia gets some action for herself too, without turning completely brain dead for cocks, and still remais faithful and loving towards MC. But why do people say that about Greyhide? Is there any dubious behavior by Alexiar or Greyhide or she just make the greatest sinn of having sex with another guy when the MC has fucked everything that moves? I haven't played that part yet so please keep spoiler free.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
or she just make the greatest sinn of having sex with another guy when the MC has fucked everything that moves.
A side note, but "having sex with another guy" is precisely what NTR is about, regardless of Rowan's behavior (and for what it's worth Rowan isn't obliged to fuck everything that moves, that's strictly on the player)

For Alexia and Greyhide specifically, they can engage in some sexual behavior and develop feelings for each other that go beyond just wanting to fuck.

Reactions: theredlights

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
A side note, but "having sex with another guy" is precisely what NTR is about, regardless of Rowan's behavior (and for what it's worth Rowan isn't obliged to fuck everything that moves, that's strictly on the player)

For Alexia and Greyhide specifically, they can engage in some sexual behavior and develop feelings for each other that go beyond just wanting to fuck.
Thanks for answering.
The way that i understand is, NTR is when the GF was sex with other people (she is blackmailed, coerced or just wants it) MC knowns it but CAN'T do anything to stop and usually is humiliated A LOT. Where what i am referring to is a scenario where Rowan wants Alexia to have sex with other guys, she agrees and they BOTH enjoys it, but in the end of the day they are still very much a couple and in love with each other. Think of it as a threesome but insted of being two girl and one guy is Two guys and one girl.
As for Alexia and Greyhinde, do i as Rowan and/or Alexia choose to keep the relationship with Greyhound just physical or if i share Alexia she will inevitably developed feelings?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The way that i understand is, NTR is when the GF was sex with other people (she is blackmailed, coerced or just wants it) MC knowns it but CAN'T do anything to stop and usually is humiliated A LOT.
MC knowing about being cheated on and associated humiliation is pretty much optional, and in lot of these stories they'll remain unaware throughout. The important part is the player knows and can witness these acts with their own eyes (and experience the sense of betrayal when their virtual spouse lies straight to "their" face)

As for Alexia and Greyhinde, do i as Rowan and/or Alexia choose to keep the relationship with Greyhound just physical or if i share Alexia she will inevitably developed feelings?
It's sort of the other way around: as the player, you can prevent Alexia from escalating drug-induced sexual contacts early on, but if am not mistaken she eventually comes to realize she has feelings for Greyhide regardless, due to their other, friendly interactions they've had. At this point i think (it's been a while) as Alexia you can choose to make this known, which leaves Rowan basically with no option but to accept they might sleep together, or to keep it to yourself and end the quest line this way.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
MC knowing about being cheated on and associated humiliation is pretty much optional, and in lot of these stories they'll remain unaware throughout. The important part is the player knows and can witness these acts with their own eyes (and experience the sense of betrayal when their virtual spouse lies straight to "their" face)

It's sort of the other way around: as the player, you can prevent Alexia from escalating drug-induced sexual contacts early on, but if am not mistaken she eventually comes to realize she has feelings for Greyhide regardless, due to their other, friendly interactions they've had. At this point i think (it's been a while) as Alexia you can choose to make this known, which leaves Rowan basically with no option but to accept they might sleep together, or to keep it to yourself and end the quest line this way.
I admit that im a little lost, given that im still in the very beginning of the game, so i don't know what are you talking about when of say drug-induced sex, but lemme see if i understood. If i choose to let Alexia have sex with Greyhide (even with the NTR disabled), even once, she will develop feelings for him, but in the end i get to choose if she goes along with them or not. If i choose not to, does she develop resentment towards Rowan?
I'm sorry if im annoying you with these questions. I know they could be answered by just playing the game, but unfortunately i don't have time to play through hours of gameplay just to have, in my opinion, the characters ruined with forced fetishes that im not into to. What i want to know basically, is if there is a route (with NTR disabled) where i can share Alexia and still have her and Rowen in love and faithful with each other and no humiliation and betrayal whatsoever.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What i want to know basically, is if there is a route (with NTR disabled) where i can share Alexia and still have her and Rowen in love and faithful with each other and no humiliation and betrayal whatsoever.
I don't know how the NTR toggle plays into this (i have NTR enabled, personally) but the way the quest resolves is, if you choose for Alexia to ultimately confess her feelings to Greyhide, Rowan accepts this because he both loves his wife and likes (or loves, there's a path for that too) Greyhide. Effectively, it's sharing and not humiliation/betrayal. It's just the player doesn't get a say for Rowan at this point, mostly because the whole things has to be knowingly orchestrated by them in the first place, i presume)

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes