sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Wish there would be an indicator to scenes if its a gay outcome or not..like a "(gay)"/"(lesbian)" at the end of a choice, it wouldnt be hard to do...while i respect and have nothing against people that enjoy it, even got irl friends that are gay/lesbian, for me personally gay content is a huge turn-off and nowadays its common to indicate such..

Most of the time its pretty obvious if a choice has a gay/lesbian outcome to be fair but sometimes its also definitely misleading.

Also is it me or is there more Gay-Content with Rowan-Anders/Andras/Andres (forgot the name) than Rowan-Jezera?
Could only find a single actual Sex-Scene with Rowan-Jezera...(actual sex in terms of pussy/ass)
There was more Alexia-Jezera than Rowan-Jezera as well...which i didnt mind as much but still a bit sad considering Rowan is the Main-Protag and Jezera gets thrown into your face a lot in terms of dialog

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Wish there would be an indicator to scenes if its a gay outcome or not..like a "(gay)"/"(lesbian)" at the end of a choice, it wouldnt be hard to do...while i respect and have nothing against people that enjoy it, even got irl friends that are gay/lesbian, for me personally gay content is a huge turn-off and nowadays its common to indicate such..

Most of the time its pretty obvious if a choice has a gay/lesbian outcome to be fair but sometimes its also definitely misleading.

Also is it me or is there more Gay-Content with Rowan-Anders/Andras/Andres (forgot the name) than Rowan-Jezera?
Could only find a single actual Sex-Scene with Rowan-Jezera...(actual sex in terms of pussy/ass)
There was more Alexia-Jezera than Rowan-Jezera as well...which i didnt mind as much but still a bit sad considering Rowan is the Main-Protag and Jezera gets thrown into your face a lot in terms of dialog
It's just you. The RowanXAndras route is only now being worked at and just had 2-3 events till now. Jezera has multiple Rowan Favor events (and they'll get more). And the game telegraphs sex scenes very well and always gives you an option to avoid them (unless you kept not avoiding them and build up the necessary scores).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The overwhelming majority of sexual content on this game is between a man and a woman. Also it is SUPER EASY to see where a scene will lead via the dialogue, so unless you are doing it on purpose there is no way you "fell on someone's dick" by acident in this game. :sneaky:

So let's not start any gay panic here...

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
not saying there is less sexual stuff between female x man vs male x male, i know there is more female x male.
it was mainly about rowan x jezera vs rowan x andras in terms of actual sex so pussy/ass...
(not counting blowjob/handjob/footjob)

Didnt know the Rowan x Andras stuff is new, it was my first time playing through it.

As for the majority of gay content i agree and i also said it in my earlier comment, ""most of the time"" it is obvious, while there are part in which it is not obvious even when reading through the text.

Not having a gay panic at all, as mentioned i respect it...still adding a "(gay)" / "(lesbian)" to the end of a choice aint hard, it can be done in under an hour even way less and it isnt stepping on anyones toes.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I've made some changes to the scene replay mod by adding more filters as there are 218 scene replays so far and it's just growing as the game expands. You can now filter by character names for the the main cast, side cast, recurring characters, and some other characters, as well as categories (including new ones).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first screenshot would filter out any extended scenes that don't have Rowan, Cla-Min, Cla-Mini, Tue-San, or Tue-Mai, and aren't "straight" (i.e., gay, lesbian, futa, etc.). The filters don't require all enabled tags be in the same scene (it's "or", not "and", i.e., "rowan" OR "cla-min", not "rowan" AND "cla-min"). The second screenshot is like the first, but would only show gay or "mixed" content that feature Rowan, Andras, Draith, or Skordred. Mixed content is a single scene that features multiple categories, such straight and gay.

You can quickly toggle all the tags on or off in the bottom left and close the filter window with the "Done" button. The download link is in the original post. Also, I've added a download zip for Android users. I've ironed out as many issues as I could see, so it should be fine, but any further issues please let me know, thanks.

Hey, wanted to know if this works for android/apk, since i tried unzipping the files into the files folder but it doesnt really show any of the uis your screenshot showed
Hey, see above.

Last edited:

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
so what do i do after rescuing the orc scene because i do nothing than just spending week without any new event until the day when the game is over im still new to this game and im pretty confused to what i have to do after it and the walkthrough didn't tell me anything after the recruiting the orc

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
so what do i do after rescuing the orc scene because i do nothing than just spending week without any new event until the day when the game is over im still new to this game and im pretty confused to what i have to do after it and the walkthrough didn't tell me anything after the recruiting the orc
You need to visit Rastedel and complete the full questline there.

BrimmyGirl32

Feb 25, 2023
Hello!

I am quite new and have the help of a friend whose apparently played this game multiple times to get all the scenes

and for the sake of his sanity with my endless what do i do here?! every 2 seconds it would be neat if at some point there was a QOL for those with terrible memories but know the specific way they wanna go with certain routes, like for corrupting alexia it shouldn't depend on a random scene happening why can't we see her corruption level anywhere? For an example the cubi...queen?? sorry i can't remember her name or how to spell it asked alexia if she'd ever thought about being like her and there's 4 options and bear in mind i'm asking this with the context of my friend saying to do the first option "A sex demon? Maybe a little." cuz i had no idea where any of the others would go because there's no + or - for any of the options to specify which one will get u closer or further to what u want

Because at this point looking at a bunch of words in random guides in places is not helping my brain out at all, would just be easier to have it right there in the options given than guess or bother others with endless questions of help.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
My only real frustration with the game so far is that outside of the intro the Jezera-Rowan content often is just teasing. Hoping in if not in Act1, that there will be real progress in that relationship past that in Act 2.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
My only real frustration with the game so far is that outside of the intro the Jezera-Rowan content often is just teasing. Hoping in if not in Act1, that there will be real progress in that relationship past that in Act 2.
The thing with Jezera is that her content with Rowan is entirely femdom so any sex they do have, she needs to have full control.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The thing with Jezera is that her content with Rowan is entirely femdom so any sex they do have, she needs to have full control.
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise (or complete submission to Rowan's Desire, but we will see, there's a long way yet and we can only speculate... But as far as i know, it wasn't negate the possibility of a Romance Path inside of Corruption Path between Rowan x Andras, Rowan x Jezera, Alexia x Jezera and Alexia x Andras to be achieved between Act II+III).

Reactions: Asseater42069

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise (or complete submission to Rowan's Desire, but we will see, there's a long way yet and we can only speculate... But as far as i know, it wasn't negate the possibility of a Romance Path inside of Corruption Path between Rowan x Andras, Rowan x Jezera, Alexia x Jezera and Alexia x Andras to be achieved between Act II+III).
Personally i'd prefer to end up seeing a middle ground path, with both striving for sexual control (as my desired end would see some sort of joint rule after Andras' unfortunate demise)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise
Little bitch boi acting like a brat doesn't turn their owner submissive, it just leads to some extra spanking or other ways to teach him a lesson.

"Alpha". Pfffft.

Oct 17, 2017
It seems any type of guide in the OP is hilariously out of date. All prologue descriptions are completely wrong. I like to follow guides to nab scenes that I want, but I'm jogging through a fog over here. The scene guide descriptions are just completely wrong.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes